Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 55,461 to 55,480 of 55,806

Eel

@Losermagnet Have fun! Take lots of pictures!

But not so many to the point where taking pictures distracts you from enjoying your visit.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WoomyNNYes

Losermagnet wrote:

In 9 days i'll be on a 16 hour road trip to Universal Studios Florida. I cannot wait.

Ah, I'm jealous! Disney and Universal, Oralando FL were great. I went in 2017. (Keep a park map on hand. I got lost trying to go back to the hotel from the Harry Potter ride.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
Rocket League (platinum 3/diamond 1 3v3)

Losermagnet

@Snatcher @Eel @WoomyNNYes Thank ya, thank ya. Admittedly I'm not much of a photographer but I'm sure I'll get some good shots. The first full day I'll be there will be their Halloween Horror nights so I'm expecting some cool decorations and haunted houses.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet best time to be at a theme park if you ask me. Hope you have a solid time dude.

Every year I used to go to six flags great America fright fest. It was pretty much the same thing. All decorated and everyone dressed up, Halloween music on repeat playing in the background. Probably some of my greatest memories growing up since I love Halloween so much!

NintendoByNature

Eel

@Losermagnet That sounds great, I'd love to visit a big theme park like that on Halloween season!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioLover92

@Losermagnet I hope you have an awesome time! Hopefully I'll finally go to Walt Disney World one of these days, that's the park I'm most excited to visit.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@Losermagnet Oh wow... Orlanda, the themepark capital of the world. Also going to WDW?

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature thanks buddy 😁 I'm the same way: Halloween is my favorite Holiday and autumn my favorite season (not that we get much of an autumn anymore 😑).

@Eel I know they'll have several haunted houses (Beetlejuice, Bride of Frankenstein, Texas Chainsaw Massacre) but other than that I'm leaving the rest a surprise. I hope they really go all-out with decorations.

@MarioLover92 @reporterdavid. Thank ya 😁 I think Disney will be in the near future. To be honest the thought of Disney kind of overwhelms me. There's like 5 parks? I feel like it'd throw my OCD time management into a downward spiral.

It's worth mentioning that with COVID I think the performers in the Haunted Houses have to maintain distancing guidelines. This may have an adverse effect on the imminent peril I'm suppose to feel.

MarioLover92

@Losermagnet Yeah anytime I'm hoping to get to Disney in a year or two, depends on how things turn out. It does look like it's a massive park for sure - I'd love to get to that Nintendo park as well, when that opens.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Vortexeo

So deltarune chapter 2 is coming on the 17th? Man I completely forgot about it ngl. It's been so long 😂

I'm always so close to finishing my backlog but then that one game that never goes on sale happens...

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

kkslider5552000

I've been saying that I've been getting everything I ever wanted this year in gaming, and I guess that shall continue to be true. This is the year for me, specifically.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Blooper987

Toree 2, the sequel to the surprisingly good $1 platformer Toree 3D, is coming to switch soon!

NYEH!!! Prepare to be amazed. Fall to your knees. I am Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage. But... I'm officially called the Ultimate Magician.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

ogo79

Anti-Matter wrote:

@ogo79
Yum...!
But are those Chinese fortune cookies on the fried rice ?

yep. its just a set up.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

reporterdavid

@Losermagnet I went to the parks in Paris (well... you know, its NOT PARIS. Its called Marne La Vallee, it like a hour driving from Paris. But allright). I hope they will add starwars galaxy edge, soarin, avatar one day. There is a Star Wars ride planned in 2025, part of a 2 million investing. They are currently building Avengers Campus. But, to stick with you, I hope you will have fun. There might be good weather there and it might cost a buck, but you might not be there every year. I say: enjoy!

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Maximumbeans

@reporterdavid It would be really nice to see these things coming to the Switch, I agree.

I'm excited to see where the homebrew scene manages to go with the Switch in future. The 3DS scene has come such a long way, just imagine what a console like the Switch could do.

Maximumbeans

reporterdavid

@Maximumbeans Yes. Nintendo 64: Mario Party 1 , 2 and 3 (in Mario Party Superstars, still coming), Star Wars episode 1 Racer, Gamecube: Super Monkey Ball (Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania , coming soon) , Wii: Vacation Club, WiiU: Mario Kart 8 (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe) , 3DS: Miitopia (allright, with some extra's...) and even Crash Bandicoot (Playstation) now for Switch..... I love to see that almost all consoles have a game on Switch.

1UP_MARIO

The most useful my Nintendo reward. I ordered another one

Untitled
Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

reporterdavid

cool, to bad it needs a creditcard in europe... @1UP_MARIO

1UP_MARIO

@reporterdavid really silly they don’t lucky the UK store accepts PayPal and multiple rewards for one off shipping.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Losermagnet

@MarioLover92 oh man I totally forgot that Nintendo World is even going to be a thing 😳 that's gonna be a blast. I know it's mostly Mario themed but I still had excited butterflies when I saw the video of Miyamoto going through the Japan park.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic