Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 3,681

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 Everyone benefits from a digital detox every now and again. (Saying that, it's probably about time I did one too lol). As for the last year of school before college....Yes, it can be pretty stressful at times. List everything you need to do and when it's due to help prioritize, and don't procrastinate too much. Senior year stuff, including applying for scholarships, figuring out what you want to do after you graduate...it's a lot. Most importantly, remember to reserve some time/breathing space for yourself to relax and do something you truly enjoy. And don't skimp out on sleep if you can help it; a good night's sleep does wonders.

Enjoy your vacation, and I hope you have a nice break.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

StarPoint

@Kermit1 So long, I hope your break goes well and you can clear your mind a bit

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Anti-Matter

Oh, I will take a break for a while too.
The newest articles I saw currently just got my nerves like beyond disgusting. 😤
I will return on the next morning.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

RR529

@Kermit1, take a well deserved break.

Hope to see you back before too long though, as the Movie & TV threads won't be the same without you.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ralizah

@Kermit1 Taking some time away from the internet is probably a good idea. It'll still be here when you get back. Hope things go well for you in the interim. If you find yourself getting too stressed, try engaging in breathing and mindfulness exercises.

Out of interest, who was the youtuber?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

roy130390

@Kermit1 You are a pretty nice guy even thought we haven't had many chances to talk. Still, you always reply whenever I come back to the chit chat thread and I really appreciate it. Stay safe and have a great time during your break, but I do hope that you come back soon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

StarPoint

@Kermit1 Yeah that was a very shocking passing. He will definitely be missed; it was always fun when he uploaded

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Kermit1doesmath

@StarPoint I remember when he 'slightly joked' that he'd do an elbow reveal. Without an elbow, to be honest I thought the goodbye video was him retiring because he did lose an arm (I'm blanking on the proper word, I think it starts with an a). But instead it was his Dad (and dog) telling the world he's no longer with us, the last time I was in shock like this was when one of my uncles passed away in his sleep (there's a bit more to this story but I don't want to make this too depressing. I also have a very special place in my heart for SHAZAM, because that was one of the last times I did something with him. Me and many other people never met him but we all cared about him.

Technoblade never dies

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter Honestly Anti, I think you should just start ignoring the articles of more mature content. I notice that whenever you comment on how you don't like it, people are always critical of your personal tastes, so I advise you to avoid those articles when you return.

@Kermit1 Sad to see TechnoBlade go. I never watched him often as when I was in my Minecraft and let's play phase, I watched DanTDM. However I always respected him, and I kinda regret not watching him before.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Mioaionios

@Kermit1
I'm going to miss you, but I fully understand if you need a break. I've taken numerous breaks from social media in the past myself. The internet can be exhausting sometimes.
I look forward to your return.

Mioaionios

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 I admit I'd never heard of TechnoBlade before you mentioned him - I never got into Minecraft and don't spend a lot of time watching YouTubers these days - but I did just find the video announcing his passing. Very sad indeed. Cancer is never kind to anyone.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

Thank you everyone for the kind words I'm signing off the web for now.

I'll be back sometime next week using hotel wifi maybe if I get bored.

So long for now. Y'all are awesome. I'll leave you with this. It hits harder now with how we live on the internet I find.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Kermit1doesmath

I'm back for now (4 days till hotel no.1) (8 days till airport) (if my maths are correct)

I feel fresh as a daisy, taking a break from the internet for a few days did me some good. Though I did cheat yesterday I was doing something else on my PC and out of habit I commented on here.

While I was away from the internet I, did my second favourite hobby (gaming is #1) I made some MOCs with Lego and listened to music. I'll post photos of them later.

Feels good to be back. For now.

HotGoomba

@Kermit1 Happy to see you're doing better 👍

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Kermit1doesmath

@HotGoomba I felt burnt out a few days ago, but I feel happy and creative now. Who knew taking a break from the internet for a few days and building Lego instead is relaxing.

I'll post what I built in a bit I gotta take the photos first.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic