Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,681

DanMan82

Don't know if anyone cares, but since school and other life events are currently getting in the way, I will be taking a temporary hiatus from NL. I should be back around mid-late May, but I could go on hiatus again a couple weeks after that depending on how things go...

On that note, I will leave you with a quote from one of the manliest men to ever live, Chuck Norris, to keep myself and all of you motivated!

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one."

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

DanMan82

Hey I'm back...but less active for now...

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

sugarpixel

I will be on vacation starting tomorrow (for my aunts wedding!!!); will probably still check in because I'll have internet occasionally~

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

I already emailed a couple of my friends, but I eventually decided to say it here too: I'm going to be leaving for a while. There's a lot going on in my life, so I'm cutting out the more social part of the Internet for a while; I won't be on BL, Chatzy, NL, or 8BF for a bit. I don't know how long this little episode will last; maybe a day, a week, or to the end of the school year, at the most (most likely).

So, see ya guys in a bit, I guess.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Understandable. Goodbye for now, @Dash. Good luck on your endeavours and take care.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

bye @Dash

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LyIa

@Dash I'll see you, brother. We're here if you need us.

all men are kings 👑

Jazzer94

Well I'm taking a break (from the forums and commenting) as exams are coming up, gonna be at least a month could be more to be honest depending how soon I go away on holiday then there is the whole going to Uni situation so I don't know how active I'll be in Autumn. I may appear briefly when Mario Kart 8 releases but that depends on how stressed I feel at that particular time, anyway my break will begin after today.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

KaiserGX

Might as well say it now. I'll be moving in a couple days with my gf (moving a couple states away). The only reason I got back on here was for some quick nostalgias of my forum days. I won't be getting much on later, since I'm getting kinda tired of the internet in general. I want to do more physical and simple things. Spend time with my gf, help out, exercise. I'm kinda loosing interest in video games. Not entirely... I still want Mario Kart and I want to know if Pac-Man will be in Smash but you know, there's more exciting stuff for me in my life now. So take care everyone.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Mickey

Well, I hope you have fun on your break, @Jazzer94! You'll be missed.

@KaiserGX If this really is goodbye for awhile (or otherwise) then best wishes to you and your gf, man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

See ya Kaiser GX.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Auracle

@Dash - Y'all come back soon now, ya hear!

@KaiserGX - I remember you from my early days as a really nice user. You take care now and enjoy yourself. Goodbye!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Tasuki

@KaiserGX: It was fun and I always enjoyed your posts. I hope that everything works out for you in life. Take care man it was a pleasure knowing you.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic