Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,901 to 45,920 of 96,530

Eel

@Apportal I guess that would depend on the materials they use. This one is surprisingly smooth, though I could see the paint chipping off over time, from friction.

Yeah I'm quite fond of little time wasters like this too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheFrenchiestFry

I found my PSP 3000 after 8 long years

Still has my Sims 2 UMD in it

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

porto

@Eel From what I remember, I think I just used my nails to scratch it off. I may be wrong about the screeching tho. It's been quite a few years since my elementary days. Brings back a lot of good memories.

I've had a lot of problems with stress in the past, so little thingamabobs like that help calmed me down. I felt like I was in my own little bubble, with just me and my drawing pad.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

As the Covid19 pandemic getting more serious in my hometown, i felt frustrated to adaptate with Online applications for teaching, checking students assigment and will have to deal with Library IT in the future.
I still have tendency of being Xenophobia, easily to reject something too new or too radical.
I felt working as School librarian was not really my passion as i have Asperger and anxiety of too radical changes in life. At some point i felt i want to quit from education working places as i have realized with so complicated of school administrations. I felt i want to stop thinking about library 101 and school administration for a moment.
I felt my wish to became teacher when i was Senior High School student was like my dislikeness reaction with my classmate that disrespecting the teachers during lesson or outside the class. But after i worked as School librarian, i felt unhappy as the pandemic forced me have to deal with too many new things and more pressure to mastering about library that i didn't have interest about.
If i still survive until June 2021, i have a thought to quit from my job as school librarian as i thought it was too much for me to deal with something i didn't have interest about. I still like to teach but i guess i was wrong after realized with current situation. I felt like a lonewolf rather than a social human being.
I don't know what should i work if i decide to quit from education working place as i will turn 36, not many company want to accept employee with that age. I still have a thought of being want to quit and not.
Sorry for my rant.
I still afraid to see my future that i have no job and have to halt my gaming hobby at the moment.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ogo79

Wavey84 wrote:

@ogo79
So no Resident evil 2Remake, 3Remake, Resident Evil 7, Vanquish Remastered, new Psychonots etc along with PSVR and it's exclusive titles, plus the much better looking and performing multi console releases for games like DOOM Eternal, Mortal kombat 11, list goes on?

i picked up a PS4 during christmas 2019. Couldn't miss out on the following above and that fresh and exciting tastey PSVR and greater horse power compared to the switch...yet I like to the think of the PS4 Pro as my secondary console...It's got no soul. It's nothing but a cheap PC to me. it's been out for 7 years, and most of the stuff i find on it to be pretty boring.

it has Arcade Archives, neogeo classics and those retro compilations just like the switch, but they feel oh so wrong being played on the PS4. they feel far more at home on switch.

nope just a switch for me these days. yeah id feel wrong playing those retro games on ps4, ive always thought that myself. they belong primarily on switch lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter If you like your job a more digital approach should NOT be a problem. Just be a professional and make the best out of it.

If you somehow do not like your job (which I doubt) what do you want to do? Not trying to sound mean but for your interaction with people to be successful you need to communicate only with people that share the EXACT same interests as you. Which is impossible.

So my advice is. Do not quit your current job.

Anti-Matter

Obituary.
My Sherb and Curt died by illness just now.
They have been buried in Zen style grave stones.
I cried a loud for losing my best friends.
Untitled
JUST KIDDING!! 😜
They are still alive.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

Hummingbirds always leave around labor (day US). Haven't seen one at the feeder since wednesday or thursday Boooooo! They're coming your way @Eel -ness Realness. (For my worldwide people, hummingbirds migrate from northern US to mexico for the winter)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Haha, no worries! 🤪 Rather than spoil it for you, I highly recommend watching the entirety of the Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series. I was referencing one of my favorite episodes. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

porto

I haven't played my switch in days. New record. Been so busy cleaning out the crap in my garage to make room for my car. Can't have my car out in the cold winter now can I?

Sad no one's been commenting here as much. Hope it's just a busy week for everyone and then we can go back to our useless yet hilarious chats

Edited on by porto

porto

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Looks like it's on both Netflix and Amazon Prime. I've bypassed those and just use the DVD box set.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

I go back and watch The Painted Lady and The Ember Island Players on Netflix every now and then. Those are my favorite episodes.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Is there any way to watch upcoming movies from streaming during pandemic ?
I still haven't watch Mulan 2020 since all cinema being closed during pandemic.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Try checking Disney + and see if that movie's available in your area. I do recall it being available, at least in the US.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I'm not sure if i can subscribe Disney+
I guess i will wait the DVD / BluRay release several months later.
Btw, did you watch Mulan 2020 ?

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Ah okay. You could take a look at their catalog and see if there's anything you're interested in before you subscribe. There's a plethora of classic Disney movies and shorts, that's just a taste of what Disney + has to offer.

I've never seen the live-action Mulan. I have seen the animated one from 1998, but that was a really long time ago. The only live-action remake I've seen was Beauty and the Beast.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I was wondering is there any way to watch upcoming movies that usually aired from cinema while during pandemic the cinema was being closed ?

Anti-Matter

porto

@Anti-Matter Yes, on Google Play and Amazon prime. They have most theater access movies. Its probably not available in Indonesia tho.

porto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic