Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,841 to 55,860 of 96,532

jedgamesguy

Welcome back @Slowdive. Fresh start, and all.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Wait slowdive is back? where?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Awesome job. If I were playing, I probably would have gotten like a thousand misses or something...particularly on high difficulties. lol

@BabyYoda71 Glad you're enjoying it - A Link to the Past has always been my favorite Zelda game.

@Snatcher Yeah Slowdive posted on one of those PC gaming threads recently.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 Nice to see them come back!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Thanks. 😀
The last part of MAX 300 on Heavy was easy to read but hard to step as it designed by tapping three arrows on the right then on the left then 3 x Up + 3 x Down + Jump while holding the freeze arrows.
This is the full stepchart of MAX 300 on Heavy difficulty.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Pizzamorg

Have Ubers gone up in price where you live as well? I realised my trip to the airport was around 40 percent more expensive than when I made the trip around nine months ago. Should it be the same price going back, my round Uber trip and my round plane ride will cost about the same amount. That seems crazy to me. So much for Uber being a cheaper alternative to conventional taxis.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Losermagnet

I watched The Muppets Haunted Mansion over the weekend. It was pretty bad. I love The Muppets so maybe my expectations were high.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Pizzamorg

Link-Hero wrote:

@Pizzamorg
The rise in trip fees tells me that Uber might be paying their drivers more now, which is a good thing. Rising payments to the driver mean trips are going to be a little more expensive.

I was an Uber Eats delivery driver not long ago, and how much money you made was alright, to say the least. You get paid a certain amount depending on how long you drive, but you also have to take into account gasoline and all the repairs you need due to excessive driving. My brother who also delivered had to refill his vehicle once a day because of how much he drove. Not just that, but because of the weather, the axles in his car warped from the heat, and had to pay around $2000 to replace them.

I don’t know too much about the wages of the drivers, so if they had poor wages before and this helps them get a better one, I can appreciate that. However, Uber is a massive company, to give the customer a 40 percent bill per ride to help out Uber’s employees is odd and steep.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Losermagnet

Good to see ya back @Slowdive 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Tyranexx

[Insert "Dang I'm busy, why am I an adult?" ramblings here]

@MarioLover92 I'm still keeping an eye out for the amiibo in case of restocks, but typically any online stock runs out before I learn about it.

Glad you're enjoying Metroid Dread! It'll be a couple of months before I play it, but I absolutely loved Samus Returns and am confident in MercurySteam's abilities.

@TheJGG Colo(u)r me intrigued! XC2 is one of three games I'm considering for my "long" JRPG of the winter. The other two are Final Fantasy X (and maybe X-2) and Dragon Quest XI S: Insert Long Title. I'd say it's a pretty stiff competition between them.

I've found I'm fairly decent at avoiding spoilers as well. I think I can hold out until shortly after Christmas for my own dose of Dread. In the meantime, I do intend to dive into Luigi's Mansion 3 as my Halloween game very soon.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ryu_Niiyama

Ah three days off plus the weekend. Gonna read until my eye rolls back in my head. Bliss.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BruceCM

DRAGON QUEST® XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ - Definitive Edition, @Tyranexx .... You'll definitely like that game lots whenever you do get around to it! Not like the other 2 aren't great as well, mind you, so that doesn't help decide which 1st

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

Just got a really nice collector edition of Monster Boy. I never played it only watched videos and it looks cute

Untitled

The best thing is that the map is made of cloth not paper

roy130390

@Zuljaras It looks pretty cool, I have considered it buying it more than once but other games have won 😆

Oooh and the same happens with that Republic Commando. That one I did play it many years ago for about an hour and I remember it being pretty good but I haven't felt convinced about buying it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Really? the map isn't made with that cheap stuff? you know, the paper they make so it can get wet by a kool-aid you just dropped?

Edited on by Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher You mean that glossy paper? Maybe it is water drops resistant but this one is so nice Also I played just a little and the game is so colorful and cute!

One more metroidvania for the collection!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic