Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 2,624

WinterWarm

Say what? Genitals? Where? Where? Where?

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Wheeler

WinterWarm wrote:

Say what? Genitals? Where? Where? Where?

The hell is wrong with you? Anyway, @Ungravitify welcome to NL, and hope you have fun being here.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Ungravitify. Despite the vulgar display you saw today, this is actually a wonderful place and you're bound to love it here. And make sure to read through the community rules before making any other posts. It's for your own good and you'll thank me for it later. That aside: have fun!

@WinterWarm You're trying too hard. Just be yourself.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Happy_Mask

Let's just stop dwelling on the events that transpired earlier today, they've been dealt with.

That aside, welcome Ungravitify. The site is normally a very charming and constructive place, and I'm sure if you stick around you'll find it to be very pleasant.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Wizanamie

Hello all. I'm a devoted Nintendo gamer and I've been looking for a Nintendo community/forum to join for a while.

Edited on by Wizanamie

Wizanamie

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Wizanamie! Good decision in choosing this site over several others. I promise you, you will not regret making that decision. While I'm sure you'll play nice and cause minimal trouble, I still think you should read the community rules before making any other posts. It won't take too much of your time and it'll vastly improve your first days here. If you do that, play nice, have fun, and be yourself, you're bound to love it here.

The Mousekeloggery

Wizanamie

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Wizanamie! Good decision in choosing this site over several others. I promise you, you will not regret making that decision. While I'm sure you'll play nice and cause minimal trouble, I still think you should read the community rules before making any other posts. It won't take too much of your time and it'll vastly improve your first days here. If you do that, play nice, have fun, and be yourself, you're bound to love it here.

Thanks @Mickey, I've already read them and I'm always nice.

Edited on by Wizanamie

Wizanamie

Aenima

Hi
(Got nothing else to say)

You're reading this :D

Captain_Toad

Short, sweet and to the point. I like it.
Welcome, Aenima.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Aenima! I can tell that You're gonna love it here and we're gonna love having you here. By the way, you should probably check out the community rules before making any other posts. If you do that, play nice, and [most importantly] have fun, you're bound to have a great time posting here.

The Mousekeloggery

LordJumpMad

@Aenima
Welcome to NintendoLife.
Leave your soul behind, you won't be needing it anymore.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

iN3RD

Hey guys! I'm new to the site and the forums. Hows everyone?

1st game ever played was Spyro.
**Let me know if you added me on 3DS FC.**

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6512-9546

Mickey

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking, @imacgurl64. Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're new: you should check out the community rules before you make any other posts so you can avoid some unnecessary embarrassment. I hope you enjoy posting comments and getting to know the community here!

The Mousekeloggery

Wheeler

Having a great time. Welcome to NL, @imacgurl64. Hope you have fun as well.

Wheeler

iN3RD

Thanks @Mickey.

1st game ever played was Spyro.
**Let me know if you added me on 3DS FC.**

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6512-9546

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic