Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,421 to 88,440 of 96,481

Kermit1doesmath

@DipperMisterioPines Ah nice, I'll just say real quick, this site is a bit touchy when folks talk about politics.

Your life sure sounds interesting.

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyBird the One Piece show is good, it reminds me of Dragonball: Evolution but it's good.

DipperMisterioPines

@OwlHighway1Revisited thanks. Can I tell you about my childhood years in Venezuela? The life in late 90s and early 2000s was cool here.

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

DipperMisterioPines

@OwlHighway1Revisited My parents work as doctors in a hospital in a small city near the Caribbean called Puerto Cabello. I got my interest in Video games in a local arcade. Many of them were Neo Geo games.

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

card-crunch78

I spent well over $30 at my local comic book store.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

@EaglyBird

1. Ms. Marvel New Mutant #1
2. TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures (Endless Summer)
3. Sonic the Hedgehog (Endless Summer)
4. My Little Pony (Endless Summer)
5. Dungeons & Dragons Saturday Morning Adventures (Endless Summer)
6. TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures #4
7. TMNT vs. Street Fighter #3

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyBird that's what you get when the series creator and a studio agree on something.

card-crunch78

@EaglyBird Needless to say, today I helped a small business stay afloat. I go there once a week since I'm subscribed to some series, but my primary rule is that I have to be on the series since the FIRST issue (so I've been reading Sonic the Hedgehog since 2018), not to join in the middle.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

@blindsquarel it was a false alarm @OwlHighway1Revisited it will make one comunbillion dollars
@Snatcher yeah essays are fun to read with how much effort they take to write they are hard not to respect

Look I know things about romance mostly because I have had 0 girlfriends so you know I’m giving good advice it takes time. I don’t believe in soul mates or anything but a perfect person for you aint just gonna walk trough the door.

That's right snatxher. You know why I don’t like math? Because it's too small! I don't care about it! It's nothing to me! It's a bacterium! I travel in worlds math can't even imagine! Numbers can't conceive of what I'm capable of! I'm so far beyond math! I'm like a god in human clothing! Lighting bolts shoot from my fingertips!

Ah that’s cool. Those everyday executions can be a pain sometimes.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

does that drink he has look incredibly good to anyone else?

Sunsy

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy No prob! And it was less a will and more a posable figure, but either way I'm sure it was up your alley! Yeah, my dad is basically diabetic. He was a little careful for awhile, but that all fell off after he got an infection to help regulate his levels. He's a heck of a soda drinker too.

Sounds like it, there are Trolls figures that are posable. I have a Poppy that you can move her arms, it can look like it's by her side, or turned up like she's presenting something.

I see, yeah, the relative in my family takes care of herself to the point she's OCD with it. I even learn a thing or two to help her with it. Usually she'll eat something sweet if her blood sugar drops.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy That's awesome. I think I saw that you got Quake II for the Switch, I saw your Switch profile out of curiosity. I'm taking a break from Splatoon 3 for now... until the next Splatfest starts coming, at least. I started playing Disney Illusion Island and I already love it.

Yeah, I think anime started to get more popular in the 2000s. I had a friend from school who was huge into Dragon Ball Z, and my brother got into Naruto. I'd catch Sonic X every Saturday when it was on Fox Box, too. The 90s were certainly a different time in comparison... while I did see Pokemon episodes way back in the late 90s, I didn't even know the word "anime" was a thing. lol

I believe you... Twitter and YouTube are often filled with negativity in general. Plus there's a lot of YouTube videos with insulting/clickbait titles nowadays. As long as you're getting enjoyment from the stuff you watch or play, that's all that matters.

Ah ok gotcha. I'm not a hardcore music buff myself, but I do like listening to music overall. Mostly stuff I grew up listening to thanks to my dad's massive CD collection back in the 90s and 2000s, lol. Oh, and a bunch of game music, too! That's awesome you have Anna and Elsa. You have Christmas ornaments of them too, right? I'm not sure if I had a Pinocchio plush... I definitely remember that I had Jiminy.

That's cool, my last time on a train was at the amusement park I mentioned earlier. The closest I've gotten in terms of sporting events was us watching a local baseball match years ago, though that was just a drive away. That sounds like a nice stream, I've always liked Sonic music in general.

I don't think I've played Need for Speed before. Didn't that come out on the original PlayStation? I have played a couple Burnout games on the PS2, those were pretty fun. I've played Sonic Rush, it's a pretty good game, but I've not beaten it. I never got the last Chaos Emerald, and I never beat the final boss. I've not played the multiplayer on that game, either.

I'll try to find the time to watch it, it's been years since I've seen Pinocchio. There's still other Disney movies I wanna watch, as well.

I think that might be Quake 1, I haven't bought Quake II on Switch yet. I have it on GOG as those who owned the original Quake II got the updated version for free (while keeping the original version too). I haven't played my Switch awhile because of Quake II on PC, which in turn made me play some other id games on PC. I have most of the id stuff on PC. The Dooms, the Quakes, Wolfenstein 3D, and Commander Keen on PC, while I have the Doom games and Quake 1 on Switch. Sounds nice with Disney Illusion Island.

Similarly, my friend is into Dragon Ball Z. I was very late to the Sonic X party. In 2003, I would be out with my mom somewhere, whether it was breakfast out or shopping, so I didn't get to Sonic X until later on. I remember watching Pokemon every morning.

Yup, I was watching a video today from someone on YouTube talking about Denuvo and Nintendo, and I didn't like how he insulted people playing Smurfs Dance Party. I have that game being a Smurfs fan, and will play it occasionally. I found it insulting, despite the good points he made about Denuvo. (which I do have a history with, I had Sonic Mania on PC before Switch, it came with Denuvo before being patched out... Denuvo is a terrible DRM scheme, it requires "phoning home" to play your games. Once played Sonic Mania offline, had to log in just to reactivate offline mode, glad they removed it). As for me commenting, I usually keep it to positive videos. Videos talking about controversal stuff or insulting stuff usually asks for trouble.

Yup, I have Anna and Elsa ornaments. Ok, I have Pinocchio, two of them. One from Disney store, and a very old one from the 1990's. I still have my childhood Pinocchio plush, even if the eyes chipped away. He had some doll hair and real clothes. Really was a well made plush, and held up all these years.

Sounds nice. The last time I've been on a train was to NY to see WWE live, before that, it was subways, which aren't as fun because they're underground, and you can't see much underground.

Yup, Need for Speed was on PlayStation, some of the games did make their way on to Nintendo consoles on GameCube, DS, Wii, 3DS, and Wii U. I've beaten Sonic Rush, albeit without the Chaos Emeralds, and the Sol Emeralds for Blaze, I was just glad to have all the levels unlocked to play freely. I just didn't have the true final boss unlocked.

Should be on Disney+, the 1940 one, not the live action one. Though as someone who loves Pinocchio, I did like the live action remake. Original is always the best, but I like some of the ideas they used in the live action one (actual spoiler) and geeked out at the fact they used a scrapped ending idea from the 1940 movie. It's an unpopular opinion though.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

blindsquirrel

@OwlHighway1Revisited

No U!

@EaglyBird
I guess you could say that.

( if something serious happened, I’m sorry for joking around about it. I don’t mean to say anything offensive.)

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic