Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,041 to 47,060 of 96,481

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Btw, as you have ever played Little Big Planet PS vita (Possibly LBP3 on PS4 too), is that game really safe for me as plain Vanilla without DLC as i found from Youtube video, the DLC contains the skins from other rated 18+ Sony games and i really don't want to see them nor even buy those DLC ?

Trivia question about Little Big Planet.
Can i make Rhythm games (DDR / Beatmania) on Little Big Planet ?
I heard you can create multiple genre games on Little Big Planet, even short movies.

Anti-Matter

Vinny

@Anti-Matter Didn't know you got a Vita. I really recommmend Tearaway and LittleBigPlanet Vita if you haven't got them already.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

@Vinny
I don't have PS Vita yet.
Until now, i only have two PS Vita games on my purchase book list.
I haven't bought the games yet but can you imagine how crazy it just only two games that really captivated me.
The games that caught my attention are Reality Fighters and Pets.

I still couldn't find any decent kids games on PS Vita as there are too many hentai games, visual novel games, rated 18+ Western games, same games on PS4, those games diversity were so lame for me, very uncreative unlike 3DS with so many games variety for kids.

The other PS vita games that i might to consider but still unsure are Modnation Racers despite i have the PS3 version, Danball Senki W i found from playasia but still unsure as the game was actually LBX on Japan version only as there is LBX 3DS in English version.
Hideboh Tap Dance Hero also i found from playasia, a rhythm game on PS Vita but still unsure to consider as the gameplay was okay but still haven't know about full songlist.

If i can accumulate until 6 PS Vita games on the list, i will consider PS Vita machine.
Otherwise, it's not a worthy purchase at all.

Anti-Matter

Vinny

@Anti-Matter I'd recommend:

• Tearaway
  • LBP Vita
  • SUPERBEAT: XONiC
  • Sound Shapes (digital only)
  • Flower (also digital only)
  • Touch My Katamari

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Eel

Flower is such a nice game. I recommend it too.

There's also a Vita version of Stardew Valley, which is endearingly stuck in time since it was never updated.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HotGoomba

Ugh, I hope YouTube and Google as a whole eventually dies off.

The entirety of Google is crashing and half of my services are GOOGLE SERVICES. It's impressive that they've gotten away with this for so long. And this is the same month they've had a major YouTube Update that was ok at best, around the time Gmail changed to an ugly logo, and the same day Google Photos announced that next year they won't even have unlimited storage for free anymore. This is why I'm so against Stadia, because Google ruins everything that it touches.

That was a bit out of character for me, but Google is really peeving me off right now. At this point, I'm thinking about switching back to iPhone, because Google makes the Android operating system. yes, I know they don't make much Android phones themselves, that's other companies like Samsung, which is why I likely will stay with Android, but still. Google is getting worse than even Apple, so yeah, I'm peeved.

If you have any negative experiences with Google, please share it, I need to laugh at this company more.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Eel

Oh gawd.

I bought Assassin's Creed The Rebel Collection on sale the other day, on Amazon as usual.

The package came today, and I immediately noticed the shrinkwrap on the case was loose. It was ripped open around the part where you would open the case.

And the game? Completely absent. Someone broke in and slithered their little fingers into the case to remove it.

It's the first time I have received an empty anything. Thankfully the Amazon rep was very understanding and immediately sent me a replacement, no questions asked.

So. Now I gotta find a use for an empty switch game case and wait some more to get the game again.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

I learned about the mass Google outage a little bit ago when I tried watching some YouTube. The app loads, but the videos all error out. Eh, there wasn't much I wanted to actually watch anyway.

@Heavyarms55 Now I could totally get behind wine and sake trains! Plum drinks sound very interesting, and plums are one of my favorite fruits to boot.

That reserved train ride sounds like it was a fun one! Especially with picturesque scenery like a lake. I like natural environments, but I'm not against creature comforts while enjoying them. I searched beer trains last night, looks like a heck of a fun time!

@HotGoomba___Rebrand Whatever suits you!

@Eel That's great! Love the change!

@ThanosReXXX Heh, probably for the best in some cases. XD

On fruity drinks: I'll take some sangria, but I'm also fond of fruit juices mixed with some hard drinks. I've learned in your absence that I like screwdrivers and have had a delightful rum/pineapple juice mixture before.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter It should be back up now, but still, that was pathetic for Google.

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Japanese plums aren't exactly the same as western ones, but they are similar. I need to see if I can find them here in the US.

The trains really are a massive fun time. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go back and go on one again. I really do love Shiga. If I were an orphan with no family to return to, I'd have never left. The lake, the mountains, the overall location being close enough for a day trip to the big city without actually having to live in the big city. It was paradise on Earth.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Blooper987

Is there a way to post pictures here without having to post them to another website?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

HotGoomba

Just grab an image link, put (img) (/img) in-between them (replace ( ) with [ ]), and you should be good. @Blooper987

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

I realized I haven't played single game in a month. Maybe I'll play some Kirby Air Ride today, that should cheer me up.

Blooper987

Random fact for the day: Kaede Akamatsu has her own official artist page on Amazon prime music. Only one song from the V3 album is credited to her, but I find the fact that she’s credited at all hilarious. 😂

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

MarioVillager92

@Heavyarms55 Wow, only 2 times? That's nuts. Admittedly, those two cases didn't exactly sit well with me either. (Especially that always-online thing with the Xbox.) So it's no wonder those two did a complete 180 upon hearing the backlashes.

But yeah, I stay out of these discussions too. This drama is pretty bad for me, lol. I still remember when people were upset that Waluigi wasn't playable in Smash Ultimate...those "Put Waluigi in Smash Ultimate" comments really annoy me. I can't even look at the chat while I watch the next character reveal. I mean, every playable character that was in a Smash Bros. game is here in SSBU and then some. Isn't that cool in of itself? Complaining about that won't make it happen any faster, he just happened to be an assist trophy, it's just the way it is.

All righty, rant over. Just had to vent. Apologies for the late reply.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic