Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,781 to 55,800 of 56,661

roy130390

I know it's an animated movie but for some reason I can't stop imagining Chris Pratt in overalls fighting against a poorly painted Jack Black with a spiked turtle shell on his back and it's awesome. I discovered him (Chris) when he appared in The OC having a minor role for a while before he got big and I really enjoyed whenever he appeared.

Also, hey everyone, I hope you are all ok!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Snatcher

@TheJGG I was wishing hoping that jack would play Bowser, and my wish came true, As for pratt I have no issue whatsoever.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@roy130390 I'm doing great thanks for asking.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

TheJGG

@roy130390 Well it’s all sunshine and rainbows for me. Going to see Dune today! How’re things for you?

@Snatcher Let’s just hope for the best then. The most pivotal issue for me has been resolved; the voice cast and the direction. Let’s go!

SoundCloud - Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
No Man's Sky (PS5)
Elite: Dangerous (PS4)
Disco Elysium (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

roy130390

@TheJGG Great, thanks fort asking! I wasn't even aware of the existence of that movie until you mentioned it and now I'm pretty interested. I really hope that you enjoy it and share with us your thoughts on it whenever you have time.

@Snatcher Good to hear! Hey, so you wanted Jack Black to play Bowser? I never thought about that, but then again I rarely think about video game movies castings haha. I do think about super hero movies and their proper castings in my opinon though.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

WoomyNNYes

@tekoii Ah, crap, I forgot about the MK8 tourney.

I was working on ground to air dribbles tonight. And played a bunch of 1v1.

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (platinum III/diamond I - 3v3)

Snatcher

@TheJGG I think it will be a great movie actually, we saw what they can do with the Rabbits so.

@roy130390 You bet I did, He just felt perfect for the role, I actually jump out of my chair when it happened.

reporterdavid

Ahh its a good good morning. Those who want to play Animal Crossing , let me know. 10 days till Nick brawl

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

chapu2006

@tekoii I really want to join but it takes place at midnight for me
Nonetheless, good luck to all competitors and may the best driver win!

Hope you're having a good day.

TheJGG

So... Dune. I've seen the movie. It's done. @roy130390... Jesus Christ it was so good. Everything about this movie is an absolute masterstroke. The cinematography is top-notch, the music is next-level quality and the acting is amazing. Superlatives just don't do it justice, this movie is... just really good. The sheer scope and ambition of this movie is almost unparalleled, it feels like the beginning of a saga spanning decades. The movie's so... guttural, visceral and absolutely unafraid in its storytelling.

Seriously though, the score for this film... quite possibly the best film score I've heard in years.

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
No Man's Sky (PS5)
Disco Elysium (NS)

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG ooooo, that's very good news, regarding Dune. Thanks for sharing!

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker

TheJGG

@WoomyNNYes Yeah, I realised you won't be able to see it for another four weeks, sorry about that. Personally it was worth the 18-month wait, so another month'll mean you'll get to enjoy it more when it does arrive.

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
No Man's Sky (PS5)
Disco Elysium (NS)

reporterdavid

Going back and forth between Superstars (MP) and Nickelodeon... brr. Dont know which one I want to buy. Budget is a bit compact.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

WoomyNNYes

@reporterdavid Review scores may end up aiding your decision.

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker

MarioLover92

@Sunsy I could end up just sticking with my regular family plan for the time being, I pretty much just have 1 year left. I upgraded from individual to family at a discount when that came out, and I got another family plan as a gift. Would be really nice if the expansion pass was cheap, I can see myself playing the N64 games as much as the SNES games on Switch, at least. I'd love that N64 Switch controller too, but it's pretty expensive for what it is (it's $50) and I'm skeptical of how its control stick might wear off as easily as the originals did. That Genesis controller is - I'm not making this up - the same exact price as the N64 one, and it's just the regular 3-button variant. Are these guys mad???

@roy130390 I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking us. Had some nice coffee around an hour ago.

@reporterdavid I'm gonna be biased, but pick MPS.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Snatcher

So i'm I the only one that watched star wars visions? I watched it, and it was better then the.... well you know.

But anyone that watched it, did you injoy it? Its a 9/10 for me. great studios, great animation, amazing storys, great characters. It has it all.

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 @WoomyNNYes Yeah we will see. Then just wait another month or so @Snatcher I looked nice. I love starwars.

Zuljaras

TheJGG wrote:

So... Dune. I've seen the movie. It's done. @roy130390... Jesus Christ it was so good. Everything about this movie is an absolute masterstroke. The cinematography is top-notch, the music is next-level quality and the acting is amazing. Superlatives just don't do it justice, this movie is... just really good. The sheer scope and ambition of this movie is almost unparalleled, it feels like the beginning of a saga spanning decades. The movie's so... guttural, visceral and absolutely unafraid in its storytelling.

Seriously though, the score for this film... quite possibly the best film score I've heard in years.

Nice! I am a Dune fan and the other day I watched the old one. It was good movie but I hope this one surpasses it in every way.

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@TheJGG OMG I can't wait till I can see it.

Anti-Matter

I think The Sims Bustin' Out peoples A/I were really dumb.
It was so hilarious to watch when yesterday I played the game and throwing a party, peoples over there were really dumb to use the toilet rooms I have provided a lot but those peoples really stuck on using the same toilet room before several of them deciding to use other toilet rooms that still empty. Peoples keep shooing other Sims for entering toilet when one Sims want to use it.
Also, I had a mission to "Try and Score 2 Sims at the same party" so I have to kiss with any other Sims that have relationship above 80 with ❤ icon. In this case, I had Dudley and Mortimer that I chose to kiss but I have to do it carefully as someone else will jealous and reduce the relationship point. I tried to kiss Dudley and Mortimer separately in different rooms where there was Randy was sleeping in bedroom while there were two peoples kissing inside and for the other room, I called Mortimer to have Try and Score inside an unused toilet. 😆
Phew.... That mission was quite hard as either of them might not have better mood to kiss each other but I have finished that mission.
And after I got "Kiss Romantically" interaction after finishing the mission "Try and Score 2 Sims at the same party", I visited Goth's Manor to find Mortimer as the target to be kissed with "Kiss Romantically".
I came, I kiss an old man (I like it 😂), I went home. Done, mission accomplished.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic