Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 73,141 to 73,160 of 96,845

Snatcher

@Kermit1 I’m not sure how to feel about it, I hate ai art and think it’s a stain on art, however, this is used in a creative manner and required real actors to pull off.

@Eagly I wanted to ask, what level should I be for xenoblade 2 final boss fight? Because it’s telling me I won’t be able to go back whatsoever, so tips would be appreciated. Edit: I think I’m going to do a few more side quest first, and maybe do some tiger tiger.

[Edited by Snatcher]

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 4 golden!

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine Well I used to be, I'm trying hard not to nowadays, but it's still something I'm working on and it's a work in progress

@Colonel_Mustache It's really alright, I can be pretty annoying which is much worse than being corny.

[Edited by Princess_Lilly]

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@Eagly I’m definitely doing side quest, or a side quest, I just went back to Tara’s house and figured out I can u lock a third poppi model, I would have missed it if I hadn’t, so I’m gonna do that, hopefully it isn’t to long

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Eagly ok good because with the amount of forestry this thing needs it better be worth it!

I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

Linebecks theme is the most underrated song in the Zelda series, and you can’t convince me otherwise.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

ChaoticMagolor

Geez I left for a few hours and a whole bunch had changed here.

Kermit1 wrote:

@Colonel_Mustache I deleted it.

Let's talk here. @Eagly @Snatcher @ChaoticMagolor Ai can do animation now fellas.

I remember seeing something about this a few days ago. I’m not really surprised. AI can do anything at this point.

Kermit1 wrote:

@Colonel_Mustache hahaha, I have secret weapons to destroy you and Dr. Pepper CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel_Mustache wrote:

@Kermit1 ...
@ChaoticMagolor QUICK, GET TO THE BUNKER!

Colonel_Mustache wrote:

@Kermit1 **Radio Static**

NO WAIT NOT THE CHICKEN PEPSI!

What have you done…

YOU’VE KILLED THE COLONEL!

@TeaCatherine Don’t really know. I’ve never watched JoJo, but I know of the memes.

@Anti-Matter Alright. Hope you like it. Glad to help.

[Edited by ChaoticMagolor]

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic