Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,221 to 52,240 of 96,576

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
PS3 is the worst machine to play Rhythm games as DDR only one title on PS3 (And the worst DDR ever on console for having 20 Blah licensed songs except Bananarama and Lady Gaga, 30 Weak stepchart Konami original songs that later being used for DDR Arcade, the DLC are pretty great songs but they are old DDR songs from DDR PS1 & PS2).
Rhythm games on PS3 and beyond are dominated by 99% Western rhythm games with very uninteresting song choices (depend on your music taste) and it will always turned me off.

At this point, PS2 machines are cheaper to get so you can pick either Japan or USA PS2 machines (my recommendation is Japan version) for better Rhythm games experience.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher I'm sorry to hear that, I also know how it feels to have... that happen. Be careful in future, and don't let that happen again!

@Sunsy Moviegoing's a thing you can use to deepen connections and I'm glad you've used the chances afforded to you!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG No kidding man, I have a whole ass table out side and I put it on my lap?"??? the hell was I thinking LOL. man I had to be pretty mad, I spelled which as witch LMAO.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Ok I will think about, thanks for the help.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I know right I just slapped it out of my lap, LOL.

I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@Snatcher Glad you enjoyed the move. The Trolls series is one of my favorites, it was one I was originally planning to see on the big screen. Especially since I only saw the first movie on DVD.

Sorry to hear about your Switch Lite.

@TheJGG Definitely, and the reactions too. Still remember the theater losing it during the mid credits scene during the Sonic movie. If you saw the movie, you know why they got excited.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter @TheJGG I mean looking at it now its not that bad, You have two white crack spots at the very top of the screen, and most of this takes plays vary far to the east, And there is little small cracks coming from the big white one, And like I said, it takes place on the right side, Hmm, maybe I can and should still play on it, as idk if my new screen with come before the MH stories demo, And its not that bad. thanks for caring mates.

On to what I think i'm going to do. Probably play a whole lot of super metroid, and maybe finally 100% Super mario galaxy, all I have to do is 100% all over again......as luigi......Now I think I know why I stopped.

Maybe crash 4? And idk if yall still wanted to host that MK8 game, We can if yall want, Just saying I will be down.

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Sunsy Thanks lucky me, its not bad at all, And I had a glass screen protector, So It will be fixed within the week, Another thing, I'm kinda happy, bc My Screen protector has all kinda of dust in it, so if anyone as any tips were I would get the least amount of dust, let me know.

I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

@Sunsy The theatres I’ve been to have been hilariously muted; so I wasn’t able to drink in audience reactions like you have! But one of the best experiences I had was when I watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi in my local (since left the country) IMAX cinema. With the full Dolby Atmos audio, 3D, and the massive screen, it was a sight to behold.

Can see how people would get excited about the mid credits reveal. Especially now we’re getting another movie!

@Snatcher Anytime man, always feel free to bend my text-based ear! Just be careful in future to avoid damaging your tech!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Eel

@Snatcher it’s reminds me of something that happened to my brother several years ago. He was walking looking at his iPad, and the iPad’s corner got caught on something and slipped off his hand.

His first natural reaction? Kneeing the iPad as hard as he could to break the fall and slapping it with his hand to catch it.

A knee-iPad-hand sandwich. The screen was a complete loss.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Dang man, After you said kneeing, I knew it was a lost.

I’m very much alive!

Eel

Haha yeah. Funny thing is it would’ve probably survived a regular fall. He had a case on it. (Though then again iPads are pretty delicate)

Aaah. Good times.

Anyhow, glad to hear your switch accident only resulted in a broken screen protector!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Ya me to, it would have sucked if it was The whole thing, and not even that you can barley see the cracks apart from the white ones.

I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter I see, yeah I feel that a lot of Nintendo's games are a lot easier to get into, especially if it's Mario, Yoshi, or Donkey Kong. I remember when I first played Sonic 2, I would get stuck in that one part in Chemical Plant Act 2, with that purple water rising up. Drowned every time too...that drowning music is quite scary, lol.

Not the biggest fan of realistic sports games to begin with, but I do like Mario Tennis quite a bit. I'm reasonably good at it. I once won an online tournament in Mario Tennis Aces - that felt really good.

@Sunsy Yeah, when I turned on my Switch one time, it was downloading an update for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (just felt like playing it) but there was an X on its progress bar. I cleared the cache and keyboard data, restarted the console, and it worked. Wasn't so lucky with that Game Builder Garage demo though - had to keep picking "continue" to get it to download.

@Tyranexx Hi there, sorry I missed your last reply. Was a bit scatterbrained with real life matters and other things. Hope you're doing well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@Snatcher Sounds like the screen protector did its job then.

@TheJGG Never heard of a muted theater before. I'm really looking forward to the Sonic sequel, though been avoiding most news on it as I don't want to be spoiled. I'll wait until a trailer comes out to get a taste of how it looks.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy FR.

I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 That's what I got, the bar with the X. I was downloading some archived games, and updating a few to test out the problem when it happened. Hard reboot just did it for me. Really hope those having problems can get it sorted out and working again.

@Snatcher Still works fine too? I know Nintendo hardware has a history of surviving falls. A long time ago, my dog knocked over my GameCube, and it still works to this day.

Snatcher

@Sunsy Yep, still has drift, still looks and sounds good, Idk how nintendo some how has a mix of durability and Survival. but it can also be cheap at times XD.

I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic