Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,861 to 46,880 of 96,540

HotGoomba

@WaveWitch On Movies Anywhere, you have the option to download movies to your phone, so that should help.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Eel

Yeah depending on the service (and the device), it should let you download the movies in high quality to have locally.

At least thats how play movies (google) and iTunes work.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx Welp, that's basically all the story there is!

Seriously, like Zelda 1, BOTW is pretty darn story-light. That's the criticism of it. There's no Twilight Pricness or Skyward Sword here. There's Ganon, there's the ruins, there's flashbacks at key points to introduce the Champions and who they were and a bit of the past of Link, Zelda, the Champions before the Calmaity......aannd....that's kind of the crux of it. Some fun character moments in there, some fun "ohh, so this is how it was before" moments....but basically it's Bethesda Fallout with color. Empty wasteland, but pretty wasteland, lots of places to explore, handfuls of characters in the handful of towns. A few fun moments. Mostly empty world, but memorably empty. But mostly exploration is the goal, seeing the sights, finding the MacGuffins. Not too unlike LoZ 1: "It's dangerous to go alone, take this and do shtuff until you kill Ganon....which you can technically do right now if you're awesome."

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

I can't believe i changed my games order in the last minute after my seller told me that one game from Tokopedia user still haven't got any response to order the game so i changed my previous order from Chocobo Racing PS1 Japan to Valthirian Arc PS4 USA since i found the game was on sale so i quickly selected that game immediately as my Wild Card.

Actually i didn't plan to play Valthirian Arc at the moment despite i knew that game was created by indie developer from my country Indonesia (it created from Bandung, not my hometown since Bandung is located at West Java), but hey.... I found the game with very cheap price from Tokopedia so i have to get to used with the gameplay as i have never played before.

I checked the credit roll of Valthirian Arc from Youtube and yes.... I saw Indonesian peoples names as the main team.
Hopefully more Indonesia indie developers keep growing and create more indie games.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@WaveWitch I use itunes and TunesKit m4v video converter to remove the drm & convert to regular .mp4. Since last spring, it only works if you use an older itunes version from a year ago, which is detailed on the tuneskit website faq. If you already have iTunes, when you get the older version, you have to unauthorize the computer and reauthorize it, which just takes a few seconds, in order for it to work.

Tuneskit cost $45 usd, but i thought it was worth it. I now own mp4's of seasons 3-9 of The Simpsons, a bunch of Futurama, and few other shows & movies. https://www.tuneskit.com/m4v-converter/

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Eel

On one hand, I shared a cup of my favorite yogurt with my little niece, and she loved it and I love that.

On the other hand... Now all my stash of yogurt cups belongs to her and she won't let me eat any.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

wow I almost forgot about him Your right I haven't seen him anywere.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

roy130390

Eel wrote:

On one hand, I shared a cup of my favorite yogurt with my little niece, and she loved it and I love that.

On the other hand... Now all my stash of yogurt cups belongs to her and she won't let me eat any.

It's the circle of life.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

HotGoomba

Eel wrote:

Just tell her it's "Our Yogurt."

kkslider5552000

WaveWitch wrote:

So I bought a few digital movies a couple of days ago, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3&4, Trick r' Treat and the first Resident Evil all in HD.

Coincidentally, I JUST watched Elm Street 4 a few days ago. Felt it was disappointing compared to 3, despite a lot of creativity and a pretty decent 3rd act. Just didn't get into most of the characters at allllll, even by the standards of previous movies.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Heavyarms55

How's everyone? I am a coward, I can't even watch or read the news or anything vaguely related to actual life lately. There's so much negativity in the world right now that I can barely handle it. It makes me sick.

So I have been burying myself in fiction. Lots of Pokemon and Xenoblade, been rewatching Log Horizon and other anime, and re-reading the Expanse. #IamACoward

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HotGoomba

@Heavyarms55 I can't even look at [news channel] right now, because I'm scared to look at the election,. because I'm scared that [person] will win an become the president.

Edited on by HotGoomba

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
I'm so sick too with some of nowadays situations.
I rarely read newspaper / watching TV recently (Blah informations, blah Entertainments nowadays).
I indulge myself with Youtube videos (80's Remix songs, video games gameplay, old cartoons / anime, etc) as replacement of watching TV.

Anti-Matter

Lindhardt

Earlier today I was feeling okay, but just recently because of the election I have this strange feeling, sort of like my heart is really heavy. But damn, it looks like the [redacted] party might win Texas for the first time in recent memory.

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

Losermagnet

I've had horrible election anxiety for the last few days now. I'm trying not to google info on it cause I don't want to lose anymore sleep.

I had resigned myself to just dealing with how horrible things have been. But a few weeks back I felt a little bit of hope. So, naturally, if things....stay the same let's say....I'll be dealing with some gut wrenching disappointment.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic