Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,421 to 55,440 of 96,531

Zuljaras

@Snatcher I have only seen the first 10 minutes of the first episode and gave up. I guess it was not my thing

The Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Wii and Wii U are the only console I never gamed on. Still I plan to get them some day.

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Ah, sounds better with that different words arrangement.
I'm not really smart in arranging English words.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Wii was the first Nintendo machine I fell in love after I have experienced with SNES and NES when I was young.
My first initial reaction looking at Wiimote was "What was that thing?". Soon after I saw motion gameplay concept from Wii, it started to grow interest on me. It was very unique way to play video games and my interest with casual games and shovelwares started to grow from Wii as I realized my gaming nature was only for kids games by mostly and a few of teenager games.
At that time I still played with modded machine and pirated games in disc when I bought a modded Wii machine in June 2009 before in year 2014 I started to completely off playing any pirated games. Then I sold my modded Wii (Asia region) and exchanged with USA wii (still soft modded when I got) on 15 March 2015.
I reset the USA softmodded machine back to Original setting and update the machine from my Wii game with latest update on it.
When I still collected pirated Wii games, I had around 50 titles but after that I removed all of them and started again by 3 Original starter Wii games when i got USA Wii machine that has been purified back to Original.
And now on this year I have collected more than 50 Original USA Wii games since year 2015.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya the show isn't for everybody.

You have played waaay more consoles then I.

@Anti-Matter The first game I ever learn'd and still love till this day, is smash bros brawl, The only reason I liked the wii, but after that I played many other amazing games, mario galaxy, such and such, The wii was one of nintendo's high moments in my opinion.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Heavyarms55

@Zuljaras Good to know, thank you!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Pizzamorg

Anyone own the Sony WH-1000XM4s? Apparently they autopause music on the sound of your voice? So doesn't that mean it'll pause every time you sing along to Mr Brightside? That sounds so annoying lol. Can you turn that off?

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Anti-Matter

As games collector, when you displayed your games on the shelf which one do you like ?
PS4 or Nintendo Switch ?

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

Guys a while back I created a sketch for one of the enemies in my game.
Untitled

On my vacation we found a shell (I think sea snail) and it reminded me of the enemy Darktide Sage. A watery creature that uses corrupted water magic.

Today I sculpted it with polymer clay and I used the shell for its head!

I need some honest opinions if you like it because I will be giving it as a gift to someone who finishes the tech demo of Castletoria when I am done with it.

Untitled

BruceCM

That's looking good, so far, @Zuljaras .... If we're supposed to compare it, screens of it in-game would help

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

WoomyNNYes

Tokyo Gamesho 2021 live stream show schedule (September 30 - October 3) with links to the live shows from a selection of game companies. The page is in english, but I'm not sure the shows will be in english. square enix, capcom, ubisoft, etc. I don't see Nintendo but we know they have directs coming as soon as Oct 5 - (can't recall which game it's for).

https://tgs.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2021/en/contents/program.html

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Ah yeah, I remember reading about that Mario Party thing. It was from the first game, since that one had minigames where you'd spin the control stick at an insanely fast rate. Nintendo gave out gloves shortly after the game came out. I never played the first one until my college days with a friend of mine. That Paddle Battle minigame was H-E-double hockey sticks on my hand, there was only so much spinning I could do. lol

@Tyranexx Yeah that's a really good villain song! I do love a good nostalgia trip as well. Especially if it's something from the 90s and early 2000s, since that was when I was a child.

@Anti-Matter Nice job on your deer drawing! As for your N64 vs. PS1 question, I like both honestly, though I'm slightly more attached to the N64, since that was the first console I had to myself. Loved games like Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Kazooie, F-Zero X, and I even liked Yoshi's Story when I was young. My only real issue (at least from a modern perspective - I don't recall if it was troublesome when I was a kid) was that the control stick didn't feel that comfortable - the GameCube greatly improved on it. I wouldn't play PS1 games until the PS2 days. That happened to be backwards compatible - that's how I got to play the PS1 Crash Bandicoot games. Fun fact about me - my favorite PS1 games are Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Crash Team Racing.

@Eel That's weird that they don't ship to Mexico. I think I'll wait until reviews come out for it, and if it feels better than the original controller I'll see if they discount it, like they did with the NES Switch controllers that one time.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Eel

@MarioLover92 Being able to play those n64 games with the original style controller again just sounds so... Cool. It's not like the other controllers where its just fewer inputs, the shape and limitations of this one are part of the experience!

They probably don't ship to Mexico for some silly reason, like avoiding international shipping tariffs and taxes, and they'd have to use a good reputable shipping method as well, which costs more too.

Sending anything to Mexico via regular mail is asking for it to be lost. Like seriously, buy anything from China and it gets to Mexico in a week, and then it spends the next 12 months lost in transit, assuming it makes it to you at all!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Damn that looks sick, I must ask, do you cock that type of clay? and if you do, will you tae the shell off and then put it back on after its done?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Eel How the hell did I leave out the o? Ok thats actually really funny, should I leave it?

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Eel If they do that I will edit it LMAO.

Zuljaras

Snatcher wrote:

@Zuljaras Damn that looks sick, I must ask, do you cock that type of clay? and if you do, will you tae the shell off and then put it back on after its done?

To your first question ... no ... I prefer to use my hands (couldn't help myself, sorry Eel)

Joking aside the clay must be cured in the oven at 130C. It is not air dry clay. (I HATE air dry clay)

This one is called Super Sculpey Professional and it is really nice!

The shell is on there permanently as you can see on the photos

It is DONE and only the paint job remains

Edited on by Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic