Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,801 to 55,820 of 96,526

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Losermagnet

@WoomyNNYes thats a shame. It's a classic. Homer3 gets me every time, even if the 3d animation is rudimentary now.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes TBH those episodes were always messed up, and actually was pretty, uh, rough LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

Hiya !
Today is 1st anniversary of my PS2 game purchase, Para Para Paradise PS2 (bundle with controller).
And I celebrated by playing Para Para Paradise this evening. 🤓
It was my first BEMANI game that I can play like Arcade style at home with its peripheral to play since Para Para Paradise 2nd Mix Arcade has been removed from all local Game Arcade in my hometown due to lost its popularity as years goes by.
Para Para Paradise is already 20 years now. The game has been released since year 2001 during DDR MAX era.
Oh, btw. This is my real looking of me for 1st anniversary of Para Para Paradise PS2 at home.
Untitled

Untitled

Long live BEMANI games ! 🤟

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

Looking at Metroid, the boxart reminds me of the colors of leafs in autumn.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

WoomyNNYes

@Losermagnet It's funny, I just watched Treehouse of Horror VI with commentary for the first time last night. It was very interesting to hear the writers talk about that computer animated part of Homer3. .....Oh, look at that. Someone uploaded the scene with commentary. EDIT: wait, it sounds like the writer commentary, but it's not. It's still the writers talking about the scene, though. The writers are very interesting to listen to.

@Link-Hero I wasn't shocked it was rejected. Up until a few years ago, I used to see full movies & tv episodes on youtube, granted they always got pulled within about 24 hours. The obvious flaw back then was that they were publicly viewable/searchable. I have 3 Star Wars movies in mp4 because I ripped them from youtube back then. So, THATS why I tried to upload something. I'm aware youtube appears way more proficient these days at preventing copyrighted content, but I wanted to see for myself.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Losermagnet

@WoomyNNYes thanks for that, I've watched the commentaries on seasons 1 through (probably) 10 and it was like watching the episodes for the first time again. Homer3 has that Super Mario 64 feel, where it's not very impressive by modern standards but something about it feels limitless and nostalgic (for a child of the late 80s).

Y'know popular opinion may say that the Simpsons haven't been good in ages, but I don't think the "bad" stuff is really that bad. It's definitely hit-or-miss, but I think it's probably the best looking cartoon on right now and it's still really topical and witty (just less so than it was in the 90s).

Edited on by Losermagnet

WoomyNNYes

@Losermagnet Yeah, I recently came across an archive of Simpsons commentary in mp3. My intent was to listen to them like podcasts, but I realized I could just hit play on my tablet/commentary & tv/mp4 at the same time and watch the episodes with commentary that way. I agree, watching with commentary is like watching them for the first time, in a way. I've been gradually making my way through my simpsons mp4 library (seasons 2-9ish) watching with commetnary. I started with Who Shot Mister Burns, and lately I'm making my way through all my Treehouse of Horror episodes.

What format do you have the simpsons with commentary? dvd, bluray?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Losermagnet

@WoomyNNYes i own seasons 1 through (probably) 17 on dvd. Would've kept going but I really dont have the space for all those boxes. Especially now that they're streaming on Disney+.

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx Yeah, take your time on that one. I actually have a particular piece of info on that game I’ve saved until you actually play it, it’s been sat as a note in… Notes for at least the last nine months, so I can’t wait to be able to have a clear notes page in as many months.

I think I’m gonna wait to play Metroid. It sounds insanely stupid but I’ve found I’m a quite good at avoiding spoilers and even gameplay. I had to wait a week to see the latest James Bond film and somehow managed to have the entire thing unspoiled. Going yesterday was one of the most important experiences of the year. It did come out two days ago in the US, so… hop to it!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

chapuH

@Eel Oh man... it's been ages since I've been to an aquarium (I think it was around Xmas 2019). I've forgotten how amazing they are, really should go to one soon.

P.S. In all my life, I've never seen a bird of any sort in an aquarium.

Hope you're having a good day.

roy130390

Can somebody hit me the next time that I buy a game? I have a massive backlog and I'll be receiving Metroid Dread in a few days (probably tomorrow) and still I bought the Castlevania GBA collection...

I'm having an amazing time though. Maybe I'm biased because they are Castlevania games but there's something special about these games when compared with many other good ones on the Metroidvania genre. Even Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance have been surprisingly much more enjoyable than I remembered them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

reporterdavid

@Eel Ah wonderfull

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

roy130390 wrote:

Can somebody hit me the next time that I buy a game? I have a massive backlog and I'll be receiving Metroid Dread in a few days (probably tomorrow) and still I bought the Castlevania GBA collection...

I'm having an amazing time though. Maybe I'm biased because they are Castlevania games but there's something special about these games when compared with many other good ones on the Metroidvania genre. Even Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance have been surprisingly much more enjoyable than I remembered them.

You are not biased. It is a simple scientific fact that the Castlevania games are the absolute best games in the world. Einstein proved that, Stephen Hawking loved them as well and not to mention that the Trojan War started because someone stole the Castlevania III Dracula's Curse NES cartridge from Achilles!

All proven facts!

Ahh btw I also kind of like the Castlevania franchise

Edited on by Zuljaras

Eel

@reporterdavid thanks!

@Zuljaras I believe they’re dart frogs, poisonous! And yeah the snake was wonderfully posed, I loved it. It almost looked fake!

The anaconda wasn’t quite as cooperative though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@roy130390
"Can somebody hit me the next time that I buy a game?"

Hit me Baby One More Time. 😛
(Britney Spears)

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@roy130390 Don't worry, as long as you tell us on here when your going to do it, I will do everything in my power to bring you back to your sane self 😃.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic