Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,281 to 88,300 of 96,538

card-crunch78

I got an idea: you know how everyone's complaining about live-action remakes of animated movies? Well, what if we got animated remakes of live-action movies?

/s

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blindsquirrel

@HenryKibble
I know your joking, but a lot of superhero films would benefit from that.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

blindsquarel wrote:

@HenryKibble
I know your joking, but a lot of superhero films would benefit from that.

remove the live-action actors and you already got an animated movie.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

HenryKibble wrote:

I got an idea: you know how everyone's complaining about live-action remakes of animated movies? Well, what if we got animated remakes of live-action movies?
/s

I know you out the s but my god I have been thinking this for so long, I just never said it’s, it makes so much more sense to just to do a cgi remake, now lion king did do this sure, but they should have made the lions look like there a animated counterparts just with real fur and what not, that’s literally a perfect idea and I should say it more often.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

Untitled

Why stop at the prequel trilogy? We got nine films and multiple tv shows that need this.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel you know, I think I will take any reason to re do the last tree movies over lol.

Also I third this!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

card-crunch78

So is there literally no way to ask Nintendo to quit wasting my time with advertisements of upcoming Mario Kart, Smash Bros. and Splatoon tournaments that I'll never be able to attend in person for a number of reasons?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@HenryKibble like on the Nintendo news page on the switch?

Snatcher

@HenryKibble You might be able to unsubscribe from it, I know others let you.

EllaTheQueen6

blindsquarel wrote:

Thanks for everyone here making this place such fun to use. I won’t go into specifics but the current situation with a family member has made my life at home suck for the most part. This place is one of the few places I can have fun these days, so thanks for that.

I'm glad to hear that us just being crazy idiots has made this site a fun place to use, and I hope your situation at home gets better soon.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

EaglyBird wrote:

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

blindsquarel wrote:

Thanks for everyone here making this place such fun to use. I won’t go into specifics but the current situation with a family member has made my life at home suck for the most part. This place is one of the few places I can have fun these days, so thanks for that.

I'm glad to hear that us just being crazy idiots has made this site a fun place to use, and I hope your situation at home gets better soon.

Damn well I am a always willing to talk about whatever stupid thing we come up next. I doubt I need to remind you that all of us here love having you around and we will do our best to ensure that the thread stays stupid 24/7

Yeah, we love having you around, Squirrel. This thread would be lonely without you

Anti-Matter

The Full Moon today looks a little bit bigger and brighter than before.
Today is Blue Moon phenomenon.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly Jokes on the bird, I've missed every Spanish lesson on Duolingo for the past 3 years.

EllaTheQueen6

@BobTheBunkerGuy It was so bad and stupid that I would 100% watch it again

card-crunch78

Even if I did somehow manage to attend those tournaments, I'd get creamed in the first round easily. You wanna know how bad of a player I am in Smash Bros. Ultimate? I've beaten "World of Light".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

EaglyBird wrote:

Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go

@Snatcher @blindsquarel I don’t care what people’s opinions on the sequel trilogy are no matter how terrible some people think it is (myself included) people had the same views on the prequels. It was clone wars that retroactively made the prequels writing good. We can do the same with the sequel trilogy there needs to be a cartoon set during the sequel trilogy that’s actually good

I agree! That sounds like a great idea! Because as much as I go on about how I’d not like the sequels, I really love of its ideas!

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic