Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,921 to 45,940 of 96,530

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Yeah, like @Apportal said, you're gonna want to check those platforms too. What streaming services are you subscribed to? In the case where the latest offerings (like Mulan 2020, like you've mentioned earlier) aren't available in Indonesia, there's always the option to watch what content's available at the moment, provided that you're into them.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter I don't know what streaming services are in Indonesia. I live in the US, and I remember watching Trolls World Tour on FandagoNOW when it had its theatrical release (or when it originally was planned anyway since theaters closed). I don't think FandangoNOW is in Indonesia.

The best way I could describe it, think of a video rental store that's online. You pay and you could watch a movie for 48 hours.

Maybe you have an option similar to what I'm describing over there.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ogo79

WoomyNNYes wrote:

Hummingbirds always leave around labor (day US)

that sounds like our government. but they do it all year round, its not limited to the last 5 holidays in 4 months. they are doing a terrific job caring for the american people...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Heavyarms55

I don't know how Re:Zero keeps doing this to me. Every time I think it can't top itself, every time I think they've hit the limit of what they can do, they prove me wrong! As much fiction as I've consumed throughout my life, I just don't get blown away like this anymore - and yet that last two episodes have done it to me back to back! Last week's episode was just a bombshell of an episode and then this episode comes along and just totally one ups it!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

I was considering getting the last Ace Attorney game on iOS just to have the whole collection there, but today I found out that that version doesn’t have the joke DLC cases available... And, well, the game happened to be on sale on the 3DS eShop, so one thing led to another.

I also bought one of the joke cases, just one for now, and hah! It gives you a 3DS theme along with the DLC! That’s really cool, how come no other games did things like that?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Sorry, stupid question.
How to dock my PSP 3000 to TV and play the PSP games with another controller while my PSP 3000 being docked with component cable to TV ?
I don't want to play PSP games in front of TV with distance less than 1 meter.

Anti-Matter

Eel

You travel back in time and buy a PS Vita TV or a PSP go, then you buy your PSP games again, but digitally, on that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Anti-Matter

@Eel
My PSP games are All physical in UMD, no digital at all.
I saw from Youtube video, you can display PSP games on TV with PSP component cable but you still have to control the games with PSP itself and play the games on TV while being connected and less than 1 meter distance.
I have PS3 slim but still don't understand with Remote play with PSP feature.
What is that mean ?
Should i use my PS3 to remote my PSP 3000 and display them on TV while i use PSP itself as wireless controller?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

I explained the only legit way you have to do what you want.

You can’t use an external controller with a normal PSP.

Remote play only lets you play your PS3 using your PSP, not the other way around.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Maaryotyme

LOL. That video is magic.

I have a worse head ache.

I don’t doubt it.

Maaryotyme

Zuljaras

I just got the Zelda art book and I did not expect to be so huge!

Before I though that the art of the games is simple but now I see the story behind it.

Too bad that the Breath of the Wild section is too short. But the book came 1-2 months before its release so that is understandable.

Heavyarms55

Man, running through SMB3 on Mario All Stars on Switch was very fun. First game I've actually finished on NSO to be honest. Since the selection is still so thin. Don't get me wrong, it has some great games, but for retro titles that I personally have nostalgia for? Not much. So that was a fun distraction while watching my cousin's kid sit through his virtual learning. Another benefit of playing on Switch is I can put it to sleep even mid level if I need, when I have to help the kid.

Also - so, what's going on right now? California is on fire, Utah and Texas have 90+mph wind gusts with tens of thousands of people out of power, Colorado is buried under a foot of snow in September, and now it's pouring rain here in the middle of the desert in Arizona and 35 degrees cooler than yesterday. Just to name a few WTF things.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

kkslider5552000

I just played through All Stars version of Mario 1 recently (though not the New Game+ mode).

I had no choice but to pay if I wanted online so I'll take the free SNES games. Still feel like I got punched in the face but got a decent meal out of it. I mean, thank you, but I'd buy a meal on my own if it meant not being punched in the face.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

I go back and watch The Painted Lady and The Ember Island Players on Netflix every now and then. Those are my favorite episodes.

Those are good ones, also among some of my favs. Others that are up there for me besides The Desert are The King of Omashu, The Puppetmaster (sad as the ending is, it was very well done), The Cave of Two Lovers, and The Firebending Masters.

I still need to fully watch The Legend of Korra. Never watched past the first season thanks to Nickelodeon moving the time slot.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

Wavey84 wrote:

@ogo79
So you've said that you've gotten rid of all of your physical games and now only have the Switch but have you done the same with dvds and Blurays?

oh my bad, forgot that part.
i dont have any physical movies at all. i dont watch movies. my attention span is very slim.
in fact, i dont do too much of anything lol.

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@Tyranexx After you watched it share your experience. Mine was not positive only moments of it.

For example Aang was one of the best things in the the Last Airbender while if Korra went missing the show would be better

porto

You know what my stubborn @ss just realized?

Netflix has a terrible repeat terrible selection of movies. They have maybe 10-20 hit movies, 40-60 OK movies, and the rest is garbage. The only thing I like Netflix for now is its smooth controls and its simple menu to easily find movies. Other then that it's trash lmao

And compared to Amazon Prime which has 100s of hit movies and loads of OK material. I'm not going to say prime has doesn't have its terrible movies either, but I prefer their collection over Netflix.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

reporterdavid

This friday I have another role in a animated serie. Its called Ryan Defrates. Have to play a old guy. Love it.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic