Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 62,841 to 62,860 of 62,962

Mioaionios

@Snatcher
I do recognize you but I'm not sure we responded to each other before.
In any case, hi there!

Xenoblade Enthusiast

Snatcher

@Mioaionios Thank goodness, because I would have hated to forget someone. So hello!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

🏳️‍⚧️

Mioaionios

@Snatcher
I wouldn't worry about it too much. We all forget about stuff.
Last week, I forgot to buy my mother a birthday present. I mean... yeah. 😅

Xenoblade Enthusiast

Snatcher

@Mioaionios You do make a good point. Well it’s nice to meet you.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

🏳️‍⚧️

Fizza

@Mioaionios It took me a minute to recognise who you were at first, but hello again! I see the Xenoblade bug has caught you as well! I'm currently in the middle of catching the Street Fighter bug myself (picked up the Capcom fighting game collections on the eShop a few days ago and have been hopelessly addicted to Alpha ever since) so I understand the feeling! 😅

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Mioaionios

@Fizza
Oh, I used to be addicted to Alpha 3 Max on PSP. Great game!
Never could get into the SFIII series though, the parrying mechanic never clicked with me, and I never played SFIV or SFV. By then I had moved on from fighting games to JRPGs.

Xenoblade Enthusiast

Anti-Matter

@Mioaionios
I have Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX on PSP too but I rarely to play as it was quite hard to use PSP analog button to execute the moves.
I quite like SF III 3rd Strike with Parry system (you have to press the opposite direction button when you get hit by opponent according from their direction), choose 1 from 3 Super Moves with their benefits and disadvantage, choose the opponents each round.
And first time one of Super Moves can heal your HP (Elena, Super Moves 3)

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Maxenmus

Rough day today due to another argument on Discord. It was kinda a misunderstanding, but also not really from a certain point of view. It involved me being publicly called out on an honest mistake when the guy could've easily just DM'ed me instead of making an example out of me, but whatever. My pride couldn't take it so I just left the server since I already looked like a fool being called out on and arguing with that guy.

Just another day, another argument on the Internet. Nothing new here. Thankfully, the Internet is full of communities, so it's just another one that bites that dust, brother.

Honestly, I was having fun with Digimon Survive, and this had to come and ruin my week. Like, all this could've been resolved if the guy would just get off my back about an honest mistake (which I've already corrected and didn't make a fuss about it the first time he called me out), but he kept getting on my case with this authoritative attitude. I guess my issues with authority figures never went away. lol

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Anti-Matter

Hiya!
I got two PSP games this evening. 😃
Untitled

Also, at the same time, my Pop'n Music Portable games on PSP finally completed. 😁
Untitled

It was 2 years I didn't purchase any PSP games since year 2020 as my hype was on building PS3 games during year 2020 and 2021.
So far, I have collected 10 PSP games in physical: 2 USA, 1 PAL, 7 Japan.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NeonPizza

@ogo79
I thought you were done with collecting and physical gaming media, and went all digital?
Bit by the Nostalgia bug.

"ExcuuuUUUUSE ME, Princess!"
Switch Friend Code: SW-1323-8872-2420
I demand Crystal Pepsi & Noid Domino's Pizza!

Maxenmus

You ever get one of those days where you just feel like you need a win in your life? I guess it's because today's been a lousy day, but I've been trying to get something that I could consider as positive in my life today to no avail, almost obsessed even in my search for that something. Not everyday's gonna be positive, I know that, but ugh, it's been such a great week and even great month so I didn't want to let today drag me down.

Usually, it's something simple that would cheer me up during a bad day, like a win in an online match against someone, and there's this one online game I'm used to playing as a time-killer, but I had a lot of losing streaks today, so that definitely didn't help make things look positive for the day. I just kept playing for 30 minutes or so, just desperately hoping for a win as if that would signify that yes, today isn't such a bad day after all, all the while knowing that it's pathetic and the win wouldn't really mean anything except soothe my ego.

I don't know. It's just one of those days when I need to distract myself and get out of my head because it can be chaos in there with all the noise my anxiety causes.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Mioaionios

@Maxenmus
If a particular activity frustrates more than brings me joy, I just stop doing it for the time being.

But I know the feeling. Some days nothing seems to work out and nothing happening seems to be positive. On such days I like to think about the very small things that brought me joy.
For me that's usually food. A nice cup of coffee, a piece of chocolate, a wonderful steak,... and if I can't think of anything I ate that day that was any good, I go out of my way to treat myself to something I know I'll enjoy like ordering pizza or take-away asian food.

That usually does the trick for me.

Xenoblade Enthusiast

Maxenmus

@Mioaionios Yeah, that sounds helpful. Thanks for the reply. A nice treat for the tummy would certainly feel like a nice pick-me-up.

Maxenmus

Kermit1

@Maxenmus I know the feeling. I hope you have a great week.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

Maxenmus

@Kermit1 Thanks. You too!

Maxenmus

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Yes it's here! Hooray! Been playing the wave 2 courses and I love quite a few of them. I even went ahead and ranked them in the MK8D thread, if you're interested. I do like all of them, and it's been hard for me to rank them. What are some of your favorites?

Ah I see, I remember that one of our old HDTVs had a VCR label as well. All righty gotcha, I think most of our DVDs would just play the movie once and stay at the menu when it's done and there's no user input.

Ah man, SimCity Classic discourages using that cheat code too much, huh? I don't remember seeing any penalties for using that Sims cheat, only thing I remember about it is that you could get as much money as you want. It was "Rosebud," IIRC. You're good, no worries. I misread things on occasion as well, lol.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Didn't spend much time on the internet yesterday and probably won't again tomorrow. Yesterday, I went with my bro to a theme park in a neighboring state. Not only did I drive, but we also spent quite a bit of time in the water park section, so I didn't have much opportunity to use my phone....Honestly, I valued the break. Yesterday was a very good day. The only negative was that I still ended up sunburned in some spots on my back despite trying to be diligent with sunscreen. X...X Tomorrow is full of family stuff + a reunion, and I'll also need to take some time in the afternoon to mow my lawn. THAT is quite overdue by a few days thanks to a ton of rain.

@MarioLover92 Yep, those licensed games used to be everywhere. They still are TBH, I just don't pay as much attention to all the attached advertising. XD Chicken Run is a decent watch. It's first and foremost a DreamWorks film. Aardman Animations, the same stop-motion studio responsible for the likes of Wallace & Gromit, also had a hand in it. Can't believe the film released all the way back in 2000.

No sweat on waiting for XC3! Play it when you want in your own time. I started the game this morning and have already put four hours into my save file. I was thinking about waiting a bit, but I was in a good spot to start a new game lol. It'll be interesting to try out the Wave 2 MK8D courses through online play; I've found I like some of the newer courses, like Coconut Mall.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Snatcher

@Tyranexx Sounds like you had fun! Sometimes, which is usually any chance, taking time off the internet is great, your never missing anything, but the time you spend with friends family, you can.

🏳️‍⚧️

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx That's good to hear. Yeah it does look like Wallace & Gromit, with that animation style. I watched at least one of those W&G shorts, I think it was about going to the moon?

All righty that's cool you got the time to start the game. Yeah, Coconut Mall's a good track for sure! They actually changed it so that the Shy Guy cars spin around. I made a post on Twitter that said that they're breakdancing. lol

Sounds like you had a fun time yesterday, except for those sunburns of course! You have a good reunion tomorrow.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic