Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 3,681

TeeJay

Off for lunch. Be back in a bit!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Off for lunch. Be back in a bit!

You're a moron!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Why do I have a strange feeling that everyone is leaving, because of me....
Oh well, less mouth to to troll, carry on my SonyLifers.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

D33G

Well, lately I havent been commenting on posts or forums, just because I dont feel like I need to comment. I only really use this website for news, and I might comment if I need to, for any reason.

So, for a lot of you, I'll be gone, but still here (like any one cares, lol)

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

FonistofCruxis

I just read V8ninja's thread and I can see where he's coming from. Not long ago I was considering leaving due to the community not being what it used to be and was considering requesting a ban to make sure that I wouldn't be tempted to return until I felt like I would really want to stay but certain members and threads prevented me from making that decision and in case V8ninja is reading this, bye and best of luck. I also agree with LordOtakWiiU in that thread about how great the NL community was in summer 2010.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

e-love

@FonstofCruxis, don't think about leaving again!

Yes there's a few lame-o's on this site who kinda "meh" on people's opinions...

Won't point any fingers...

But most of this community is great in my opinion. Much better than let's say IGN where its just a mass attention fest with nothing but immaturity and rudeness.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Yeah, so, I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation in [location withheld] for about a week. I dunno if there'll be interwebz, but if there is, I will gladly sacrifice my special time with my family for you guys.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

CanisWolfred

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I also agree with LordOtakWiiU in that thread about how great the NL community was in summer 2010.

You're kidding, right? We had more trolls, fanboys, and all around jerks then than we've had for the past two years. Trust me, things have been relatively take recently. Heck, I was planning on leaving in two days, but now I think I'll just stay since things have actually gotten better recently.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TysonOfTime

Mickeymac wrote:

but now I think I'll just stay since things have actually gotten better recently.

You're welcome.

And with that last spout of arrogance, I sign off. Peace!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Tasuki

I have to say I do agree with V8Ninja's points. I have noticed alot more posters being rude and quite honestly just being jerks to one another but still I have to say compared to other forums the mods here do a better job of keeping things under control. Still the more popular and well known a forum site gets the more trolls and immature people you get its just the evolution of forums.

Edited on by theblackdragon

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

FonistofCruxis

Mickeymac wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I also agree with LordOtakWiiU in that thread about how great the NL community was in summer 2010.

[/div]

You're kidding, right? We had more trolls, fanboys, and all around jerks then than we've had for the past two years. Trust me, things have been relatively take recently. Heck, I was planning on leaving in two days, but now I think I'll just stay since things have actually gotten better recently.

Really? I don't remember it being as bad as it has been recently back then. Maybe I just don't remember it that well. I do remember some trolls back then but instead of being annoying jerks, they were easy to handle and I remember one troll in a thread called 'What characters do you want in Mario kart 3D?' and lots of users ganged up on this one troll (including me) and we got the better of him, it was quite fun.

Aviator

I can't help but shake this feeling that I may be one of the lame-o's (I know some think that.)

Meh.

I ain't gonna go anywhere, and I'm pretty sure the others aren't either. Simply ignore them, and continue on with whatever you're doing.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CommanderAudio

Well, IGN is one of the most popular sites in the world, look at its community. We're one of the most popular Nintendo-centered websites in the world. The more popular a website is, the more popularity it gains. The more popularity it gains, the more people get intersted. The more people get interested, the more people join. The more people join, the higher the chance of trolls, fanboys, and all around jerks popping up. Thats how it works.

So, if you put that into perspective, what do we do?

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Reala

Untitled

but seriously I don't notice the site being significantly worse now than 2 years ago as far as I can tell.

Reala

bezerker99

PikminMonster wrote:

Well, IGN is one of the most popular sites in the world, look at its community. We're one of the most popular Nintendo-centered websites in the world. The more popular a website is, the more popularity it gains. The more popularity it gains, the more people get intersted. The more people get interested, the more people join. The more people join, the higher the chance of trolls, fanboys, and all around jerks popping up. Thats how it works.

Yeah, but ......................................................IGN sucks bad.

FonistofCruxis

bezerker99 wrote:

PikminMonster wrote:

At least they're not as bad as youtube commenters. I once made the mistake of saying that they're worse and I was definitely wrong. I remember watching the Pandora's tower launch trailer on youtube and the comments were so stupid. One of the top comments was (something I'm not going to repeat here at Nintendo Life) despite the fact that you play as a guy trying to save his cursed girlfriend. At least the other top comment was from someone defending the game from an idiot calling it (something else I'm not going to repeat here at Nintendo Life).

bezerker99

FonistofCruxis wrote:

"bezerker99" wrote:

"PikminMonster" wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

At least they're not as bad as youtube commenters. I once made the mistake of saying that they're worse and I was definitely wrong. I remember watching the Pandora's tower launch trailer on youtube and the comments were so stupid. One of the top comments was "this is so gay, i love it" despite the fact that you play as a guy trying to save his cursed girlfriend. At least the other top comment was from someone defending the game from an idiot calling it "anime fetish crap".

OMG, YES!!! YouTube comments are dreadful. They make my hair hurt.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic