Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,901 to 60,920 of 61,969

BabyYoda71

@BruceCM It’s not an eShop card, it’s a prepaid Visa like this but $25:

Untitled

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoda71
But I think we cannot use credit card anymore to add fund onto 3DS & Wii U eshop.
23 May 2022 was the last day you can use credit card for 3DS and Wii U eshop.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter Yes but you can still add them from Switch (and then use them on 3DS). This seems to happen on any Nintendo device ):

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ogo79

@Eel tremendously lol
@Snatcher how ya been?
@Zuljaras at it as usual i see, good stuff

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@Snatcher Hope you get to feeling better soon! Seems like there's yet another spike in cases going around. A friend was positive early last week. He's vaccinated but still had a few symptoms as of Sunday.

@Sunsy I wasn't very good at digital drawing, but I did some sprite alterations and made some Pokemon maps using open source resources back in the day. I do enjoy drawing things by hand, but I rarely have the time and patience to put out something decent these days...or the proper tools, to be honest. Drawing something fully from memory is difficult for me to get right, so I usually rely on scenes, objects, and (rarely) characters. I did a somewhat decent hand-drawn recreation of Cybersix in my college years, though I could never get her face entirely right.

@Tasuki Glad to read your D&D session went well! Before the hiatus, my character got into a tavern duel. Some of the cultists were there and accused me of causing a disturbance in their room (that was actually one of the other party members sneaking around invisible). My drakewarden ranger is of the more honorable sort and went on with the duel. She didn't know that many of the other party members rigged it in her favor. XD She was very confused as to why such a boastful dude was barely moving.

@BruceCM My dad isn't the most tech-savvy, so the best way to try to get a hold of him is with an actual call...though he at least knows how to access text messages. My mom uses Messenger and doesn't use the many other chatting apps I've told her about. XD

Currently playing: Ys I & II Chronicles+ (PC; Ys I: Omen), Metroid Dread

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Anti-Matter

I made some story from ACNH screenshots.

Untitled

Me : Hehehe.... Redd will be get busted for selling fake arts.

Untitled

Me : Aha ! Busted ! You are under arrest for selling fake arts !
Redd : Wut ?!

Untitled

Me : And I will send you to the jail and stay there forever !
Redd : Oh, please. Don't do that, sir.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Yoshi2

Does anyone else prefer the old school Sonic design to the newer iterations? While I've continued to enjoy Sonic games down through the years I can't help but feel that the character has taken on a somewhat ugly appearance since the late 90s onwards.

Untitled

Yoshi2

Sunsy

@Snatcher Glad to hear it.

@Tyranexx Drawing from memory can be pretty hard to do. Fun part for me at least, when I get used to drawing a new character regularly, it can be fun as I can do something with them, like a different pose or something. Sounds cool, I mostly drawn characters I like.

@Yoshi2 Honestly, I like both Sonic designs. Though, will admit, as silly as it sounds, I kind of find classic Sonic on the cuter side, even if he was meant to be cool to begin with. I don't mean that in a bad way, it makes me like his classic design.

Sunsy

Yoshi2

And while I like games such as Sonic Colours and Team Sonic Racing, I find Sonic's cowabunga dude persona to be irritating.

Yoshi2

Tasuki

@Tyranexx I haven't heard of the Drakewarden Ranger before, which book is that in? Right now the group that I am running consists of a Teifling Bloodhunter, a Human fighter, an Assimir Cleric, Elf Druid, Tortle Monk, and a Kender Bard. They just hit level two so they haven't picked their specializations yet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snatcher

@ogo79 I could be better LOL.

@Tyranexx I’m doing very well actually, I hope your friend gets better soon.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@Yoshi2 I really like sonics new look, change is good, but I can’t really like one over the other, as they move represent a different generation.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

TheJGG

So…. yeah. Check the TV. The cycle continues.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
Nintendo Switch Sports
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)
Breath of the Wild (NS)
LEGO Star Wars (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

BruceCM

Ok, never used 1 of those, @BabyYoda71 .... Any way to transfer the 5 from 1 to the other so you can then add 10 to eshop? Or to add 5 more to each?
Similar here, @Tyranexx & I think it's mostly due to some of their friends using Skype that Mum learned how to use that That's friends in other countries, so phone calls are expensive & they understand that part, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Dogorilla

@BabyYoda71 If you buy something from the eShop without having any funds in your account it lets you add the specific amount you need. That doesn't really help if you're trying to add funds on Switch to use on 3DS though. Maybe you could buy the games directly from Nintendo's website? I'm pretty sure that's still an option in Europe at least.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong
reporterdavid

free for those in Holland (when pre-ordering)

Untitled

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027
Ukraine - Super Mario Maker 2 level (just short. 8NR-GD2-NVF)

Anti-Matter

I was very sad because Sherb didn't want to share his coffee so I cried.
Untitled

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

BruceCM

Wi-fi all set up now.... Just updating PC & stuff

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic