Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,841 to 60,860 of 61,794

Fizza

@Eel @Snatcher Basically there's an error code (no. 10015) that causes your progress to not save after making changes to your boxes (your Pokemon are still fine, the changes just don't save). The worst part? It's completely random whether it happens or not.

The company that makes HOME, ILCA (the same team behind BDSP), apparently said they'll have it fixed by the end of May so I'm holding out until then. I'll be getting Let's Go Pikachu before that anyway so I'll be more than fine waiting.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
456/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Fizza

@Snatcher Whilst we're just chatting away here, do you mind me asking if I could use your Friend Code? All I ask in return is that you keep mine private since I don't want random people constantly asking for friend requests. Let me know if that's a-ok with you!

Snatcher

@Fizza Thanks for the heads up! And yeah, use my friend code away, As it says below, Just ask (: Oh but how will I know it’s you, do you want to give out the user name or the first two letters?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Fizza

@Snatcher Oh yeah, it's just the same name as my name here in Fizza. You'll know if it's me if I have a concerning amount of time in the Pokemon games on Switch

Edited on by Fizza

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx Yes I do remember that Torna does mention plot points from the base XC2, but thanks for the reminder nonetheless.

Yeah, I mostly see squirrels and chipmunks in those walking trails. There is a large pond in the center of one of the trails too. I've actually seen a few ducks as well. I've also been seeing a bunch of baby geese following their mother while I was walking - it is quite precious to see for sure.

@cordova94 No problem, glad it's all over! I hope you have a good one!

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Kermit1

@Fizza I can't believe I say that coming....

btw how do you do hyper links, thats the last part of my NintendoLife training, then I will be a master....

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

MarioLover92

@Kermit1 Here's how you do hyperlinks (with no spaces):

[ url = (URL goes here) ] (Whatever you type goes here) [ /url ]

I'll use Nintendo's website as an example. Hope this helps!

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Snatcher wrote:

You know, I love how Xbox just lets me buy all the games I want to buy, the really old stuff, buy it, and its all there on there store, and I don't have to stream it unlike some services I know (PSN COUGH)

I'm sure they (Microsoft) don't even have DDR Ultramix 1 - 4, DDR UNIVERSE 1 - 3, Dance Masters / Evolution, Hello Kitty Roller Rescue, Kinect XBOX 360 games from their digital store. 😝
I already have those games in physical and will ready to experience with XBOX 360 (Um.... With RGH on it.... 😅 Just to bypass the Region Lock)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

jump

@Fizza Ah yes, I remember that day.

I left my church that morning where I was praying for the souls of people who listen to heavy metal music and whilst I was on the bus going to my unpaid volunteer job where I teach blind dogs how to read braille I fancied a changed from listening to my podcast on the importance of being wholesome so I checked the forum and noticed you posted as message asking for help naming a Tangela you caught. So I suggested John as in John 15 "I am the true vine” and totally not something weird and freaky.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Snatcher

Anti-Matter wrote:

Snatcher wrote:

You know, I love how Xbox just lets me buy all the games I want to buy, the really old stuff, buy it, and its all there on there store, and I don't have to stream it unlike some services I know (PSN COUGH)

I'm sure they (Microsoft) don't even have DDR Ultramix 1 - 4, DDR UNIVERSE 1 - 3, Dance Masters / Evolution, Hello Kitty Roller Rescue, Kinect XBOX 360 games from their digital store. 😝
I already have those games in physical and will ready to experience with XBOX 360 (Um.... With RGH on it.... 😅 Just to bypass the Region Lock)

But none of those games were never on the Xbox. I’m not too sure if they have Kinect games, but there is backwards compatibility, so maybe.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Snatcher

@Fizza Yep that’s me! And I was sure Pokémon game times was what I could base you by, when I get on my switch I will accept it.

Fizza

@jump Wouldn't have expected anything less XD

Kermit1

Last night I couldn't sleep so I hopped on my Chromebook to play some Skribbl.io (I last played it 2 years ago)

Well... auto drawers are a thing.... I've now seen Atari graphic things

Then after having a laugh and being "traumatised by Atari" I went and watched some videos on Crash Bandicoot... Today I went to the shops and got a Crash Bandicoot figure... I think watching stuff at 4 am has an effect on what I buy (duh)....

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

@Marioman2022 Sure, just let me know when and what your UN is if you're okay with that.

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Oh wow, I didn't even know a Smash 4 soundtrack CD. That's really cool.

Yeah, just the talk about streaming exclusives is something that makes me wish shows and movies were on DVD. Right now, I just have Luca and Trolls: The Beat Goes On (a Netflix exclusive show) on DVD. Yes, I do like DVDs and Blu-Rays. Have a lot of animated movies, cartoons, and some anime on DVD.

@Tyranexx Yeah. I don't develop software, but I do remember having to compile an open source game from source. Cool, I sometimes use GIMP for things. I often used it to resize pictures like the icons I use here. I use Paint too much for simply screenshots and that sort of thing.

@Anti-Matter I thought of you tonight. Because of the 3DS eShop shutting down, I grabbed Hello Kitty Magic Apron wanting to try a Hello Kitty game and it was cheap (curiosity got the better of me). It's a cooking game with rhythm, it's a cute theme, and then I thought to myself... "this is something Anti-Matter would play."

Dunno if the game is available physically, but it seems like something you would like. Yeah, you came to mind when I wanted to play a simple game this evening.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
The physical version of Hello Kitty Magic Apron only available in Japan and PAL version.

Untitled

Since I already have New 3DS XL PAL version, I can always buy that game anytime from either play-asia or Ebay, will get the PAL version.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Awesome! If you ever get it, enjoy it, it reminded me of something you would like to play. Amusingly, this happens to be the first time I bought a cooking related game. Honestly, had fun playing it this evening.

Sunsy

Kermit1

I bought Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy, I've started to play it and wow Crash 1 is super fun.

I've finally gotten to Okami and I love it!

I beat Ace Attorney 1, episode 5 took forever to beat.

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic