Forums

Topic: The sales, discounts, and deals thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 536

CurryPowderKeg79

Best Buy only price matches instock items @baller98. But as long as it doesn't say out of stock on the website your ok.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

redd214

@CurryPowderKeg79 not true, I've price matched out of stock items plenty of times.

Pro tip, make friends with employees and treat them well, you'd be surprised the exceptions they will make for you.

redd214

NintendoByNature

Amazon US has street fighter arcade 1up cabinet for $187 for another few hours. It's normally $300 on Amazon but I think Wal-Mart has them for $250 ( could be mistaken).

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

The Switch LE of Spirit Hunter: Death Mark is only $36.58 on Amazon.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ralizah

Tales of Vesperia is $25 on the NA eshop.

God Eater 3 is $36 on the NA eshop.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

redd214

Way to make some quick cash for any US people:

Can be traded in @ Bestbuy for $20 if you don't want it! Just funded my Nintendo online family sub for another year lol, I love this time of year!!!

redd214

redd214

Once again similar to yesterday, If you have Spotify Premium you can get a free Google Home Mini. Atlernativley you can sign up for a free trial and still get the speaker too

https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/

Edited on by redd214

redd214

redd214

Another one, spend $99 or more on PS4/Xbone games @ Best Buy and you get a free $25 gift card. Works on most titles!

redd214

MarioVillager92

Just went on the Switch eShop and SteamWorld Dig 1, 2, and Heist are all on sale until November 3. This applies to NA as that's where I live, but they might be on sale in other regions too. SWD1 is especially cheap and I liked it quite a bit on 3DS.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

redd214

Buy 2 get 1 free @ Target this week, works on most video games, board games, movies, books etc!

EDIT: Amazon US is doing to too in response!!

Edited on by redd214

redd214

CurryPowderKeg79

Yes i know this is a Nintendo site but (Steam) has both the Contra and Castlevania collections for 50% off.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Xyphon22

@redd214 Do you know how to do it on Amazon, or if they are even still doing it? I added three games to my cart, but when I went to check out, it was going to charge me for all three. I don't know if only certain games are eligible and how to tell, or if they are not doing it anymore because I haven't found anything that says they are doing this sale (and Target's is only certain games that I want some but not enough to do this right now).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

redd214

@Xyphon22 your very welcome

Mario + Rabbids/Starlink deal is back up on Best Buy. Only $30 for 2 really great games!

redd214

redd214

Black Friday stuff starting to leak, nothing too crazy yet. Best thing I've seen thus far is a PS4 Slim with GOW, Horizon, and Last of Us remaster for $200 and Xbox one S with 2 controllers and 3 months of GP ultimate for $200.

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic