Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,941 to 45,960 of 61,748

ogo79

Apportal wrote:

@ogo79 thing looks straight out of Subnautica.

speaking of Subnautica, anyone excited for it's arrival on switch? I was really shocked, and can't wait to try it and it's sequel out soon. Anyone have any thought on it?

i didnt really know much of this game, i just looked it up. must investigate further now.
why were you shocked its coming to switch? i just found that out now too, didnt know it had a sequel either. im subnautica-less
@Anti-Matter
pretty much

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yeah, it's been a pretty difficult year because of it.

That's cool, I use to watch SatAM on TV, amazingly I never saw Underground until I got a DVD that had an episode on it. I think I started watching Sonic X again last year. Saw a few episodes of that in the past, but never did.

The Sonic OVA? Wow, I not only remember it, but I still have the old VHS tape of it.

Sunsy

porto

@ogo79 My friend has it on PS4 I believe. I'm not used to those consoles, and I definitely wasn't going to buy a console for the sole purpose of one game. However, he said it's really atmospheric and original, so I might give it a shot.

A lot of youtubers made videos on it a while back. It was one of the games that was pretty popular for a while, then slowly died out. From what I've seen, it looks right up my alley.

@Anti-Matter ah, good old 2018. No virus. No quarantine. Just me and Go Vacation.

I played that darned thing out of its misery. I remembered every treasure chest by heart, constantly changing outfits, upgrading my house. I remember diving fairly often too. I couldn't handle the controls though

Gosh, I'm being flooded with a huge wave of nostalgia now. Hang on a sec.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx fair enough. Don't sleep on bayo tho. And you're right at the end. Let me know if you feel the same way about the ending dragging or if I'm just being silly lol

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Uhm....Yeah. this is dragging on a lot. I thought he was finally down long before he actually was. And people complain about RPGs and all the forms of the stereotypical final boss. I'm finally in the final sequence of the final fight, and now it's having me repeat a QTE ad nauseum. I'm mashing the poor A button like crazy, but I keep failing the stupid event.

Currently playing: Ys I & II Chronicles+ (PC; Ys I: Omen), Gato Roboto (Switch)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx yea it got annoying for me too. But that was the only part that left me annoyed. Aside from the camera angles of course.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Finally progressing through this QTE; I had to shift to using the joint bone of my left thumb to press more rapidly. My right hand was exhausted, and I'm left-handed anyway lol. Now watching the ending stuff I think, but DANG...lol. This has an epic feel, but I'm so annoyed at this point that it's put a damper on things.

Edit: Aaaaand there's an epilogue. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Agreed, the ending is really well done. But still....They couldn't at least have cut out one of the final forms and that pointless escape sequence?

ogo79

@Apportal
yeah i checked it out more, that series has a little too much meat on the bone for me these days.
but i dont know, it looks interesting

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Heavyarms55

@Blooper987 Oh I don't at all mean that it's bad. I like and have watched several big anime. My Hero among them. But if one wants to "get into" anime, I would not suggest starting with them because they are literally hundreds and hundreds of episodes long and that's a major time commitment.

@Octane Well don't misunderstand me, even in America only the rich have personal gardeners. What I am talking about are companies you hire, who come to your house maybe a couple times a month and do the work, and do it for dozens or hundreds of other houses each month.

@Anti-Matter My mother actually liked Sailor Moon and I watched it when I was in Jr. High too. The English version changed a lot though, that was the era when anime got heavily edited and censored in America. I forget which too, but two of the girls were lesbians, and this got changed and re-edited to claim they were just really close cousins. Among lots of other details. Kinda BS, I hate that kind of thing.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

DenDen

Question I’m thinking about making a topic, only about indie games, I see many people here are interested in them, but it get barley talked about, so you think it’s a good idea?

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ogo79

@DenDen
theres an indie game called there is no light that ive got my eyes on. the kickstarter hasnt launched for it yet but i mean...

the_shpydar wrote:

DenDen

@Eel couldn’t find it

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Sailor Moon got new English dubbing by VIZ Media.
And it bring same thing as Japanese version, no stupid censoring.
Zoisite was a male again, Fish Eye was a male too, Haruka and Michiru (Yes, Not Amara and Michelle) were lesbian couple instead of cousins, etc.
The VIZ media dubbing sounds pretty close to Japanese dubbing.
And guess who is the voice actor for Sailor Pluto for VIZ Media version ?

Sailor Pluto-Veronica Taylor, same voice actress for Ash Ketchum

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

WoomyNNYes

@ogo79 Yeah, every once in a while a Portuguese man o war is spotted around the outer banks NC. Glad I've never seen one of them.

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

porto

@Tyranexx nice new profile pic. What is it?

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic