Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,741 to 60,760 of 96,322

Fizza

@Anti-Matter Do you have the Poke Flute? If so, go to the left of Celadon and use the Poke Flute to wake up Snorlax. Once you get that out of the way, you're free to go down past Pokemon Road then turn right to go to Fuchsia City where the next gym (Koga) is located. If you've already beaten him, Sabrina should be in Saffron though you may or may not have to take care of Silph Co stuff beforehand. If you ever don't know, I'm pretty sure if you interact with Pikachu/Eevee, there'll be a thing at the bottom of the screen showing you what to do. Hope this helps!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Fizza
I think I have woken up Snorlax.
My current position was at Saffron City with bunch of Team Rocket grunts over there.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

@Anti-Matter I'd say check if you can get into the Silph Co building and if you can and there's a bunch of Team Rocket grunts in there, that's where you need to go.

Anti-Matter

I love the fact STEPS singers were "dancing" on Dance Dance Revolution X2 Arcade machine from their video clip of this song. 🤯🥰
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT !
DDR X2 was the best DDR Arcade I have ever played in my life. 😄
Too bad, TimeZone in my hometown have removed DDR X2 Arcade from local game Arcade since April 2019 🥺😤
Damn, TimeZone had ruined my dream !

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

I've just had my first time digging a grave!

We had to put down my grandmother's dog because it was on its last legs and it had no quality of life anymore

But it had a happy life. It is rare to see a husky live for 15 years!

Anyway I was not attached to the dog but it was a unique experience

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras Aww...really sorry to hear about the dog. May it rest in peace.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Zuljaras

@MarioLover92 Don't be! I am sorry for the pets that had to be put down in the prime of their lives because of diseases or accidents

This dog had the perfect life! It even had personal meals prepared through all of its life! Many walks and its own children couple of times

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras That's wonderful that it had a great life, at least then. Yeah, it would be especially tough to deal with if your pets happen to be severely injured/sick.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Fizza

The craziest thing just happened to me there on my walk.

Like I just said, I went on my daily walk about half an hour ago and noticed a bit of a commotion at my local pub. I go down to see what happened and I come to discover there's been a car accident. Two of my friends were there talking about it and I asked them what had happened. They were unsure of the exact details but something supposedly got caught in the driver's front wheel, causing them to veer to the right and into the pub's front wall. Thankfully the driver was apparently not injured and was only taken away in an ambulance for the routine after-accident medical checkup and the pub was barely damaged at all aside from a few bits of stone falling off. The car itself however was another story: the entire front right side of it was battered. Broken headlights, scraped and dented metal and the wheel was absolutely butchered. I came in when they were moving it onto the lorry to tow it away and I had apparently missed it by only an hour. Considering how it just so happened to hit the exact path I take for my walks, it was certainly spine-chilling to have the thought of narrowly missing being hit by a car.

Moral of the story: cherish life to fullest. You never know how easy it can be for it to go away.

BruceCM

Yeah, sounds like he had a great life, @Zuljaras .... Still difficult for the owner, hopefully they manage

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@Fizza Thank goodness everyone was ok in the end.

@Link-Hero I haven't seen you in a bit, how have you been?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Okami1

I got a Leafeon plush from Build-a-Bear... I love him

dysgraphia awareness human

Okami1

On vacation me and my family went to Beyond Van Gogh, it was great, the first half is (4K) screens with text and quotes from and about him (did not know he cut his ear off...). Side note I've never seen 4K screens before and MAN 4K is clear. Getting back on track the second half was the giant painting room, the room would change paintings and I can't do it justice so do look it up.

Day 2:
Went to an arcade and saw LUIGI"S MANSION ARCADE and MARIO KART GP after that we went to the mall and I got a Leafeon plush.

Day 3:
Drove home and I'm tired and typing at the same time from the comfort of home.

Next month my family's big trip is, and we have two 3 hour layovers I WILL BE TAKING MY LAPTOP so sometime next month Kermit the Frog will be typing at ya from airport wifi at 2 bars per second.

Sunsy

So GOG's Summer Sale started and grabbed Strike Commander. I like it so far, it's like Wing Commander, but with fighter jets. Did the first three missions this evening. Also watched Sing 2.

@MarioLover92 I still remember some of the behind the scenes stuff from the Pinocchio DVD (the 2009 one), and it was really impressive what they did at the time for the movie. Yeah, it's the only way Trolls fans can see some of the ideas and artwork that went into the sequel. It's still is nice to have, it's fun seeing some early stuff.

I've only played the Windows 95 port, the Gems Collection version, and the 2012 version on Steam and mobile. Yeah, that would have been cool, I think at one point I had a Mario skin for my DS Lite, came with a carrying case, but I never used it. Was always afraid it would leave a sticky residue on it. While it's not a face plate, I have an Anna and Elsa carrying case for my New 3DS XL.

@Kermit1 Glad you love your Leafeon from Build-A-Bear. I have a bunch of My Little Pony ones, and some of the Trolls ones, and they're really high quality plushies. It's nice seeing them get Pokemon in.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Nice. I do remember that Pinocchio's one of your favorites, too. Yeah agreed for sure on seeing those early stuff.

All righty gotcha. I did have a Sega CD from eBay a long while back, that's how I got to play the original version of Sonic CD. It was the model 2, the one with the top-loading disc tray. I did play those other versions too. I don't think a lot of people had a Sega CD when it originally came out either, most Genesis owners only had the base console, so I can't blame you in that regard.

Ah I see. Yeah they can certainly leave residue if you decide to take stickers off, and I don't recall having stickers on my handhelds. I like having them look as they were intended. That's cool you have an Anna and Elsa carrying case - again, no pun intended, lol! I have a Mario themed one in my bedroom that came with two extra styluses, one that has a star, the other having a red shell.

@Kermit1 They made a Luigi's Mansion arcade game? I never knew that. I definitely played the first Mario Kart arcade game, but not any of its sequels. That's cool you got a Leafeon plush.

Okami1

I had no clue they made a Luigi's mansion arcade game... I didn't play either sadly (oh i almost forgot Cruisin blast was also there) I spent all my points on Angry Birds arcade my inner 2010s got the best of me

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Very cool, you got to experience the original. Nope, my cousin was the only one I know who had a Sega CD. The only add-on my family got was Sega Channel. We didn't buy the add-ons, even though I looked at them in gaming magazines at the time.

Yeah, same, I don't even think I used Pokemon stickers. Then again, I rarely used stickers, usually I just get them with my favorite characters and look at them on the sheet. It's a really nice case, worked perfectly at the time thanks to the Anna and Elsa theme the 3DS had. Sounds like a cool case, outside the Anna and Elsa ones, most of my cases were generic with the system logo.

@Kermit1 True story, I took a trip to the boardwalk years ago, and an arcade had a Flappy Bird arcade machine.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Okami1

@Sunsy One time I went to my local arcade and it had Doodle Jump the arcade game... Long story short I was so good I almost broke the machine with how many tickets I won, they were paper tickets btw.
(i won like 5k)

Edited on by Okami1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic