Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,821 to 55,840 of 96,530

Xyphon22

Random question. I think the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy game looks pretty good, but I have no connection to the characters. So I want to watch the movie to see if I like it, and am just wondering if it's a movie that would be good to watch with my kids (boy, 9 and girl, 6) or if they are too young. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ogo79

i took some pics myself.
plain simple common a** skeletor. not impressed.
Untitled
fresh out the package. 1 of 3.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

roy130390

@Zuljaras Hahaha true that! I really, really hope that the DS versions also get a collection or even separate ports... Same with Symphony, which has been the game that I have finished more times than any other one (20).

@Anti-Matter One day I was playing Warframe and I wrote part of the lyrics of that song in the general chat and people continued it haha.

@Snatcher Thanks! I'll try to that.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Snatcher

@Xyphon22 In my opinion, the word D** shows up a few times or once, but for the most part the jokes should fly right over there head, Its just crazy fun, so ya I think it should be alright.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ogo79

@Eel
some people would disagree.
how yer random sauna man collection going?
i gotta ask

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

Here is a random math joke I thought of.

Were does math go to brain storm? At the base of operations 😃.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Xyphon22

@Snatcher Thanks. They probably won't even want to watch it, but I wanted to know if I should even give them the option.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Snatcher

@Xyphon22 Ya, It should be just fine, It just has the adult humor it should just fly right over there head, Oh, but part two does have a scene were they talk about star lord wanting to get it on with gamora, But from there age, I think its just fine, Hope you injoy the movie!

Edited on by Snatcher

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Yesterday was October 9th, 2021.

9 + 10 = 21

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

VoidofLight

@TheJGG there were 2 days of reckoning.. September 10th, 2021, and October 9th 2021..

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@TheJGG Love it!

Anti-Matter

20 days later I will be 37 years old.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone !
Take this.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

I took that photo last year 30.05.2020. It is very rare to see a double rainbows. And I took it later before that it was full double rainbows!

Untitled

Snatcher

@YusseiWarrior3000 Love the new pic!

Anti-Matter

My AA score of MAX 300 on Heavy difficulty from DDR MAX Japan PS2.
And NO MISS ! 😁
Untitled

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

I’ve been playing The Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past on NSO recently... it’s wonderful. I got the Master Sword earlier today, and already it’s better than Ocarina of Time and Breath of the Wild. I just love it so much!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras My goodness...those rainbows look amazing. Great pic

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic