Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,041 to 47,060 of 47,419

Zuljaras

@Apportal Actually she does not cook But she does make a great effort to create those things for me.

I am the cook in the family

Zuljaras

Eel

It's actually polymer clay!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HotGoomba

@Zuljaras Aw man, that cake looks so good 😁

That one stupid jokester on this website.

Oh yeah, and I hate New Super Mario™ Bros U® Deluxe

App

@Zuljaras that just makes the whole thing sweeter. I like to cook/bake too. I have a killer salsa recipe I'm fond of. Courtesy of my hispanic origins...

Edited on by App

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Hopefully so. I've played Twilight Princess on both the Wii and Wii U, Wind Waker via the Wii U, and the original Luigi's Mansion thanks to the 3DS port. That's pretty much it for me lol.

@BruceCM That's why we have wonderful services like YouTube.

@Heavyarms55 Yep. And what's funny is that one camp is as guilty as the other in some situations. I'm one for peace and rational discussion. Not human rights violations, violence, and destruction just for the sake of it.

Currently playing: Untitled Goose Game (Switch), Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Heavyarms55

Been really enjoying Mario 64 in 3D All Stars. I don't have the patience to get every 100 coin star, but gonna do most else. Not sure if I'll do Sunshine or Galaxy next though.

@Tyranexx Every group has its malcontents. But I am sorry, there are some groups that are the malcontents themselves.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 Haha, fair enough! Though often said groups aren't (thankfully) the norm or majority.

Currently playing: Untitled Goose Game (Switch), Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

roy130390

Zuljaras wrote:

@Apportal @Eel
Thanks I guess

So this is Sonic.

Untitled

A little late but I just saw the post. If you want a Pokemon fight contact me. Mine didn't want to evolve and changes power level from season to season but we can overcome anything with the help of the power of friendship and plot armor:

https://ibb.co/Nx5mqVk

Nice cake by the way. Happy birthday!

roy130390

BruceCM

Exactly, although I heard enough about it that I didn't bother for that one, @Tyranexx ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Zuljaras

Today I got 2 new kids games! One is for kids that like Luigi and the other is for kids that like blood, demons and carnage!

Untitled

@roy130390 Thank you!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Eel

Oh I got Luigi's Mansion 2 some months ago too. That reminds me I should continue it one of these days.

I kind of like the first (3DS ver) and third ones a bit better.

Perhaps that's my bad for playing those first, since the second one does feel a bit older and simpler by comparison.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Zuljaras

@Eel I watched some reviews and they say that the first one is very good and kind of free roam (backtracking). I will try and hunt it down for the 3DS.

Zuljaras

WoomyNNYes

That reminds me, maybe i should finish Luigi's Mansion 2. I'm at the end, or very close.

Ive wanted LM1 for 3ds, but ive never seen it on sale. Since I had LM1 for gamecube, I haven't wanted to play full price for it.

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: Rocket League (Platinum rank with weak aim)

Eel

@Zuljaras yeah the first game has similar structure to, say, classic Resident Evil. It’s short but it stays interesting the whole way throughout.

I found Luigis Mansion at a GameStop on one my vacations to the United States. Can’t remember if it was this years or the previous one. But it was my first Luigis Mansion.

I think it sometimes goes on sale with My Nintendo coins.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

HotGoomba

@Eel I personally think that Luigi's Mansion 1 and 3 stand equally, with 1 doing things better than 3 and vice versa.

Dark Moon (2) wasn't that good. Not bad, but also far from the other two's quailty.

Edited on by HotGoomba

That one stupid jokester on this website.

Oh yeah, and I hate New Super Mario™ Bros U® Deluxe

1UP_MARIO

I like dark moon, we’ll it was called 2 for us in Europe. The game is mission based but it looks fantastic with 3d on.
If I want to show someone 3d on 3ds it would be luigis mansion 2

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Heavyarms55

Dude... That Pokemon music video is fantastic! It's a total love letter to long time fans!

Or is it? The design of the two characters in the video is very original, very Pokemon. And that name at the end "Pokemon Gotcha"... What if they are teasing a future release?

I don't think it's likely, but there was a rumor going around about 2 months ago, that said there wont be Diamond and Pearl remakes next year, and the reason for SW/SH's lack of polish was due to Game Freak and TPC already working on their next title, which would be a new kind of Pokemon game, where you would start in one region and be able to revisit each other region in a kind of running DLC expansion style pseudo-MMO game. More in line with "games as a service" that is getting more popular these days. Where eventually, after all expansions are out, you'd revisit the whole Pokemon world. The rumor said the game would start in Galar, because they already have the assets for it done and revamped. Then go to Sinnoh as the first additional region, with each other region being added later. The rumor compared it to Destiny or WoW for how expansions would be added.

This is just conjecture here, but I could see it working like the anime, where each time you go to a new region, you're locked out of your old Pokemon(at least for single player) until you complete that new region's quests.

I thought it sounded really over the top at the time, but the way that video ends, with the characters walking down those tracks and all the signs for famous locations from the older titles? And add to the fact that next year is the 25th anniversary?

I think there might be, just maybe, some small plausibility to this idea now.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

App

I’ve never played a Luigi’s Mansion game. Which ones are your guy’s favorites?

App

App

Doesn’t it seem to anyone that there should be another word for “your”? Now, let me explain.

For “there” you have three variations. There, their, and they’re. There are 2 variations for “your”. Your and You’re. It just seems incomplete and it feels I’m using the wrong variation of “your” plenty of times when in fact I’m correct.

Sorry. I’ve had this very important thought in my mind for ever now

App

Rexenoboy

@Heavyarms55
That sounds amazing!
If they ever do something like that, it might bring me back into Pokémon.
It'd be a very big undertaking and commitment though and I don't have much faith that Game Freak is capable of something like that.

Treasure Acquired

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic