Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 1,991

Socar

I'm looking for dating sim games for studying how the genre works. I wanted to try out Sakura Wars but seeing as how I can't seem to find the copy anywhere else and since I don't want to use emulators, I want to know if there are any games like Sakura Wars but pretty easy to get and not as region exclusive as Sakura Wars. Any suggestions? I would like if there are many that I can get on PC so I don't mind if that's the case.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

Anyone know how that Mad Max video game is? I am considering asking for it for christmas.

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

GamecubeMan

Has anyone here played Spiderman: Web of Shadows for the Wii? I saw some gameplay of it and it looks really cool. My only concern is that the Wii version will be extremely lacking.,. :/

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Freeon-Leon

Is Super Mario Advance 4 worth the money if I already have SMB 3? SMB3 is one of my least favorite classic 2D Mario games, but I've heard the e-Reader levels are quite good. One last thing, how does it play due to the reduced screen?

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

gcunit

GamecubeMan wrote:

This thread is filled with unanswered questions

This is because of the daft policy around here, that the Mods seem insistent on preserving, that means any recommendation questions have to get posted in these massive recommendations threads. So all you get is lots of questions and no answers because the chances of someone with the detailed knowledge to answer your question well coming along and reading your question in such a generic thread are pretty low.

tl;dr - generic threads are stupid. What is the problem with letting us ask recommendation questions in a specific thread?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

jump

GamecubeMan wrote:

This thread is filled with unanswered questions

That wasn't even a question but it got an answer. Take note people who want answers!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LaserdiscGal

@gcunit

We kinda stopped doing a couple months ago, as questions weren't getting answered- it was a pretty daft rule.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SuperWiiU

GamecubeMan wrote:

Has anyone here played Spiderman: Web of Shadows for the Wii? I saw some gameplay of it and it looks really cool. My only concern is that the Wii version will be extremely lacking.,. :/

It lacks New Game Plus, you can't call on allies for help as friendly-AI, and it has a lower enemy count(and ofcourse the graphics won't be as good as the PS3/360 versions). The Wii version does have 6 bonus costumes though.You're not losing out on the core experience of the game if you get the Wii version.

That's one less question unanswered.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

ZantTran

Guys a little help here. Can't decide if I want to buy Starfox 64 3D or Chrono Trigger. I never played the originals for either game.

ZantTran

Nintendo Network ID: SaigonSnake

gcunit

@ZantTran: You've not really given us much to base our recommendation on, so I'll just give you this:

One of those games is routinely touted as one of the best games of all time. The other one isn't. You do the math...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Kryce

Just asking if someone already played it, I found Crush 3D used for about 5£ ! is it worth the buy ?

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

jump

Kryce wrote:

Just asking if someone already played it, I found Crush 3D used for about 5£ ! is it worth the buy ?

It's not for everyone but there's a demo on the eshop you can try beforenad though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Kryce

@arronishere: Really ? I never noticed ! thanks I'll give it a try !

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

NickStrife23

Hello, my 3DS has broken, rest in piece.
I am considering going for a 2DS since they are cheaper and I can still play Pokemon, Smash, Fire Emblem, and Zelda, alongside a few JRPGs. A few of my friends want me to upgrade to the New 3DS but, I can't get the Pokemon bundle so... its a bit tougher to decide to either, go for the 2DS or, wait for money for the New 3DS XL.
Any ideas?
I don't mind 3D much, and I don't really want to play Xenoblade 3D (rather have it on the TV).
Amiibo aren't a priority either.

FC !!- isss....4253-4623-9624 Thank you , u add me i will add u back !! :D
My NNID is NickStrife and my Mii is NickStrife so if you see me out there in either Mario Kart 8 or Smash or Splatoon thats probably me!

TOUGHDUDE94

I am thinking about getting a Wii U.
The only thing that I have decided on it is going to be a new.
I am asking what bundle and how much memory I should go with.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic