Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,961 to 45,980 of 96,530

porto

@Anti-Matter I said it before but I'll say it again. You're very talented.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

RR529

I love how it's emphasised that the snooty kid is rich because he has a dollar sign on his vest.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Under that vest? A Supreme shirt.

And you can't see the shoes too well, but they have the Gucci logo all over.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

Sitting here wondering if these cookies Nintendo Life is offering are Mario shaped, or Yoshi shaped? Do they taste like chocolate or sugar cookies with sprinkles.

@-Green- Hoping for the best. Very sorry to hear about your dog.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy That's a good question, I'd love both. They'd probably offer the Yoshi cookies:

Untitled

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

ogo79

@Apportal
Never refuse cookies

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yoshi's cookies are top tier cookies.

Now I want to dig up my old Game Boy copy of this game. I keep my GBA by the side of my bed, so I can play Game Boy games.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

porto

@ogo79 never

porto

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Never had Yoshi's Cookie, but Tetris Attack was my puzzle game back in the day. I still have it for the SNES and I played it a lot as a kid. Quite happy that it came out on NSO, albeit the original Japanese version (known as Panel de Pon) with those cute little fairies. Still my favorite puzzle game.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

WoomyNNYes

Did anybody get HotSh*t Racing? (see what i did there? 😉)

@Wavey84 I still occasionally like bugs bunny's classic short, Duck Fire? Or Rabbit Fire? I've got classic Simpsons seaons 2-9 anf Futurama on a thumb drive (mp4). Doctor Who seasons 1-9 (mp4) The only dvds/blueray i have are Venture Bros, the last 3 Star Wars, Young Frankenstein, and ChristmasTime in Soth Park. Though i haven't touched Venture Bros in years. I liked the first 5 seasons or back in th day.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 So that's what that Japanese puzzle game with the cute characters was. I played it a bit, and when I looked it up, it said Puzzle League. Never had Tetris Attack, but I think I remember seeing Puzzle League for GBA in a store with Dr. Mario.

Oh yeah, dug up my old Yoshi's Cookie game. Once I tidy up for the evening, think I'll play it a bit.

Tyranexx

What's this about cookies? I lOvE cOoKiEs! You all better not be holding out on me! Grabs sugar cannons

@Zuljaras Duly noted. Forced huh? Not organic? Just kinda shoehorned in?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Yep, the game was rebranded as Puzzle League since that Pokemon version came out on the N64. I remember seeing the GBA version at a store too, just never got around to getting it. I did get Planet Puzzle League for the DS like 9 years ago, and it's pretty good. Have fun with Yoshi's Cookie. I sometimes play the Game Boy version of Tetris as well.

porto

WoomyNNYes wrote:

Did anybody get HotSh*t Racing? (see what i did there? 😉)

nice No I didn't, mainly due to me not enjoying racing games as much as I used too. And apparently it wasn't that good based on your title lol

Edited on by porto

porto

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I remember that, I'm still surprised that I didn't pick it up back then. In those days, I was really into Pokemon. I do remember reading about Planet Puzzle League somewhere, I think it may have been online or in a magazine.

Nice, also, I beat Yoshi's Cookie tonight, for the first time ever. That's 10 rounds, with 10 stages each. We're talking about 100 levels too. I feel accomplished right now. XD I couldn't even get far in it as a kid.

Edited on by Sunsy

WoomyNNYes

@Apportal Haha, I plan on getting Hotshot Racing. Don't have it yet. I'll probably like it. I like drift boosting Mario Kart, Crash Team Racing. My only motive for typing "HotSh*t Racing" was to be immature, and make it look like it the S word was in it 🤪

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ogo79

@Apportal
oh thanks for the liking of my avatar too

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@NintendoByNature
im sorry but you must have me confused with someone here that has a n64 avatar...

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic