Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,961 to 60,980 of 96,570

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Nice! Ahh yea.. I can imagine. I feel like I used to struggle with 200cc but I'm learning that it's okay to brake or hop a little bit at those speeds. Lmao nice. That does sound quite similar but it's great you were able to get the pins.

@Sunsy Lol! The Paladins mix up is pretty funny. I just checked my Switch, I'm level 46, tekoii YT. Idk, if spacing makes a difference xD.

@Tyranexx Lmao. I'd be of serious hype as well. Btw, I love all the Megaman announcements we got, yk yk? And Yea... that ordeal was.. interesting. Yea, really is frustrating cause I wanted a Special Edition. O^O Bah, there's always that second chance that's coming but idk I feel like this SE should just be retail available, I feel like it'll sell well with the current state of the fanbase.

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Snatcher

@Zuljaras That’s awesome, it’s nice to know your work is appreciated! Like it deserves to be.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Ah all righty then. They were likely making it as a test room or something. I haven't played mods of games myself, but I may try out those Sonic Generations PC mods that are out there. One critique I have with that game is that I wish they made it longer, with more levels and bosses. It's still a good game for sure, but it's a bit too short for my liking. On Asphalt - thanks! I could share my thoughts after I play it.

@BruceCM I do know they're making a Princess Peach Lego set, and that one honestly looks pretty cool. I have my eyes set on that one!

@tekoii 200cc has definitely gotten easier for me the more I played it. And it's all thanks to brake drifting. My goodness, I used to struggle on it a ton...they were not lying when they had "braking is crucial" for its description.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BruceCM

Yeah, got her castle & her starter set, at least, @MarioLover92 .... Lots of stuff for other characters as well

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

@BruceCM Ah yeah I did see on Twitter that they're having those small sets for other characters too. I found out sometime after my post before this one, lol. The Peach set comes out on August, I believe.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

BruceCM

Yeah, I thought you'd at least like to know about them, @MarioLover92 .... There's Yoshi, Luigi's Mansion & all sorts coming up

SW-4357-9287-0699

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter Dreamworks Dragons
@BruceCM Lego Mario Kart ? the set of the movie? Nintendo World?

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

BruceCM

Lol, there's already Mario Kart Home Circuit, @reporterdavid .... Which is probably great if you have the room & people to play with IRL
While I think Nintendo World as a lego set might be a bit ambitious but feel free to see if you can persuade them

SW-4357-9287-0699

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
Oh, Dreamworks Dragons was not open world game.
It was like classic zelda style game with dungeons and islands to explore, you can use your dragon to fly to another island like flight simulator. The game size is 800+ MB on PS4 version, way smaller than written on the back cover (minimum 2 GB to install).
Here is the full walkthrough video.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Happy fathers day to all the fathers and father figures out there. Hope you have a good one!

NintendoByNature

Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I made a spooky wedding ceremony photoshoot from Animal Crossing New Horizons. 😆
Untitled

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. You all have a good one.

@BruceCM Ah yeah I think I remember there's a Luigi's Mansion set as well, I'd like that too. Thanks for the heads up!

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter I didn't have trouble reading the text in MLP, if anything, the characters read the audio anyway. I could think of other games where the text was smaller. I remember the text size in Disney Infinity 3.0, try reading it on an old standard definition TV, first played it on that.

Performance wise, MLP has some framerate dips. It didn't affect my enjoyment of the game. Will most likely get the game on PC too, just to experience the game at its best performance.

No need to be sorry, you play games wherever you want to play them. I actually bought Smurfs Mission Vileaf on for PC on GOG instead of Switch. Having no DRM on it, and backed up to a DVD disc, I pretty much have the game forever. No DRM means I can install and play the game without relying on Internet or a download store after it's downloaded.

@tekoii Yeah, I don't know why it's hard to find you on Paladins.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, or figuring out how to code and make a working map. It's still interesting because tools to make maps really didn't exist back when the first map was made. Haven't tried Sonic Generations PC mods, but I love the Amy Adventure 2 mod for Sonic Adventure 2, as well as the classic mod for Sonic Adventure DX that makes the game look like the Dreamcast original in HD.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Tyranexx

Happy Father's Day to any dads who happen to read this thread!

@Snatcher I hope so too. On the plus side, I've slept better the last couple of evenings, though I'm sure it was a combination of physical exhaustion and sleep debt. The well wishes are appreciated.

@MarioLover92 In terms of warnings, the storm didn't amount to much more than severe thunderstorm warnings and some flash flood warnings. Nothing truly nasty like tornados. 5 inches of rain in ~90 minutes. The storm drains in the closest town couldn't take it. Some low-lying areas and streets were flooded. No major building damage that I know of besides some leaky basements. Thankfully I'd already taken the day off work - I need to burn some PTO before everything resets next month - so I didn't need to worry about swimming to work.

I also appreciate the well wishes on the sleep issues. My sleep has been better the last couple of evenings.

@BruceCM Thanks! Originally I was gonna put off XC3 based on its original release window as that would've landed close to a busy time of year. Pushing it up to July removed that worry.

@tekoii No complaints with more Mega Man! Yeah, the XC3 fiasco left me in a pretty foul mood that day. Granted, it wasn't the worst thing that happened to me that week - that goes to a death in the family - but it certainly didn't help. I'll try again, but if this time is a mess I won't spend nearly as much time refreshing pages and will just preorder the game at my local GameStop or something.

@Anti-Matter I love that spooky wedding scene!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Oh, btw.
I finished My Little Pony PS4 in total 3 hours gameplay (took 2 days to finish the game)
It was really short game lol.
I think the game have some potential to be added with more activities to do.
Hopefully there will be another My Little Pony games in the future with more contents and better camera angle.

@Tyranexx
I have some funny ideas to make unusual wedding photoshoot from ACNH.
They (Reese & Cyrus) asked me for lovely pink and white wedding photoshoot, I gave them something hilarious, from spooky wedding photoshoot to scandalous wedding photoshoot (arguments between them) 😆

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic