Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,521 to 79,540 of 96,579

blindsquirrel

Professor_Plumber wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Lol
Was wanting a bit of a refresh, and also I like the idea of a Children's Science TV Host who is terrible at his job

There is only one Bill Nye, one I say!

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine While he was cleaning yesterday, he found a GameBoy. It doesn't work, but he's gonna fix it.
@blindsquarel Now I got the Bill Nye theme playing in my head

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Oh, that's cool. One of the major perks of tidying up.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Kermit1doesmath

@Zuljaras I wish you the best of luck fixing it, that is if you haven't already finished it lol.

@Snatcher ask @Professor_Plumber

ComfyAko wrote:

Reading this thread feels like being an alien trying to decypher human communication sometimes

How did you reveal our secret... We are Human...

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel Bro, I knoooooow. I may be a 2009's kid, but oh my god my 4th grade science teacher would also put it on and I loooooooved it. Even now as a 13 year old, I still love Bill Nye.
@TeaCatherine Yup. I don't think he even has any GameBoy games (I broke his GameBoy when I was 2) but it's still cool. Also, aparantly when I was little, I had a pink GameBoy Color, but I don't remember it.

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Yooo, Cardcaptor Sakura. You really like shoujos, huh?

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I think they're quite expensive now, shame it wasn't an original DS, that has more interesting games I'd say.

blindsquirrel

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
I just remember my whole class would start singing the theme song when it played. I don’t know why we got so hyped, but those were good times.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Ah I see. I sometimes like shoujos, but the recent ones all seem to have the same stupid romance plot. That's why I prefer shounens. Though, some modern shoujos are good, like Yuzu The Pet Vet. But overall, most of the shows I watch are shounens or seinens.
@blindsquarel Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill Nye the Science Guy!
@TeaCatherine I've never played on a ds, just a 3ds and aparantly a GameBoy Color that I don't remember. Acording to my brother, the house didn't even have a roof and there was a room he couldn't go in cause he would fall through the floor if he did.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko The other year we were looking at a possible new house and it literally had a tree growing through the rooms, at least it wasn't that bad.

EllaTheQueen6

@Professor_Plumber It is indeed a good video
@TeaCatherine We have a tree growing through our porch. It looks cool though, so it's acceptable.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko The one I was talking about destabilised the house, though. Hence why we didn't move there. (That and the fact it didn't have as much land as it seemed.)

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras Oh sh1t! You got the Gulikit hall effect sticks. Dang! NICE!!!! Where'd you order from, Amazon or direct from Gulikit site? I'm assuming the tools came with the sticks, or were an option?

EDIT: I just suggested to NL that they should make a new video installing guilkit joycon sticks, or use an existing video and comically edit-in the gulikit sticks.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Princess_Lilly

@Professor_Plumber I am a mystical creature, not a human

I came to the conclusion that is why I have trouble communicating with humans.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, the modern anime just sticks romance into everything. And isekai. Definitely everything has to be isekai. And if something is wholesome, they will just ram the protagonist into some isekai world. Also, the protagonist has to be a bland guy, every single time.

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic