Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,541 to 79,560 of 96,530

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Ok ok ok ok, yes, most isekais are trash, but trust me when I say there's a lot of isekais that have good plot and the main character isn't some bland guy. For example, Konosuba. Konosuba is really funny, has amazing characters and stuff like that (You wouldn't like it though, fanservice heavy) and then there's Re:Zero which is also an amazing isekai. There's also No Game No Life which is absolute 10/10. There's a lot of good isekais, they just get burried by bad isekais. And yes, romance is also being focused on too much, but some of them are also good. Most romances nowadays take insparation from Teasing Master Takagi-san and are always bland because Takagi is the only one (Besides for Uzaki and Komi) who can pull that kind of plot and make it good. But there's romance that are 100% original and interesting, like Tonikawa. Tonikawa has been my favorite anime since I was 11 and I highly recommend. There's also Demon Girl Next Door, which although characters don't get together (Yet) it is heavily implied they like eachother. It's yuri though,and if you don't like yuri you wouldn't like it. So yeah, in conclusion, there's plenty of amazing anime, jsyt gotta look for them.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko First of all, sorry that I made it sound like I hate all isekai. I like a couple of them and I don't have anything against them, it's just that many anime just use it as a plot device and it's like their whole idea is "just isekai". So I'm a Spider So What and the one about the apothecary and his wolf were great, but I see them coming in waves and I'm like "they're all the same now". No Game No Life is on my radar, but I feel like I'm gonna get burnt by fanservice

Actually, demon girl next door is next on the list and once I find out where to watch it, I'll binge it, probably. I don't have anything against yuri, I actually have more against standard romance

Princess_Lilly

blindsquirrel

Owl1 wrote:

@Professor_Plumber that's a pretty good hint at the name lol.
It is something that can be Sweet...

Something to do with raspberries, AKA, the best food.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Close as in it has to do with raspberry’s, or close as In It has to do with a type of berry?

Edited on by blindsquirrel

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Alright I’m putting in my guess.

Rizzle T Rasberry.

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Anyway, I reached maximum community and defeated all the superbosses for the first time.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber I will make sure to pay attention to the lore 😋

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Ok then. Demon Girl Next Door (Machikado Mazoku) is amazing, and it actually started my yuri addiction.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@Eagly I can tell! Because woooow!

Always rather get 3 games for 20, the best deals just are too good to pass up! And I don’t normally regret it, and I have a fun time with the games I play! Cuphead s dlc, holy, is too cheap, the final boss, shows why it took so long it’s so well animated, it out animates the main game.

I understand! So I need to put more invasion on Dunban right? So he can be healed as less as possible, because I used her and I got wrecked lmao! I need to craft better chairs for him. Thank you so much for the advice, I hope I can make her work!

Because of that I’m more then willing to give them a pass, they managed to fix that issue latter, so I don’t really care, as long as they get better, which they did! Which is nice to know!

It was very week? I didn’t notice honestly, it took me about over 60 hours for bloodborne, I know I beat demon quick, and I feel like it took a sec for elden, but to be fair I had already played halfway through that game, I was around the end game. I guess it tepends on what I put my time into, because look at FE. I still need to finish it! Oh I’m also almost done with sekiro! But I’m going to replay it again because I didn’t go for the best ending like I usually do, it was so different I forgot about it. But you wouldn’t be the first person to tell me I beat games quickly lol.

Ok I’m totally do that quest! I really want to do it! So it’s in that order? By a signaler person or is it spread out?

I want to read it, but I’m already pretty convinced, as heck, torna had better sidequest than the base game, I have to finish torna! I forgot shoot! Lol.

I would be lying if I said she as my favorite, I like her, but i don’t know her yet I feel like, kinda like what’s his name she actually has a personality, and I did love her introduction mission! I hope they expand on her later in the game! Now you said favorite character, is it a unite I don’t have yet?

Despite playing 2, the way this game is going has surprised me, I really wasn’t expecting so much to fall on me at once like that.

Also I will make sure to do more sidequest later,I don’t want to miss any good sidequest! Also, I couldn’t figure out what was different about morag, granted I haven’t beaten it yet but I can’t figure it out lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber So give me more!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Next time you play Torna, play as Brighid and idle then boot up 2 for a couple of minutes and play as Morag with Brighid as your primary and idle.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic