Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,441 to 55,460 of 55,665

1UP_MARIO

@MarioLover92 picture looks great. Great channel to follow. They go in great detail. 👍🏻

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
Ow, that was the touching moment for happy ending.
For my case, i cried from watching the scene when Genie has been set free and became a human from Aladdin 2019 live action movie.
I have ever watching Frozen 2 from theater but the storyline was so so in my opinion.

@Sdelintwouters
I was also cried to see Bing Bong disappeared by sacrificed himself to make Joy get out from the pit of lost memories from Inside Out.
I watched Inside Out two times at theather.
Also, the way to describe human's feeling as Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust in humanoid form + the colorful memory balls as peoples memories was really smart and spot on.

@Snatcher
On which scene from Tarzan that made you cry ?

@Losermagnet
Oh, sorry to hear you lost your grandma several yours ago.
I have never watched Onward so i think i will check that scene situation.

@VoidofLight
Well, every peoples have different reaction toward something.
For me as a melancholic type guy even as an adult man, i can easily to cry to watch such scenes like that. It was so naturally happened from my body reaction.

@MarioLover92
Ow, when King Triton destroyed Ariel's collection, it was like he had guilty feeling after that for being harsh toward his daughter.
Btw, did you know if Little Mermaid real ending from Hans Christian Andersen version was sad ending ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter It was the end were Kerchak died.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I see...
When Kerchak finally called Tarzan as his son before passed away.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Losermagnet

@Anti-Matter ah its okay. Thanks though 😉. I'm not the biggest fan of Pixar to be honest, but they have a strength for making you feel connected to their characters.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

BruceCM

Finished 1st chapter of True Colours.... Great so far!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Eel

Did the site die for a bit for anyone else?

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Losermagnet

@Eel yup

Snatcher

@Eel Yep, It did that to me last week to, but last time it was about 30 min.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter I think I recall hearing something like that. I only watched the Disney version.

@1UP_MARIO Absolutely. Coury and Try are really chill guys, too. They also made a video about gaming VHS tapes which was a nice watch.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone !
Take this.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter So, that's how bikini atol blew up. Now I get it. It's funny Spongebob used that footage for that pie explosion.

Every time @Eel posts, it's as exciting as a new apple product.<3🌈🌈🌈

I was going to ride this evening, when it cooled down some, but it never really cooled down. So, I did not ride. Although, I did end up joining @tekoii for some Rocket League matches. @tekoii, maybe it's because you're on pc, but I noticed you seemed to go back to main menu after matches pretty fast. Were you skipping the scoreboard match results, or is the load time just super quick with pc?

Hiya, @TheJGG.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Rocket League (platinum 3/diamond 1 3v3)

ogo79

ive got this...
its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled
probably tonights menu.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

@ogo79
Yum...!
But are those Chinese fortune cookies on the fried rice ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
And there are a lot of explosions from Spongebob's episodes especially by Squidward. 🤣

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

Good day, have a great healthy meal everyone.

I really love to see games for Nintendo 64, Gamecube and even a Wiigame coming out on Nintendo Switch. Even some games for playstation (crash).

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

WoomyNNYes

@Eel Ideas for the site

i.... i would like free money for visiting the site.

(I figured if I said that in the actual thread, the thread would get derailed. So, that's why I said it here. I keep getting so tempted to say it in the thread - no smiley's or anything. 😉)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Rocket League (platinum 3/diamond 1 3v3)

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Thats actually a good idea. (JK)

Losermagnet

In 9 days i'll be on a 16 hour road trip to Universal Studios Florida. I cannot wait.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet Oh boy! Have fun mate, And if you have some photos I mean don't be shy.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic