Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,108

Mioaionios

Encanto finally beat Beauty and the Beast as Disney's best animated musical ever imo and I can't get enough of its soundtrack.
Waiting on a Miracle is my favorite from the movie because it's so emotionally powerful.

Mioaionios

Rambler

This takes me back. I recorded this version off the telly, so was pleased to find out on yt.
I think it's better than the album version, but that record is immense anyway

Rambler

Magician

In celebration of Persona 5 Royal coming to Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Rambler

Yves Tumor at Glasto.

Great set so far! Also includes a FNM-inspired call and response

Rambler

Rambler

Was listening to Billy Nomates and Sleaford Mods a bit this afternoon (together and separately), but they are a bit sweary so won't post.
However, righteous anger music made me remember the Fatima Mansions. Was saddened to realise that Cathal died this year. Anyways, this was the first thing I heard by them, way way back:

They also do a brilliant line in sarcastic, abrasive covers. Their version of Shiny Happy People has to be heard, but it's very sweary and the video might be alarming for these parts. Their version of Everything I Do from Robin Mullet is great as well though:

Rambler

MarioVillager92

Those announcements of Persona coming to the Switch are encouraging me to play more of Persona 4 Golden. So I thought I'd at least listen to this first. I wanna try to play more of it before I get Persona 5 Royal!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Mioaionios

For those of us who're going through a rough time.
We all need someone in our lives to share our hardships with.

Mioaionios

Truegamer79

Having just finished the stranger things season 4 finale i find myself really into the Kate Bush song running up that hill. I never knew this awesome song existed and I grew up in the 80s. I'm ashamed.

Truegamer79

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic