Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,881 to 46,900 of 96,298

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, here in my hometown Surabaya there will be an election too but to choose next Mayor of Surabaya.
It will be held on 9th December 2020.
I think i know which i will choose.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

On one hand, I shared a cup of my favorite yogurt with my little niece, and she loved it and I love that.

On the other hand... Now all my stash of yogurt cups belongs to her and she won't let me eat any.

This is both adorable and sad! Overall I'd say it's a good thing she likes the yogurt.

@NintendoByNature Dude, don't jinx it! Though I feel a BotW 3 announcement would be a preproduction announcement this early in the game. Kind of like with DQ XII.

@NEStalgia I recall an interview piece before BotW came out that mentioned you could technically get to the end boss as soon as Link made it out of his stasis chamber. Get to Calamity Ganon, not kill him. I had heard the game was light on the story side, which....I'm not sure how I feel about. On one hand the story is one of my favorite things in a Zelda game, though a little bit of story done well still goes a long way with me. On the other hand, I do also like exploration in games and think I could live with another Zelda title in the same vein as the original (Which I have played, both the original and second quest).

Doesn't sound like I'd be spoiling too much with the demo. Still, I'm deadset on getting AoC anyway since I enjoyed the original Hyrule Warriors, so I'll likely skip the demo and just play through the full game when I eventually pick it up.

How's that carrier pigeon training going, by the way?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter Yeah, those guys.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature How is DQ XI going for you so far? I love the look of it, reminds me of VIII in many ways.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

Do you guys think there should be news on what new demos there are bc I went to the eshop and saw some pretty good ones.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I'm still waiting for ACNH November update.
Cannot wait to plant more crops and cooking the dishes.

Anti-Matter

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter I'm still here - I've taken a step back from online platforms recently, but I'm looking to start becoming a bit more active again now

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
Yo, long time no see ! 😀
Did you still play ACNH ?
Please let me know if you want to visit my island or i want to visit your island.
Recently i rarely to play ACNH after i played so intensively 5 hours everyday.
Maybe i still bored with my perfect island design, still waiting for November update for more contents.

Anti-Matter

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I still play New Horizons from time to time - I'll let you know if I want to come and visit. If you want to visit my island, let me know and I'll see if I am available!

Matthew010

WoomyNNYes

Snatcher wrote:

Do you guys think there should be news on what new demos there are bc I went to the eshop and saw some pretty good ones.

For me, I think the only demos that led to me buying also ended up being games that got decent reviews. In the end, game news sites cover games that will garner a good amount of interest. In general don't think there are amazing, sleeping, undiscovered hits. You can have fun with a game that no websites covered, but I found I'm usually alone in liking them if I mentioned them here in the forum.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx its pretty good. Having fun so far. Since I may not be grabbing AoC right at launch it should carry me into December and by that time I'll grab AoC.

NintendoByNature

TheFrenchiestFry

I'm probably waiting on AoC for a while because I'm aiming to get a PS5 soon and once that happens I'm probably dedicating most of my time to Demon's Souls and Spider-Man

It'll come right after I finish those at this point

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

TheFrenchiestFry

@Ralizah Oh not at launch for sure

I'll probably purchase it at or near launch but with finals happening at my uni around that time not until Winter Break

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Heavyarms55

@HotGoomba___Rebrand @Anti-Matter The election is certainly a big part of it. But it's not limited to that. There is so much negativity everywhere I look anymore. I feel like everyone is on edge and looking to attack one another. From politics to games to dinner. Conversation feels like navigating a minefield.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

NintendoByNature

@TheFrenchiestFry yea money is tight for me this month or I'd be day 1. If I were grabbing a new console I'd definitely be waiting on AoC too

NintendoByNature

HotGoomba

@Eel If I could upvote you right now I would do it

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic