Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,901 to 45,920 of 61,854

kkslider5552000

I don't normally go out of my way to recommend anything but uh, Infinity Train is one of the best shows I've ever seen and gets my highest recommendation. I just watched the 3rd season and it is just...top tier stuff.

Unfortunately, its stuck on a less popular streaming service that's America only right now. Which is just...unfair. It's like being stuck on Wii U, it deserves so much more than what it can reasonably even be expected to get.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Yeah I do too! The ones you've mentioned are all good movies. Beauty and the Beast is probably my favorite Disney movie overall. (I even have the 25th anniversary blu-ray - I love it that much!) That, The Lion King, 101 Dalmatians, and Toy Story (technically Pixar, but close enough lol) were some of my favorite movies as a kid. I saw Frozen 2 in the theater as well - that was lucky timing, since we had no clue that there was gonna be a pandemic the next year!

As for Sonic, I'll definitely get to the movie at some point. My first exposure to Sonic was the SatAM cartoon - I remember going to Blockbuster and renting VHS tapes of it. I liked them quite a bit.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I think i will consider Everybody's Golf 2 PSP.
But the problem is i'm not really good at aiming the direction and measuring the right power to hit the ball.
I oftenly got Bogey or More than +2 scores. Very rare i could get Birdie or Par.
I found Everybody's Golf 2 PSP was so cute and pretty similar with Mario Golf.
Any tips to hit the ball accurately and measuring the wind factor ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tasuki

@Wavey84 Most of my PS4 games are digital. I have a few physical where I found them at good prices. However I found overall the sales on digital games alot better which is why most of my collection is digital. The easy of switching games is a nice bonus too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Zuljaras

@Wavey84 Physical is for collectors and for people that want to be able to sell their games after that.

I love tangible things and I do not care about convenience since I do not switch often between games on one console.

The digital vs Physical debate I witness from time to time is pointless since we can have both. And one is not harming the other.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

ThanosReXXX

Damn, I want to reply/react to SO many people right now, but making combined posts to multiple people on a smart phone is a real pain in the you-know-what, so I'll have to restrain myself until I leave the office and can abuse my own PC again...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ogo79

well well well, if it isnt the nl after hour goons chatting amongst themselves.
yall in here around breakfast time.
i dont see any breakfast up in here.
Untitled
oh right...
@ThanosReXXX
good job on the waffles master chef.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 I don't make or eat waffles, so you must have me confused with someone who cares...

Now THAT is a BURRRRRNNNNN!!!!!

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

This was my breakfast in the morning.
Untitled
Interested with green chili fried noodle anybody ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Octane

@Heavyarms55 Interesting. Everyone manages their own garden here. The average garden plot is probably a lot smaller over here, because houses always look enormous in the US, but still. Only the rich have a gardener to manage their garden. Maybe if you're incredibly lazy. But generally it's not expected to have someone else take care of your garden.

Octane

porto

@ThanosReXXX I can't stand waffles either. I don't know why, it just seems like I'm eating fluffy plastic with syrup. I'm much more of a pancake guy

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

I found my old photo when i was 6 years old.
Untitled

It was me attending my uncle's wedding party on April 1991 if i remembered.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

BabyYoda71

My breakfast was this.

Untitled

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@Apportal I used to hate waffles and pancakes. Now I love Waffles, but as still hate pancakes.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BruceCM

What, the box, @BabyYoshi12 .... ? I take it you mean the contents?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

porto

@BabyYoshi12 I still eat that cereal. My guilty pleasure I remember as a wee lad I’d lay in bed with cinnamon puff on my chest, hands stuffed deep in the cereal bag, watching cartoons or something. I was a bum.

Oh who am I kidding, I still am.

Edited on by porto

porto

porto

I went to visit Niagara Falls a couple years back, and stopped at a little something called “Blue Line Diner” for breakfast. Their pancakes felt like they were home-made from heaven. So huge and fluffy. My mouths watering just thinking bout it.

If I had the time, I’d go visit Niagara for the sole purpose of eating those pancakes. I’m not sure if I’m joking or not

Edited on by porto

porto

Eel

@Octane you’re forgetting you live in Europe and he lives in the United States, near the border. You don’t need to be super rich to get a maid or a gardener there. 😉

And yes, people usually have large plots of land in Arizona, they might as well be small farms. Not all people do of course, but it’s common enough.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic