Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,721 to 60,740 of 61,818

GMACPLAYS

I have a really good theory about what's gonna happen

GMACPLAYS

Eel

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@Eel emojis would be used in titles.😂😉 Should I report this rogue NL user?

https://www.nintendolife.com/features/aggro-crab-tells-us-all...

Feature: Aggro Crab Tells Us All About Their Clawsome New Game, 'Another Crab's Treasure'

🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

Totally not serious. Just funny to see kate do it.

@KateGray has a premium diamond deluxe membership, it comes with unlimited emojis

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1

@Eel So there's an emoji limit (cool if true)

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Anti-Matter

@QwegieII
Oh, currently I have Spyro Enter the Dragonfly Gamecube version.
It has some differences with PS2 version like removed small details and etc. Which version do you think have better performance?
I saw with my eyes, the Gamecube version was running in inconsistent fps, from 30 fps by mostly to under 30 fps then almost 60 fps on emptier places. How about the PS2 version ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@GMACGAMER1234
I don't like fortnite at all.
Talk to me about DDR, other BEMANI games, Epic Chef, Portal Knights, Yokai Watch games.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Btw, this Thursday I was really sleepy after playing Spyro Enter the Dragonfly Gamecube and My Sims Kingdom Wii.
I quickly go to my bed and have some nap then when I woke up at 12 am, I found two good news about upcoming games by OG Games.
Usually I have some enthusiast energy when I still playing Epic Chef PS4, but since I have finished Epic Chef PS4 and Dodgeball Academia PS4, suddenly I was easily to get sleepy when I played some older games for maintenance or try to finish some backlogs from old games.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

WoomyNNYes

@Eel Oh, why'd you tag Kate? LOL. She won't know what I was talking about in that comment, because she wasn't around when you (a moderator) told me a couple years ago that you wanted to avoid emoticons in forum titles. haha.

(also, seeing my quote in your post, I also typed that pretty crappily.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Kermit1

@Anti-Matter Whats your favourite Yo-Kai Watch game?

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

KateGray

@Eel nyahahaha!!!!!! 🥚🎁🧶🧤💎🎱🪀🎻⚖🧮🧈🍢🍣🎂🍧🍲🍠🥩 I cannot be contained

Oh, and I don't mind being tagged, @WoomyNNYes! I like to feel included! 🥐

Edited on by KateGray

I will never stop asking for Ghost Trick on the Switch

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Yokai Watch 3 on 3DS despite I played the Japanese version Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS
Untitled

as the English version in physical release was nowhere to be founded. The price of Yokai Watch 3 English version on Ebay was really insane inflated. 😩

I like some Merican Yokai from Yokai Watch 3 as they have more appealing looking than Japanese Yokai. And I really like Slugger from Yokai Watch 3 with design as Muscular four armed Baseball player ghost, also I have crushed on him. 😍
Untitled

Currently I got hiatus from Yokai Watch 3 Tempura at the moment as I was busy with other games to be finished. From gameplay hours accumulation, I have accumulated almost 200 hours gameplay of Yokai Watch 3 Tempura on my Japanese New 3DS LL machine.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

Yokai watch, for some reason it made me think about Shin Chan.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027
Ukraine - Super Mario Maker 2 level (just short. 8NR-GD2-NVF)

WoomyNNYes

Dear Nate Wessel, please build me a private warehouse with pumptrack. (Funny. One guy there was a counselor & ramp instructor at Camp Woodward when I went there as a teen.) Actually, if I had a private warehouse of ramps, I'd probably be 10 pounds lighter, and on here much, much less.(not a putdown of games)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Kermit1

@WoomyNNYes I can build you one out of cardboard and duck tape lol (that place looks rad btw)

(p.s. If I had one I also would be on here much less lol)

Edited on by Kermit1

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Anti-Matter

Um... Guys!
There was MEGALOVANIA on Dance Dance Revolution A3 !
LEGIT OFFICIAL !

EXPERT difficulty level 16

CHALLENGE difficulty level 18

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Eel

I realized I had 7 dollars left in my PSN account, from who knows when, so I went and bought Pac-Man World on my Vita.

I remember watching my cousins play that one when I was a kid! They didn't have a memory card so they just replayed the first few levels every time.

Isn't it nice that I can still buy new games on my PS Vita even years after Sony discontinued it and announced they would close down that shop??

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

cordova94

@Eel OMG, I loved Pacman World 2.....I had it on Game Cube. Is the original similar? Hope it's a super fun play!

Currently Playing: Super Mario Sunshine (3D All-Stars), Octopath Traveler, Animal Crossing New Horizons
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Eel

@cordova94 I've never played the sequels, but I'm enjoying this one. It's kinda like a 2.5D collectathon platformer, with pac-man elements.

It seems to have a focus on looking for various fruits, which serve as keys to open doors inside the levels, so even though the levels feel linear, so far they've involved going back and forth to collect all the things. Though it's not entirely necessary to do it, so it's a lot like Yoshi's Island in that aspect.

It also has the original arcade pacman as a bonus, and arcade-like 3D mazes as a entire separate mode (and as optional minigames during normal levels).

Interestingly it has widescreen support. So it almost feels more like a PSP game than a PS1 game.

Edit: Funnily enough, Pac-Man in this game shares a lot of moves and abilities with Sonic in Sonic Adventure. Sonic Adventure = Pac-Man World Clone confirmed.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

MarioLover92

@cordova94 I had Pac-Man World 2 as a kid too, and I liked it. I no longer have it, sadly...kinda want to revisit it sometime! I still have the first game, at least. Though, I still didn't beat it.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Kermit1

@Anti-Matter WHOA that's cool, ok I'm a DDR fan now

Edited on by Kermit1

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic