Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,901 to 46,920 of 96,481

Tyranexx

Really enjoying my time with Grim Fandango Remastered. The characters, setting, and plot are all brilliant! I'm using a walkthrough though; I thought I was pretty decent at puzzles, but MAN are some of these solutions obscure. I'm trying to prioritize the story and time over frustration lol.

Edit: Autocorrect turned "Grim" into "From". No clue why.

Eel wrote:

How dare you bring up minefields. A distant ancestor of mine died because of one. Probably.

How insensitive of you.

Lol This is brilliant!

@NintendoByNature According to HLTB, DQ XI should definitely last you until sometime in December, depending on how much you're playing it.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

Zuljaras wrote:

Yesterday we caught Sonic cleaning his quills. It is quite funny as I've never seen hedgehog cleaning himself.

I approve of more videos like this! Cute animals are some of the things keeping me sane these days.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HotGoomba

@WaveWitch Too bad that the mom is anti-video game; I haven't heard something like that in years. Do you know why she's like that and have you tried to steer her the other way?

SHE NEEDS TO LEARN ABOUT PARENTAL CONTROLS 😎

It's also too bad that the kid gets very upset with getting her Controller taken. Kinda like most kids on Nintendo Switch Voice Chat...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

NintendoByNature

@WaveWitch trust me I get it. I think that's even more a reason to go with something entry level for a 5yr old. I have 3 kids and I can tell you honestly, 5yr olds don't take the best care of things. I got both of my older 2 a 2ds until they were old enough to get a switch and switch lite. The 2ds is pretty resilient so its better for younger unforgiving hands. But if the mom isn't going to allow her to play anyway, then its probably a lost cause no matter which route you go

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

WooHoo...!! 😀
My games order from Tokopedia have been arrived just now.
I bought 6 games, all of them are really cheap (between Rp 80,000 - Rp 150,000) except DDR 4th Mix that a little bit more expensive (Almost Rp 400,000).
Untitled

Okay, i'm not ready yet to play Valthirian Arc but i bought it because it was sold on extremely cheap price and really good condition. 😅

Edit: After trying DDR 4th Mix, I played Bravo Music. I thought it will be fun since i was good in rhythm games but when i played for the first time and several attempts, i was thinking "What The HELL with the gameplay judgement ?! " 😠
Those two games were practically unplayable due to requiring very strict correct pressure to press the button (Blue = Weak, Green = Normal, Red = Strong). And the problem was everytime i pressed the 4 buttons on the right, the pressure were almost always registered as Strong pressure and it decreased the performance bar very quickly. I FAILED all over the time, like how the Hell i could give correct pressure on the buttons if everytime i press it always Strong pressure, almost couldn't be pressed very soft. I just wasted Rp 180,000 for two unplayable games. Extremely dissapointing. 😡

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

Might as well post it here!

Murray the mummy from Hotel Transylvania.

I made it for a gift

Just finished Murray the mummy from Hotel Transylvania!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Anti-Matter
I still don't understand.
How did this people pass the song with Bravo score while i didn't even pass the first song due to very stupid rules of pressing the button ?! 🤨

My PS2 controller stick was not the Original, it was 3rd party controller but still able to operate but if the controller quality was the factor of Soft Strong pressure, i felt i have been screwed up by my 3rd party controller since i still have no idea how to press the button softly.

Anti-Matter

RR529

@Zuljaras, I've never really watched the movies, but that looks amazing. Do you sculpt for a living?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Losermagnet

Not wanting to start a political discussion, but I find the US presidential electoral process genuinely fascinating. It's like a strategy game. I've been glued to the statistics since tuesday. If I wasn't so personally invested in the election I'd prolly be enjoying it immensely.

@Zuljaras that looks fantastic. You could sell that. How long did it take you?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

HotGoomba

Nevada bruhs rn:
Untitled

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Ninfan

@Zuljaras is that the little hedgehog you saved in the video you posted ?

Ninfan

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras that's fantastic. I paint miniatures and it takes me an embarrassingly long amount of time to paint something smaller than my thumb. And they don't even look good afterwords!

@HotGoomba___Rebrand Right!? There are quite a few posts I've seen about Nevada's um....pace. My favorite was one implicating they enlisted the help of the Sesame Street Count.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Vinny

Thinking about getting a new power bank. I have a 3400mAh Sony one I got years ago, and its good for recharging older devices with smaller batteries like the o3DS (1300mAh).
For most devices I have it's too small. Also there's no fast charging.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic