Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best City / Urban Theme (Round Two)

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,556

Scooby-Doo

@Eel VPN isn't working, and I won't be anywhere else for a while.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

TeaCatherine

@Eel We're home-educated and you don't get malls around here. (Why do you never @ people, by the way?) Maybe VPN would work though.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Eel

Given your messages are recent, and there would be no confusion on who I’m talking to, then I skip the @ for my own convenience.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeaCatherine

@Eel Okay.
You reckon she could just post her preference and have it added at the end?

Scooby-Doo

Not worth the hassle. I'll just stay out of it.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo Nah, you wanted a vote and you'll get a vote.

Scooby-Doo

If that's the case, then credits themes or official remixes. Sorry to bother you all. Disregard this if you wish.

Anti-Matter

So what is Credits theme ?
Is it for example the opening theme of certain games ?

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter I think it’s probably referring to the bit at the end with the staff roll. Though I suppose some games do have credits at the start too.

Like Final Fantasy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TeaCatherine

Oh, by the way, I think it would be kind of a good idea if this was one of those threads where you can see posts of people you're blocked by and they can see yours?

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Gotcha.
BEMANI Rhythm games I played also have their Ending theme / Credits theme.
I have some candidates for Credits theme.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

@TeaCatherine Seconding this since it'd make the voting process a lot easier to compile (though hopefully the thread as a whole wouldn't get nuked by doing so. Had a scare with Unpopular Opinions lately and do NOT want the same to happen here XD).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

BabyYoda71

@Scooby-Doo The voting website used to not work on my device either, so for a few tournaments I had to post my votes in the thread. ThePirateCaptain counted them, so I’m sure he’ll let you too (:

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

TeaCatherine

@Fizza Wait, that's one of the ones where you see blocked people and vice versa?

Eel

I wouldn't see the point in making this thread ignore the block lists.

It's not like it depends on everybody being able to see every other user's posts, the only thing that can happen is two people suggesting the same song by mistake.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TeaCatherine

@Eel I thought sometimes people posted the videos which is pretty convenient. It's not necessary just rather helpful.

ThePirateCaptain

@TeaCatherine
I can change future poll settings so both of you can vote. If there’s ever an issue you can always put your votes in a post and I’ll be sure to count them.

It looks like official remixes will be the theme of our next tournament! Some people had already discussed this but I’d prefer if we limit ourselves to 3 Smash Bros songs per-person at least to begin with. Aside from that, any songs that are remixes of other songs are eligible so have fun choosing your favorites.
(P.S. I prefer if you leave hyperlinks rather than embedding the full videos from YouTube as it makes my job easier when going back through everything. Thanks!)

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic