Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 536

tekoii

@Tyranexx Aye. With PXZ, I'm in the same camp. I just know that some Tales of Vesperia characters and some other Capcom characters are there which made me want it. Yea It's just a dream for me at this point lol, fingers crossed on sick sales for XC3 pushing Monolith to love us fans and do it

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

tekoii

Guys, Panzer Dragoon is on sale for $2.49 on the E-Shop, lowest price I've seen on it!

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

NintendoByNature

AC: Ezio Collection is down $20 on Amazon and best buy. That was the threshold I told myself I'd buy it at so might be time to bite

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

I was in best buy this evening and I saw some amazing deals. One of which was paper mario the origami king for only $25!! Wow, what a steal. Everyone needs to go out and grab it at that price.

Edit: I also got a $10 gift card with my sparks of hope pre-order.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Some pretty great deals going on, and managed to find persona 5 royal at gamestop new for $29. Instant grab for me since I've been waiting for even the slightest drop in price.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

Eshop lowest prices ever (US)

Yooka Laylee Impossible Layer - $4.49
Yooka Laylee - $3.99
Spyro Trilogy - $14.99
Crash Team Racing - $13.99

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

Sparks of Hope is down to $27.99 at best buy!

NintendoByNature

Deltarogue

Yo, so Capcom has a bunch of their 3DS games on sale for $2.99. This includes the mainline monster hunter, resident evil, and phoenix wright games among other things. So if you have yet to get any of those games and you want them, nows the time

Deltarogue

NintendoByNature

Saw good ones on there. I might fire up the wii u to see what else is on sale.

NintendoByNature

Eel

Capcom joined the end of service sale on tbe 3DS (and probably wiiu too), they have great sales on everything Resident Evil, Phoenix Wright and Monster Hunter!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

Double pack of Call of Juarez and Dying Light are $10.79 on the US eshop.

NintendoByNature

FishyS

Both of the Ori games are on 75-80% eshop sales for around $5 right now. Great price for very high quality games.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

NintendoByNature

I Saw that. Time for it to jump up 5 more mil

NintendoByNature

Solarstriker

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure 90% off EU eshop, if you like Monkey Island (point and click adventure).

Solarstriker

DiamondCore

Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling - It’s $7.50 on the eShop until 6/25

It’s a really great RPG and transcends the paper mario formula, the dialogue is well-written, the music DESERVES to be praised on the same level as Celeste and Undertale, and the story is great too.
It’s my personal favorite game, and I think anyone interested in RPGs will enjoy it too.

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic