Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,861 to 60,880 of 96,536

MarioVillager92

@1UP_MARIO You're totally right about that, Mario is indeed number one! Wahoo!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter that’s cool play a little Mario and it’ll cheer you up 😀. Any will do. My faves

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

@Kermit1 thanks for the tip 😀👍🏻

1UP_MARIO

@Kermit1 if I you want one then 3d all stars. You get 3 quality 3d Marios but if your a Mario fan you can’t go wrong with any.

Anti-Matter

@1UP_MARIO
Here is another thing about me.
I prefer 3rd party games than 1st party games, even from both Nintendo and Sony, so my collections are dominated by a lot of 3rd party games than 1st party games as the 3rd party games I picked have more appeal for me.

Speaking about Mario games, I have some of them from your photo (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario Tennis Aces, Mario + Rabbids, Super Mario Odyssey). Unfortunately, I have sold Mario 3D All Stars as I felt disappointed by Mario Sunshine with terrible control schemes for FLUDD and I was thinking Ratchet & Clank games have much better weapon aiming control schemes. I tried the game for several minutes and stopped playing right after I felt frustrated by FLUDD control to clean up the mess on the island. Mario Sunshine was not the game for me.
I'm not really hyped with Mario games to be honest despite I like to buy some of them as my impression has been built from 3rd party games quality by the most.

Speaking about 1st party from Sony, surprisingly I have ALL Ratchet & Clank games on PS3 including the Trilogy remastered from PS2 + Deadlock, Size Matters PS2 + Secret Agent Clank PSP + Ratchet & Clank PS4 version. I will try to get Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PS5 and PlayStation Move Heroes PS3 to complete all Ratchet & Clank games on PlayStation machines.
Here is my Ratchet & Clank games I have so far.
Untitled

Untitled

Well, I still a PlayStation gamer despite I like Nintendo games too.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter nice. I like PlayStation too I still have 2/3/4 psp. It’s my fifa and rocket league machine and also street fighter

I would not call myself a PlayStation gamer or Nintendo gamer. I just enjoy playing games

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

Tyranexx

@Themagusx1 Thank you as well.

@MarioLover92 Thanks. It'll get better with time, it'll just be weird to not have him around when I've been used to his presence at family events for as long as I can remember.

I'd like to try playing in a World of Darkness setting since there are several different campaign types outside of the ones I mentioned, though I believe those two along with the Mage type are the most popular. D&D is fun, there are a lot of rules and dice rolling, but the experience is almost unique per group depending on the makeup and how the DM calls certain rules...and that's not even getting into house rules. It can take some time to draw up a character, usually about an hour or more. There's plenty of material out there to help out! You should really try out Clue (I believe it's called Cluedo in the UK?) if you're into murder mysteries and whodunnit settings. I like nontraditional card games like Uno and Cards Against Humanity too.

I'm not sure on the Battle Network games....I'm honestly surprised Capcom hasn't released a collection for them yet. I have the first two on Wii U VC since I missed them back in the day, but I own at least one version of the remaining four. I'd say bide your time a bit longer, then jump on them all before the eShop closure if we haven't heard anything by then.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@Tyranexx Sorry about your loss.

@MarioLover92 If you want to share a pic you can.

That sounds like a really cool tin. I don't know where it is, but I think one Valentine's Day, mom gave me a heart shaped tin, it had Peach kissing Mario. I can't remember where I placed it though.

Oh ok, I think what I have is just a typical doll from the store. The way it's set up in the package, it just looks good as is.

1UP_MARIO wrote:

Play games you like. Don’t be a wahrio

Pretty much what I do with games. I usually just play what I like. Whether it's a Sonic game, a Mario game, a game based off a cartoon I like, a retro game, even some mainstream games (I do enjoy the occasional game of Apex).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx You're very welcome. Ohhh, gotcha, so it is quite involved from what I could gather. Glad to hear there's a lot of helping material out there - I'm gonna need them, lol! Clue does sound interesting for sure, I would like to give that a shot sometime. My mom's been into crime and detective shows last I knew, too.

Sounds like a good plan, I think I'll do just that. I'd love to have the MMBN games on the Switch, especially. My eShop balance can be used across my 3DS, Wii U, and Switch, so I should be good to go before the 3DS and Wii U eShops get sucked into oblivion next year.

@Sunsy Oh that sounds cute for sure. Hopefully, it'll turn up soon. Gotcha - that's still cool! I'll be sure to get pics when I get a chance. Though as of this post, it's real late and I'm gonna be heading to bed soon.

I'm pretty much the same way with games, I typically play whichever game I'm most in the mood for. I found myself playing Mario Kart quite a lot these days, with occasional sessions of Tetris Effect Connected. They're good games to play when I can't think of what I wanna play next, as well. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

Made another cover; if you like Doki Doki Literature Club you're in for a treat.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Fizza

I have a while bad urge to go and get Pokemon Go purely because of him.
Untitled
A quick question then to any Go afficionados here: is there a way currently to get Meltan or even shiny Meltan? If so, I might just bite the bullet on Go since it also connects to HOME.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

ogo79

this game has my attention a lot for some reason

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

jedgamesguy

Bizarre day. After eating some Asian food on Saturday I ended up spending two days with hives, feeling restless and eternally itchy, until I had a bath and took some medication… today. And somehow I didn’t realise for two whole days.

Don’t get hives. They’re very irritating.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Eel

@Fizza to get Meltan you just need to transfer any Pokémon from Pokémon Go to Let’s Go or Home, that will give the Mysterious Box item, which when opened will attract Meltans for about an hour I think.

Once used, it can be recharged by doing another transfer and waiting a few days, to use it again.

Since you need 400 candy to evolve it, capturing all the Meltan with pinap berries is recommended. It’s also important to remember that it can only be evolved in Go.

I’m not sure if it can be caught as shiny currently. It’s usually limited to special periods of time. Of course you’ll need two if you want the shiny pair.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

Anybody feel overwhelmed by all the farming games out now and coming soon (It's a lot)

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@korosanbo some are quite pretty and cosy looking (in other words, looks cool just not for me), and yea a lot of options

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic