Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,901 to 60,920 of 96,472

MarioVillager92

New profile pic again, this time it takes place in Rainbow Road.

@Tyranexx That's good. It's definitely more secure that way. Similarly, I don't save my card info on my Nintendo account to be on the safe side.

Ah yeah, I can't blame you. They wanted to end the series with 6, but yeah, that would have been pretty neat to see a 7th game with Lan and Mayl's son, Patch, as the protagonist. He was literally in BN6's ending, we just didn't actually see him, as well as Lan and Mayl being grown up. As for Legends, yeah, just 2 games plus a spin-off. I remember when they cancelled Legends 3...that was a real bummer for sure.

Ah OK, I see. At least they'll be more tolerable next weekend. I love a good sunny day, but I don't want it to be too hot! Guess that's mother nature for ya. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Oh that sounds cute for sure. Hopefully, it'll turn up soon. Gotcha - that's still cool! I'll be sure to get pics when I get a chance. Though as of this post, it's real late and I'm gonna be heading to bed soon.

I'm pretty much the same way with games, I typically play whichever game I'm most in the mood for. I found myself playing Mario Kart quite a lot these days, with occasional sessions of Tetris Effect Connected. They're good games to play when I can't think of what I wanna play next, as well. lol

Don't worry, I'm a bit late to responding because I did an errand yesterday and visited a friend's house for the day.

Yeah. Lately I've been playing PC games a bit more due to GOG's Summer Sale. Bought Strike Commander and Blake Stone Aliens of Gold, and got a Shantae game as a freebie. Though I did squeeze in some My Little Pony and Asphalt on Switch. Cool choices, I think I might have seen Tetris Effect on YouTube before.

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy Thank you. It's been a crazy week, but I'm gradually bouncing back.

You're welcome, glad things are bouncing back.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Kermit1doesmath

I've been playing both Battlefront II's recently, I'm really enjoying them (the time I get to use the Xbox with them) (it's me and my brother's Xbox btw). I love the campaign in the EA one so far, and the original is really fun! (both are fun, I've not played original one's campaign yet)

dysgraphia awareness human

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy You're good, no worries. Oh that's cool, enjoy them! I still tend to play the Switch more often than anything else, lol. I was actually thinking of giving Asphalt a try, that's free to download isn't it? Yeah, Tetris Effect is really good. I think it first came out on the PS4 for that PSVR peripheral. I never had a PS4, let alone that VR headset, so I was quite happy to see that it came to the Switch. It plays really well on it, too.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 I've considered just entering my card info in each time as well, but eShop cards make it easier for me to stick to my budget. XD

Supposedly there was a MMBN7 fan game in the works for some time time that features Patch, but I don't know if anyone is still working on it...though I admit I haven't sought out info on it in some time lol. Wasn't that Legends spinoff called The Misadventures of Tron Bonne? I seem to recall reading about it...

Ah yes, Mother Nature. So loving. So fickle. So me if someone wakes me up WAY too early. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

I managed to update my debit card details on the eshop in my browser, dunno if that might help anyone else who's having difficulty doing it.....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

So, last night's weather was a bit weird. There's been constant lightning flashes like every 2-5 seconds, somewhere around there. However, the thunder was actually real quiet, at least for a good while until rain started pouring. (Even then, it wasn't super loud.) We didn't lose any power, thankfully - it wasn't anything too serious.

@Tyranexx It really is easier, yeah. You don't have to fill in nearly as much, just punch in the eShop redemption code. I currently have some eShop credit left over so I'll stick with that for the time being.

Yes you're correct, it's called The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. I remember hearing about it on the Mega Man Home Page, but I never played it. Apparently, according to MMHP, it's a bunch of minigames.

Absolutely true, lol. And she's totally unpredictable, too! I just wrote about last night's weather (in my area, anyway) in this very post. That literally happened when I started going to sleep!

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
It's 17 June 2022 1am here.
I saw some interesting upcoming kids games in physical release.
Bunny Park, Lemon Cake, Little League World Series Baseball 2022.
I will get them on PS5 version. 😊
(Sorry, I don't pick the Switch version as I want to build my PS5 games library too)

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

I had a nightmare last night I haven't has since I was like 7, the nightmare involved me yelling down are stairwell to the basement (it was not finished yet) and hearing a voice yell back (not my voice), next thing I know I'm awake...

I sleep in the basement now, I've never been afraid of it since that dream, It was kinda odd having it again. I don't have ""returning"" dreams so to me it's odd.

and yes the obvious answer is the voice is me from the future, but I'm 100% sure it's not anything like that.

I'm only sharing this because I'm weirded out

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 I've been enjoying them. Tried Strike Commander because I like the Wing Commander games, and Blake Stone because I like classic FPS games. Blake Stone uses the Wolf3D engine, but takes place in space with aliens.

Yup, Asphalt is free. More or less like the mobile version, but with actual controls. Oh cool, I didn't know it got a Switch release.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Eel

@anti-matter I would avoid the main article section for a day or two if I were you, since there's an article thumbnail that will no doubt disturb you

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Yoshi2 There is, it’s called what are you listening to now I think.

So I have been playing dead by daylight for about a week now, and I got to say, I have been missing out, the game is extremely addicting for me anyway, and wile there are so many problems, I still have so much fun, killer is my favorite so far I would say, but Idk, I might be both, I love getting chased and the new killer is just, wow, actually scary to face!

It’s hard to pull myself away from the game to play something else, because yes I want to play the monster hunter demo, dead by daylight just keeps calling!

This game also shows me I always get attracted to low tiers for some reason, all my favorite killers ether suck, or the devs have yet to buff them right.

So yeah that’s what I playing last week lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

I bought a 208 in 1 DS cartridge... I no longer need anymore DS games lol

WoomyNNYes

@Kermit1 AHH, I've been meaning to buy one of those "__ games in 1" ds multi-carts. Did you get it on ebay or amazon? Since we might not be allowed to post a link to one of those, then I'll ask, what were the main games you wanted, that made you buy the one you got?

edit: holy crap. I looked on ebay. There's a new trend. A lot of people are selling multiple carts as a package deal for REALLY cheap. Like a 200 in 1, 400 in 1, and a 500 in 1. Although, When there's that many games, there are likely lots of duplicates, or lots of garbage fake games on them too. So, be mindful, if anyone shops around.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Kermit1doesmath

@WoomyNNYes amazon, Pokémon Black and White 2, Mystery Dungeon (the sky one) and Infinite Space

(I got it mainly because I can ask my cousin for a legit of White 2 copy and trade my Pokemon from the rom cart to his legit game) (and yes it's a thing you can do)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic