Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 10,041 to 10,060 of 10,802

NeonPizza

Those Mario Kart 8 DLC Stages graphically do not hold a candle to MK8's official tracks.
It's like Nintendo couldn't be bothered to put in the extra effort to make them fit in, instead they look like they're half a generation behind in power.

Edited on by NeonPizza

"ExcuuuUUUUSE ME, Princess!"
Switch Friend Code: SW-1323-8872-2420
I demand Crystal Pepsi & Noid Domino's Pizza!

VoidofLight

@WaveBoy Oh yeah, they aren't the same style at all. I caught flack for saying this in a server I was in, but it's just awful looking in comparison to Mario Kart 8's base game. It looks textureless and the geography isn't as complex looking as the geography in the main game.

My thoughts are that Nintendo wanted to port maps from Tour without remaking them to fit the style of 8, and then wanted to take the newly remastered maps that aren't in Tour and port them, so they made them all fit a style that doesn't go well for the actual game they're making these for.

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

Fizza

@VoidofLight They could pull a 'gameplay not final' on us, though I highly doubt it.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
456/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Snatcher

@VoidofLight As much as I hate to say it, its true, the stages just don't look all that great, and maybe its just because they used early footage, as nintendo has done that more then once for whatever reason. Lets just hope.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

VoidofLight

@Snatcher Eh, the first pack comes out next month, and they only showed footage of that, so I'm unsure if much will really change.

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Im denial Lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

blindsquarel

@VoidofLight
On that Arlo complaining about xenoblade, I think that was supposed to be a joke. He didn’t sound very serious when he said it.

blindsquarel

VoidofLight

@blindsquarel Eh, wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't joking. I also saw a Beatemup's video about him talking about the direct, but saying he won't in the title. I didn't watch it, but I know it's just going to be him bashing the game, and beating the dead horse that is "Xenoblade 2 bad, because I spent 100 hours in the first area!"

blindsquarel

@VoidofLight
Honestly the beatemups one was pretty good. All he said about xenoblade was that it wasn’t his thing but he was happy for its fans. I actually kinda agree with his points about the direct overall. Honestly by the reaction the video got you would think he said it was the worst direct ever but in reality he said it was a 7 out of 10. I agree beatemups has a clickbait problem but this video was a good one.

blindsquarel

Anti-Matter

K-1 games on PS2 are way more fun to play than any soccer games.
The version I like the most, WORLD MAX 2005.
Untitled

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

That's not really unpopular, all sorts of people Enjoy one thing over the other, or like such and such more then such and such.

blindsquarel

@Anti-Matter
You seem a bit salty that Mario strikers got a new game instead of Mario ............. boxing?

blindsquarel

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Salty is one word for it LOL.

Edit: Mario boxing isn't even a thing, at least mario strikers exist.

Edited on by Snatcher

DarthNocturnal

Why Mario Boxing, when what the world needs, is a new Punchout?

Maybe after Next Level is done with Strikers (not dismissing the game or anything, it looks fun), they could finally get on that.

EDIT: Either that, or Mario Hockey. They (Next Level) are based in Canada. Surely they'd want a crack at making one?

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0
Now Playing: Triangle Strategy (Switch), Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (Xbox), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Gamecube), Codename S.T.E.A.M (3DS), Pokemon Crystal (3DS VC).

blindsquarel

@DarthNocturnal
A new punch out would be cool. I also kinda hope Mario sports games take a few years off, we are just getting a ton lately.

blindsquarel

blindsquarel

@Snatcher
Yeah I know it isn’t real. That’s why I have periods in between Mario and boxing.

blindsquarel

Snatcher

@blindsquarel I know you knew, I just was responding to you about what anti said, they are kinda acting like it is real.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Just a misunderstanding, No problem.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Just a misunderstanding, No problem.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic