Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,141 to 52,160 of 96,481

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 That's really cool. I still need to explore the anime library on Hulu. I've used Crunchyroll on Wii U and PC, though I'm not a premium member. Mostly watched via the free option with ads.

@ogo79 Ok, gotta admit, that's kind of cool. Reminds me, I actually ended up getting one of the TMNT characters in Brawlhalla. They're having a TMNT event in game.

@Zuljaras Nice collection. I like how Turok's box art is literally two N64 carts.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

I saw beautiful purple flowers blooming this evening in front of my house from a tree i have no idea the name.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Here's some stuff from my Xenoblade adaption... I'm wondering how accurate it is to the source.

Once he managed to clear off the Mechon in the area he paused for a break. His eyes danced around looking for any potential stragglers, or even some of his friends. At last he saw a small group of Homs huddled behind a fallen artillery unit, and he made his way towards the wreckage.

“Dunban!” acknowledged one of the Homs. He had visible age, and his face, complete with slight wrinkles, a hooked nose and wry smile behind a thick moustache, was decorated with dirty blond hair set behind a red bandanna. He had a stocky build, and next to him was a body-length rifle; something that no doubt must have helped him in the war. “Ah, Dickson,” nodded Dunban, clearly knowing the man. He glanced at the others; a handful of soldiers he didn’t recognise, perhaps from the other colonies, and a stout, younger man with a set of sharp claws. He had a squashed face, and gave a muted “hey” in a gravelly voice.

“We’ve been given the order to retreat,” Dickson began, wincing as a nearby explosion rocked the artillery. “We’ve been given the order to pull back to Colony Six…” Another rumble, and the sound of gunfire pervaded Dunban’s ears. “That’s where we’ll set up the last line of defence… any thoughts on that?” he finished.

“Yeah…” Dunban affirmed, “that’s a good idea. Any more time spent hanging around here and we’re done for…”

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

BruceCM

Not enough games there, @Zuljaras .... You need hundreds more, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX I have just watched Shadow of the Vampire. It was quite enjoyable movie Not scary but it had its atmosphere! Thank you for the recommendation!

@BruceCM Not hundreds but I have titles that I really want but for financial reasons I can't get them all at once

Edited on by Zuljaras

BruceCM

Heh, I was joking, @Zuljaras .... What's the next one to get, though?

SW-4357-9287-0699

jedgamesguy

@Anti-Matter Yes and no. I'm technically doing fanfiction but I'm taking little creative liberties. I'm just writing down the game...

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BruceCM

Skyward Sword is in just under 4 weeks now, @Zuljaras ... I have Blasphemous on Steam but not got around to playing it yet

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Well, from your games posted above, there's a variety, @Zuljaras ..... Certainly not all creepy, violent & horror themed

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Well I prefer creepy, violent and horror games but I also like some relaxing games from time to time Some strategy games as well.

I am waiting for a delivery of Dune II Battle for Arrakis for the Mega Drive. The game is brilliant strategy for such old console! It will be my first for the Mega Drive. (I do not could it when I was a kid because my console and games then were not authentic!)

And also I am waiting for my very first PS1 title Crusaders of Might and Magic!
I will play it on a PS3 until I get a PS1 console (for collecting purposes ofc!).

I wonder which model to hunt down but I guess the 2000 slim PS1 is the most reliable one.

Edited on by Zuljaras

jedgamesguy

Never thought I’d say ‘too many games’ today but I got FOUR PS4/5 games over the last three days, as gifts or purchases. First, Nier:Automata, then this morning I got Spider-Man: Miles Morales AND Spider-Man: Remastered (which is still downloading), and five minutes ago I finally got my copy of Witcher 3. God that’s overwhelming. Eh, they don’t call me TheJGG for nothing.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BruceCM

Well, you'd better get on with playing them, then, @TheJGG .... I like a variety of games, too, @Zuljaras! Most of us do, actually

SW-4357-9287-0699

jedgamesguy

Yeah @BruceCM I have a whole summer to power through these games. I do have a lot of summer coursework though, so I’ll have to be careful I don’t neglect that. It should probably take the same time for me to do all the work as it should to beat Marvel’s Spider-Man.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BruceCM

I notice you pick a fairly short game there, @TheJGG .... Not that I've played that since it's stuck on PS systems but is that what you're playing 1st, then?

SW-4357-9287-0699

jedgamesguy

@BruceCM I’ve only played NieR:Automata so far, I got that game first. Both Spider-Man games are downloading/installing, and so is Witcher 3. In terms of which one I’ll start committing to… honestly I’d probably end up playing all of them at the same time. I may leave the original Spider-Man for later, I’d love to tackle Witcher.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

BruceCM

Done all the Nier Automata endings, though, @TheJGG ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic