Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,961 to 61,980 of 63,306

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Super Paper Mario was creepy and dark as I watched from YouTube.
World of Nothing, River Twygz Bed, Spider head creatures, etc. 😖
I still doubt to consider Super Paper Mario due to its dark and creepy storyline.
I prefer Paper Mario games started on 3DS until Switch due to 3D Things.
But, 3D Things on Origami King was really evil and dark (Look at the holed face of Toads). 😱

Speaking about non Mario games, I dared myself to play Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction PS3 as I didn't have interest with that game before but suddenly I tried the game after watching the gameplay videos from Youtube. I personally still don't have much interest with Ben 10 franchises, I have ever watched the cartoon series on Cartoon Network long time ago but only the earlier seasons. Funny things after I have PS3 machine, I became open to some kids games that I didn't have interest before as I judged them from their gameplay aspect, not by their popularity. So I have played bunch of unusual choice games such as The Adventures of Tintin, Rango, Ben 10, G-Force (Disney), Up, Mini Ninjas, Skylanders games, etc.
Have you ever played some odd choice games that you don't really have interest before but suddenly you can accept the gameplay ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
I just need one more Skylanders game (Giants) on PS3 and then my Skylanders games collection will be complete (Spyro Adventure until Imaginators).

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

reporterdavid

Dutch guys get this as a preorder..
Untitled (keychain)

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - nr 3! Coming soon! - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027
Ukraine - Super Mario Maker 2 level (just short. 8NR-GD2-NVF)

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 when the internet was a wild west 😂

We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty.

Kermit1

@Sparrow5579 I can remember our PC's loud fans as I looked up 480p Bugs Bunny cartoons. (in 2010)
Untitled

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Anti-Matter

@Eel
There was a Telephone song on Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 I never got into Skylanders, but I've heard decent things about the series. At least the earlier games.

@Anti-Matter Some parts of Super Paper Mario are indeed dark, though not nearly on the level of many other games. But for the Mario franchise as a whole? It did get fairly dark lol. I haven't played Origami King yet, but I'm sure I'll find out if there are any odd elements lol.

I watched some of the original Ben 10 series, but I didn't have normal access to the show and haven't seen any of the newer series. I usually don't play games related to movies or TV shows these days, though I'd like to try the LEGO Harry Potter games at some point.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Kermit1

@Tyranexx Skylanders peaked at Trap Team, all the other games (I've never played them) got very gimmicky.

Edited on by Kermit1

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Kaos in Skylanders was such a bratz.
He keep being annoying since from Spyro's Adventure until Imaginators.
Only once time Kaos ruled the Skylands on SuperChargers after arresting Master Eon. That was really weird twist storyline.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

TheJGG

@Link-Hero Seems I have lots of catch-up to do then! Issue is, I've only seen Ghibli's best films so far, so I'll have to get into the less good, and eventually, the bad stuff. Earwig and the Witch is probably last on my watchlist, but if I want to rank them I'll have to see them all at some point. Time to get the rose tinted glasses off! I'll have to motivate myself to review Ponyo @Sunsy. It's a decent watch but not Miyazaki's best by any means.

@Eel I saw that... the things people do for likes nowadays, I swear. The suits thing is perfectly fine but they had to ruin it by being loud and... teenager-y. This film has levels of ironic attention comparable to Morbius. Happy @Zuljaras enjoyed the movie though, enjoy AC!

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
Nintendo Switch Sports
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)
Breath of the Wild (NS)
LEGO Star Wars (NS)

If you use my Friend Code, please tag me first. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

NeonPizza

Good lord. When will the PS5(Digital version), ya know, actually become available? I'm not paying $1000 CAD to get it from scalper dude off eBay. It would be nice if i could just order one off BestBuy, but they're never in stock. It's been near impossible to get one since launch. It's been a year and a half now, i think? Covid times aren't helping the matter that's for sure.

Edited on by NeonPizza

"ExcuuuUUUUSE ME, Princess!"
Switch Friend Code: SW-1323-8872-2420
I demand Crystal Pepsi & Noid Domino's Pizza!

Kermit1

@NeonPizza give it time, my brother really wanted a series x and we got SUPER lucky and got a series s, because he didn't want to wait. Then 4 weeks later best buy had 3 series x's.

Edited on by Kermit1

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

TowaHerschel7

Talk about a bad day, our AC and 2 month old Jeep both brokedown today, our $50 restaurant order got cold and soggy as a result and it got to 108°F in the house. Would have been deadly if not for our portable AC for emergencies. So our household might have a problem that could set us back by $10k+... 😱🙀

Not to mention 6-8 month wait times for AC's and 6+ month wait time for most integral car parts. 💩💩💩💩

Edited on by TowaHerschel7

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~Mewkiafan7~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx Apologies for the late reply, I'm doing all right. How was Brilliant Diamond? I've played Pokemon Snap on the N64 way back when, though I don't have it anymore, unfortunately. I kinda miss playing it!

Oh man, that blows...I hate having to restart like that! I remember fighting that world 2 boss in SS, and apparently I couldn't find that thing card or something (can't remember since I last played in 2013), and I only beat it with those spring boots stickers. That was tedious and punishing as heck...this, my friend, is how not to do game design.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Fizza

I was dabbling in Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle again for that Game Trial recently (I already have the game so I basically just got a free 100 Platinum Points) and it made me remember something I wanted to try and do a while back but never got around to it: a no-shooting playthrough. It would be an interesting challenge to undertake since there are a lot of characters who get very interesting with that kind of restriction. For example, Rabbid Luigi has the best dash in the game so he'd obviously be great in a challenge like this. However, under these restrictions, he'd be completely locked out of a main and sub weapon, only having his dash and status effects to rely on, becoming a character with the highest of highs but also the highest of risks. My only concern would be the final world because that area is hard enough with guns, let alone without them but I suppose that's something we'd have to experience for ourselves. Now, saying that, I have been pipped to the post by a Youtuber (as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kD0qMOaLVo) so I wouldn't really record it or anything (I don't even have a capture card) but I think it'd be a great way to revisit one of my very first Switch games in preparation for Sparks of Hope's release.

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha 2
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'Am I a Renegade or a Roundup?' - my sister playing MK8 RR.
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Kermit1

@Fizza That sounds fun, and completely possible... I'll give it a go sounds like a hard fun time.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

My computer did a ""blue screen"" then restarted 8mins ago, I'm freaking out. It's working like normal but it jumped scared me, all I was doing was listening to YouTube and looking at DS stuff (not roms) and boom my audio went fuzzy and pop a ""blue screen"" appeared and my PC restarted. I shut it down after that to refresh everything.

I looked up why it could have happened and I think it's just a Windows 10 thing???

are there any PC people in the house that can help me?

edit I'm typing this all on that PC

Edited on by Kermit1

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

@TheJGG Alrighty, hope you can do a good write up on it when the time comes. I still want to see Kiki's Delivery Service, but yeah, I first saw Ponyo last year when my friend showed it to me.

Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic