Forums

Topic: The discount and deals thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 133

klingki

Bloodstained is $29.99 on Amazon US (and I think also Best Buy). Despite some of the complaints it has received, I'm taking the dive.

klingki

redd214

If any US people want to make some quick gaming cash, the store Five Below has a few 3ds games that you can make some money on. Specifically Animal Crossing Happy Home something and Triforce Heroes. Each sell for $5 obviously. Gamestop is currently offering $7 in trade credit on both AND a $5 bonus for each game you trade in!! Just turned $25 into $60 in less than an hour

redd214

NintendoByNature

Wow...thats what I call working smarter, not harder lol. I'm going to so the same tomorrow. Thanks for the tip

NintendoByNature

redd214

@NintendoByNature No problem but just a disclaimer, technically GS isnt supposed to allow you to trade in multiple copies of a game at once but if youre creative enough or just have a good relationship with the folks working there, certainly ways around it

redd214

NintendoByNature

@redd214 I thought about that actually. There's a gamestop in a mall by the house, plus a gamestop right outside the mall. Not to mention, a 5 below across from said mall 😀

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@redd214 so i went into five below and they only had yo-Kai watch. Would've bought it for $5, trade in credit is $2, extra trade in credit is $5. So I would've only made $2 toward In store credit. I'll try to find another 5 below that has animal crossing or triforce hero's

NintendoByNature

redd214

@NintendoByNature that sucks! Just a heads up they dropped the TIV on Triforce heroes down to $3 so not much of win anymore. AC is still at $7 though. Going to go to a Salvation Army store in a bit to see if there's any come ups in there

redd214

NintendoByNature

@redd214 I pulled off operation trade in today on lunch. $10 bucks paid, $24 in-store credit. Might do another 2 games tomorrow at another game stop. Basically if you spend 25 you can get a triple a game 😀

NintendoByNature

redd214

@NintendoByNature Awesome good deal!

Just hit up the Thrift store with the wife and kids. Found some gems, spent less than $20 and walked away with over $80 in trade credit lol! It's just too easy

redd214

NintendoByNature

@redd214 just went to good will. Not much there thats worth trade in value. But I did hit up 5 below for another round. $20 into $48!. Might do another $10 and turn it into $72. So for $30, with the $225 switch trade in program going on right now at GS, Ill be able to upgrade my og switch to a v2

NintendoByNature

redd214

Target is doing 20% off digital downloads this week. Includes games, expansions, online memberships etc.

redd214

redd214

@NintendoByNature yup switch online included. Family plan is showing $27.99. However i cant find an individual plan for some reason on their website

redd214

Xyphon22

@redd214 That's great. I may finally pop for the Octo Expansion as it's never been on sale in the US. I assume that I will be able to buy the online membership now but not use it till later? Because my individual plan does not expire until September 25, but I am planning on getting a family plan when it does because my son wants to use the Mario Maker 2 stuff on his profile.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature @redd214 GameStop extended that $5 TIV promo through today. The TIV for Triforce Heroes went back up, and the TIV for No Man’s Sky PS4 (also at Five Below) went up to $16.50 pro.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer I'm right in front of both 5 below and gs having lunch with the kids. Might have to add another stop to the trip

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

I shouldn't tell but here in Indonesia, there is a game shop sells LABO 01, 02, 03 with price IDR 650,000 or about US$ 46.51
What a bargain !

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Noce. I’m about to head into town for errands and already did the math. $20 at FB will snag me $54 at GS. Only one GS for 35 miles, unfortunately 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer dude the no man's sky is a steal. So if you spend 5 you get back 20 with the extra 5 credit. That's crazy

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic