Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 62,861 to 62,880 of 96,523

Kermit1doesmath

@Maxenmus idk it's a sociological mystery. (I hope thats the right word)

That's just plain rude to tell someone to "not cry" at something. But then again it's the internet and who knows how real people are really being sometimes.

dysgraphia awareness human

Maxenmus

Kermit1 wrote:

@Maxenmus idk it's a sociological mystery. (I hope thats the right word)

I think people are just mad sometimes that others are criticising a product they like (be it a platform like the Switch or a movie like MCU films), and they treat that criticism of that product as a criticism of themselves. That's understandable as I've been guilty of that before, and it's not okay. I think that movies and video games could only improve with criticisms, and this applies to digital platforms and digital stores as well. If you don't think those criticisms are fair, sure, kindly correct them in a polite manner. But there's no need for personal attacks and schoolyard bullying, because that will not solve any problems at all, merely leading people to put you on their ignore list and ending all conversations. There's no progress in that.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Kermit1doesmath

@Maxenmus ya, I like to stay far away from that stuff and I'll say a million times if I have to, that's why I picked this site, I saw the friendly chatting going on and for a long while I watched the forums and looked forward to some peoples posts (@Fizza @Snatcher I hope that's not creepy lol).

I think the change we will/are seeing on the site now has "new blood"/a new generation of users and with all kinds of different gaming background.

Maxenmus

Kermit1 wrote:

@Maxenmus ya, I like to stay far away from that stuff and I'll say a million times if I have to, that's why I picked this site, I saw the friendly chatting going on and for a long while I watched the forums

See, that's the thing though... that kind of patronizing attitude, saying people be "crying" for feeling bad about the virtual console... that wasn't on another site, that's from NintendoLife. That's from a NL article's comment section. That appeared in the forums too.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Not at all. Trust me there are Lakers reading are convos right now! I’m sure. I know I did lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Itachi2099

Am I the only one who finds it absolutely hilarious that the website is now plastered with Soul Hackers 2 ads? Idk, maybe you should've put the game on the approprite platform first Atlus? lmao

Itachi2099

Scooby-Doo

@Itachi2099 I've got Splatoon 3, so that is more fitting.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Anti-Matter

This is Rendang burger from McDonald in Indonesia during Independence Day event.
A flavor from West Sumatra.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Maxenmus that's not me complaining about the VC though. I'm fine with it leaving, all things must pass... I get what you're saying though.

Maxenmus

Kermit1 wrote:

@Maxenmus that's not me complaining about the VC though.

Yeah, I know, I wasn't talking about you or blaming you at all. lol Relax. I was saying how NL isn't as perfect as you implied in your post.

Maxenmus

Kermit1doesmath

@Maxenmus I'm chill as an ice cube lol. Ya not all sites are perfect I knew that when I joined, I worded that post wrong.

sidenote: I woke up at 2:30pm in my timezone today. I hate sleeping in and I feel odd I slept past 8:00.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Rambler

Anybody know where to get Pusheen wallpaper?
I mean actual wallpaper to paper the walls in your house.
My Google skills have totally let me down!

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic