Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,121 to 47,140 of 96,567

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Yeah. I really want to try it at some point. On my radar for sure.

Did you play the PoGo community day today?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

It was a good and pleasant community day, got five shinies, and one of them with really good stats too.

@Anti-Matter the expansion pass only gives you access to two new areas, it’s not like it replaces the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Eel
So, is that mean if i buy Pokemon Sword + Expansion Pass cartridge version, can i still able to continue my latest progress of Pokemon Sword ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@HotGoomba___Rebrand
Ah, i see.
Because i want to get the Expansion Pass in cartridge and at the same time i have finished the storyline of Pokemon Sword (still looking for Zacian).

Anti-Matter

Eel

Oh wait that’s what you mean, going from the vanilla retail version, to the complete retail version.

I’d expect it to be recognized as the same game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter As someone who's a physical copy lover (😳), you might as well just download the DLC from the eShop. It's the same experience, it's the same game, only now you have to take up 10gb of your Switch, but most people with a Switch have Micro SD Cards, so you might be fine.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

LuigibrineTheGreat

Well, I treated myself to an early Xmas present... A NEW PHONE! It's a Samsung Galaxy A21.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Anti-Matter

I have another quick question again.
This is about Lego City Undercover PS4 version.
Is the game running in 60 fps on PS4 Slim or only running in 60 fps on PS4 Pro ?
Because i saw the video of that game was running on PS4 pro with quality 60 fps.
Well... that game will be my triple dip after i bought the Wii U and Switch version.

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

@Andrew_R_2000 Not bad. Not bad at all. I mean personally (if I was getting a budget phone) I probably would've gotten a Pixel 4a, but nevertheless, hope you enjoy it!

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter I haven't played the PS4 version, however, because of how little power the game demands, it should hit 60 fps on the Slim pretty easily.

Eel

Talking about early Christmas gifts. My brother just bought himself the animal crossing themed switch out of nowhere.

And I’m like, but why. (He already has a switch!)

Sigh well. Guess that makes Christmas gift ideas easier this year, I’ll just get him some accessories for that!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Anti-Matter

Just now i watched Xenoblade Chronicles X mechas from Youtube.
But when i saw the names, i saw Skell in USA version but Doll in Japan version.
Doll in Japan version remind me of this Beatmania IIDX / DDR song with same title Doll by TERRA.
Coincidentally, it has Gundam like mechas with IIDX characters as fictional mecha pilots.

Anyway, recently i found a dirt cheap Xenoblade X Wii U on local online shop, just for Rp 250,000 or around USD$ 17.70
I wasn't sure to consider that game as i found i (almost) have no desire to continue my Xenoblade 2 Switch.
Peoples can keep telling it was really great games but i felt different way, not really matched with my personality and gameplay habits.
Indeed, Xenoblade X has character customization like The Sims for my main character but to continue the game with very long battle like Monster Hunter and very hard to understand some English conversations (much like FF XII dialogues style), i wonder it will make me get hyped as i have never played before games like that. Should i pick Xenoblade X ?

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

Tyranexx wrote:

@ThanosReXXX I grabbed Abzu. It caught my eye back when it was reviewed here, and for $1.99 how can I NOT play it?

I know, right? For that price, it's an Abzu-lute steal...

Sorry, couldn't help myself there...

But yeah, it definitely is a relaxing game. Be sure to let me know the verdict, once you've been able to dive into it. Okay, I'll stop now...

As for stopping to smell the roses in videogames, I think we're on the same page there. I actually have done this in the same type of games that you have, where you actually have the time to admire the environment.

For example: I remember back in the day with Halflife 2, I couldn't believe how much of an improvement those textures and physics/destruction mechanics were, compared to other games of the time.

But racing games? Okay, I do have admit that when I first played it, I did have to stop and admire the water and its physics in Wave Race Blue Storm on the GameCube, but only in free run mode and other than that, no 'stop and stare' shenanigans.

Then again, obviously, it's up to every individual to do whatever he or she wants to do in their video game, so I guess I shouldn't be judging, but I am always wondering.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter If you didn't get into Xenoblade Chronicles 2, probably not. Out of the three games in the series, I feel that XC2 is the easiest to get into, mainly because of its simplified battle system compared to the other games. Xenoblade Chronicles X is quite a complex game, from what I've played.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Found something random from Google image.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Vinny

Not gonna lie, I used to think it was a bootleg before playing it for the first time in 2009.
It does look like a bootleg and feels like a bootleg title. I call it official bootleg.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HotGoomba

@WaveWitch Oh that's cool. What is it for?

@Anti-Matter Not a huge DDR guy, but that's pretty cool. I wonder how it'll work out.

@Vinny Hotel Mario (or Zelda CDI) by the original Company

Anti-Matter

@HotGoomba___Rebrand
Actually, Doll by TERRA was just only a song, didn't have any other form in anime.
It looks like CGI of Mecha anime opening but actually it wasn't a video of real anime.
Just matter of cool video BG for TERRA songs by using Beatmania IIDX characters.

There is another similar video again.
Other song by TERRA, the title is Rei -ZERO-.
Featured on DDR X, originally from Beatmania IIDX 13 Distorted PS2 / 14 Gold Arcade

Anti-Matter

Vinny

I ate a lot of different things today and now i'm not feeling so good

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic