Forums

Topic: Universal Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,981 to 1,987 of 1,987

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55 wrote:

So, I usually don't mess with this forum but, after Stardew Valley, which I have milked for hundreds of hours, what would you folks suggest? There are various Story of Seasons and Harvest Moon and Farm Together.

Try Kitaria Fables, an upcoming Farming RPG indie game from Indonesia 🇮🇩 (my country) on Switch and PlayStation machines.
I have created my thread about Kitaria Fables and I have posted the Demo gameplay video of Steam version from YouTube.
Feel free to leave some comments over there.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

WoomyNNYes

The latest Rick & Morty was very good - season 5 episode 2. Don't look for a trailer or anything. Just watch it.

(I noticed the TV & Streaming thread disappeared)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (platinum III/diamond I - 3v3)

TheJGG

The ABC Murders and And Then There Were None, two BBC three-part miniseries based on Agatha Christie novels released in 2018 and 2015 respectively. They both have very dark cinematography, atmosphere and tension, but the feeling in ATTWN, it’s terrifying even watching it on television. They’ve nailed the atmosphere and dread of a group of people that are isolated from the world knowing that any one of them could be killed next.

SoundCloud - Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
No Man's Sky (PS5)
Elite: Dangerous (PS4)
Disco Elysium (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Jabrail222

I recommend that you play the game Frostpunk. It's a great action game. Speaking of which, I found it purely by accident. On the game site here. And I got it at a discount. Generally I do not see the point of overpaying for games. Because a lot of games are very expensive. Often I do and that's it.

Edited on by Jabrail222

Jabrail222

edhe

Is the Ace Attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth game worth playing? I'm on a Ace Attorney kick at the moment (halfway through Resolve, and playing the first trilogy again), but I've never played the spin-off.

It's quite expensive secondhand.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Lugazz

If possible, go watch Dune!

Lugazz

TheFrenchiestFry

Seconded. Book is amazing. Denis Villeneuve is also amazing.

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic