Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 52,121 to 52,140 of 96,558

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I see...
Also, I felt disappointed with the reboot of Biker Mice from Mars on year 2006.
Throttle, Vinnie and Modo weren't look as good as 90's version. 😑
The 90's version still looks better than the reboot 2006 version in my opinion.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Code name KND operation Z.E.R.O. ?
That was pretty dark for KND movie as almost KND members turned into zombies and only Nigel Uno (Numbuh 1) survived. Fortunately, the Anti Delightful Children From The Down Lane team came to rescue Numbuh 1.
I think you already know who is Numbuh Zero ?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I have seen waay to much of that show not to.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
BTW, do you play Ratchet & Clank games ?
I wanna play Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PS5 as I have no interest at all with Metroid games (except Federation Force), but I still don't have PS5 machine yet and the game is still expensive currently (with $70 or around Rp 1,100,000 - Rp 1,200,000 in Indonesia) 😣

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Yes big fan, but the remake sucked.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
The PS4 version (2016) ?
At least i have finished the PS4 version as I knew it was reboot version of Ratchet & Clank 1 PS2 (Looking back old Ratchet & Clank games was kinda funny as he looked pretty different after 20 years).
I thought All 4 One and QForce on PS3 are my least favorite (I have both of them).

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Nice. Shifting gears a bit, I originally got Hulu to watch My Hero Academia after my cousin showed me it. I ended up getting blu-rays for the first two seasons since I liked it! I've watched a good chunk of Black Clover and Trigun on Hulu, as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

Zuljaras wrote:

@TheJGG Wow you are emotional I have never cried because of a movie in my entire life. Frozen II story is better but the songs in Frozen 1 are better. Maybe Frozen 2 with the tracks from Frozen one!

I either enjoy them or they disappoint me.

My fiancé is the one that cries about emotional stuff movies (both good or bad)

I love the fact that she is NOT a gamer. That would be a lot more crying

Your fiancée is a very cultured lady indeed, tell her it’s okay to cry, sometimes seeing people react that strongly to films is unbelievably rewarding. I showed Inception to a friend several months ago and though it was over a zoom call the reaction said it all, when the ending happened it absolutely blew their mind to the point they were unable to speak for a few minutes, and then when it all sunk in they began talking very quickly!

But Frozen II isn’t the first film to make me cry, that honour goes to The Fault in Our Stars, a beautiful, tragic story about love, death, acceptance, hate, and nihilism. Anyone up for giving it a watch, and I’ll share my thoughts as so desired!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

@ThanosReXXX Fear not, I was only kidding! I said that because how every single game on your recent 20 play list was what I’d assume to be an assortment of indie titles, all played for less than an hour! I’d be remiss to call your habits fickle, so I won’t. They’re diverse, and quite expansive!

Blu-Ray discs aren’t easy to come by here so I would have gotten many if I was able to. The PS5 disc drive can read them, so it’s not like I’m not able to see them! I’d probably get the Harry Potter films to begin, if I could, because those films were… just masterful. Plus a few Ghibli films, probably Your Name, and a few Wes Anderson films. All beautiful films that deserve the resolution and quality.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter The older games were very crud but waaaaay more funny.

Snatcher

OMG I need a break form DBZ Xeno 2, But i'm just so annoyed that its just eating away at me, I need to beat it, I can't play anything else till I do.

CANOEberry

@Snatcher Looking forward to reading more of your impressions as you play through Super Metroid!

CANOEberry

Snatcher

@COVIDberry Ya probably going to do some more of that tomorrow or today, bc Damn i'm sick of Xeno, I need a break and metroid would be perfect for that. No SH*** RNG, No bad A.I.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
UntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Zuljaras
i see you got doom 64 somehow in physical

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@ogo79 Why are they Pizza topping LOL!

Snatcher

@ogo79 I just noticed, each one of the pizzas in the back are the toppings the bros like to place on it, I love it!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic