Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 536

redd214

@NintendoByNature Awesome good deal!

Just hit up the Thrift store with the wife and kids. Found some gems, spent less than $20 and walked away with over $80 in trade credit lol! It's just too easy

redd214

NintendoByNature

@redd214 just went to good will. Not much there thats worth trade in value. But I did hit up 5 below for another round. $20 into $48!. Might do another $10 and turn it into $72. So for $30, with the $225 switch trade in program going on right now at GS, Ill be able to upgrade my og switch to a v2

NintendoByNature

redd214

Target is doing 20% off digital downloads this week. Includes games, expansions, online memberships etc.

redd214

redd214

@NintendoByNature yup switch online included. Family plan is showing $27.99. However i cant find an individual plan for some reason on their website

redd214

Xyphon22

@redd214 That's great. I may finally pop for the Octo Expansion as it's never been on sale in the US. I assume that I will be able to buy the online membership now but not use it till later? Because my individual plan does not expire until September 25, but I am planning on getting a family plan when it does because my son wants to use the Mario Maker 2 stuff on his profile.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature @redd214 GameStop extended that $5 TIV promo through today. The TIV for Triforce Heroes went back up, and the TIV for No Man’s Sky PS4 (also at Five Below) went up to $16.50 pro.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer I'm right in front of both 5 below and gs having lunch with the kids. Might have to add another stop to the trip

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

I shouldn't tell but here in Indonesia, there is a game shop sells LABO 01, 02, 03 with price IDR 650,000 or about US$ 46.51
What a bargain !

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Noce. I’m about to head into town for errands and already did the math. $20 at FB will snag me $54 at GS. Only one GS for 35 miles, unfortunately 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer dude the no man's sky is a steal. So if you spend 5 you get back 20 with the extra 5 credit. That's crazy

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Looks out from under rock

What is a Five Below? Is it a secondhand shop of sorts? They aren't exactly around my vicinity lol. Heck, there are only two GameStops within what I consider a reasonable driving distance. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Crud, FB had Surviving Mars and I always get the cover confused. 😂 Still a profit. That on XB&PS4, Triforce, Happy Home, and Yo Kai got me over $50.
Snagged a $50 eShop and a pair of triforce socks. Total pocket cost was $27.86 from home to home. Not bad.

@Tyranexx It’s like a Family Dollar, but with working lights. Everything is $5 or less.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer Ah, so kind of like the five million Dollar Generals and the few Dollar Trees around here. XD

Other than a secondhand electronics store somewhat nearby, the only other places to check for games are Walmart and GS.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

Mario and sonic Olympics is $49 on Amazon in the u.s.

NintendoByNature

redd214

Control on Ps4/Xb1 is down to under $40 at Amazon and Target. Reviewed pretty well and only came out last week so quite a deal if you're interested!

redd214

Jojabean44

@Anti-Matter is that for all three or each one separately because either way thats a good bargain.

Jojabean44

Anti-Matter

@Jojabean44
Oh, the LABO that sold on Indonesia was 650,000 IDR each for the cheapest price. Or about US $46 for each LABO.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic