Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,141 to 45,160 of 96,628

NintendoByNature

I liked the impossible whopper as well. But there's no comparison to the mcrib, the ultimate sangwich

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Impossible Whopper tastes like beef because it's cooked on the same skillet as beef. Beef juices are superior to McRib juices. But you'd have to find a McRib to know. Here they are... Nope, all gone again

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I'm planning to get another Switch someday to create my 2nd island on ACNH, just for myself.
So i can always visiting each other with my 1st island to exchange the exclusive items locked by color varations.
I have learned something from ACNH after played and i will do better on 2nd island.
The things i should pay attention:

1. Befriend with ALL Unwanted 8 types villagers to get their DIY recipes and ALL Expressions, even i don't like them.
But for my case, i befriend with All of them for temporary and once i get the things i need from them i will kick them out.
Well, sounds like a betrayal but i have to do it because i have made a list of Top 10 villagers for 2nd island (with Beau and Punchy in deliberation) and only those 10 animals will be my permanent villagers.

2. Don't get the wanted villagers as the 1st until 5th villager as they will have log cabin house interior as their starter house. For Beau case, i can make his interior house become log cabin theme instead of open meadow grass theme.

3. Do Campsite trick + Time Travel + kicked out 1 unwanted villager with personality i want to find out from Campsite.
But since all my Top 10 villagers on 2nd island are from ACNL so i can summon them straightly from Amiibo cards.

4. Put all the buildings on the beach area before terraforming and to avoid twice payment of relocation buildings.

Well, actually both Beau and Punchy were on my 3rd island planning, but i want either or both of them on 2nd island planning. I need to deliberate which one villager from my 2nd island planning that i will move to 3rd island planning.
Every villagers i want have their priority. I have Top 40 boy villagers on my list by accumulated.
The Top 1 -10 was the most wanted villagers while the Top 31 - 40 was basically the decent looking villagers.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Xenoblade Chronicles is definitely up there as one of my GOAT picks at this point, though composing an actual comprehensive list would be difficult lol. It would certainly be towards the top of the pile.

I'll get back to TW101 in a little while. I did browse through the shop last night and picked up a couple of very cheap Unite Morphs; they were just begging to be purchased lol. Makes me wonder if those weren't among the changes between this version and the Wii U variant.

@ThanosReXXX I did post in that comment section, but I didn't really read through most of it. Looks like I have a reply in that article that I haven't gotten to yet, so hopefully it's a reasonable one....

Edit: Disregard the above, wrong article.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Bah, this bad majiks. My willage full too strong peoples to be the botherings with weakling bone meats

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx for sure. In recent memory its in my top 5. If I go back to all time its definitely top 10 minimum. Some of those morphs are essential to boss battles. So pick em up whenever you can

NintendoByNature

ogo79

NEStalgia wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 Thank you, very kind.

@Tyranexx Consider it disregarded...

@NEStalgia HEY! No rib jokes. It still hurts, but mainly in regards to my pride...

But erm... iWhopper? That'll be the day...

Funny cartoon, by the way.

I see that Anti, aka Cheat King, doesn't get it, as per usual...

@ogo79 Haha, that's comedy gold right there...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

Does anyone know what "eshop highlights" are in NL's Nintendo Download articles? (North American eshop) I don't understand what makes them highlights. Does it mean they look interesting to NL staff? I had just been wondering for a while.

Anyone know?

Edit: darren calvert, article author, was nice enough to answer: "These are the games which Nintendo of America chooses to highlight each week in the press email which we get."

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

kkslider5552000

Man, I need to play Star Fox 64 again. I used to play it regularly for at least a decade, but I've only done so once in the past 7 years.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

porto

I’m too lazy to see what everyone’s been talking about, so I guess I’ll just start something up.

Has anyone played Bug Fables? I got it the other day and I’m having a blast with it. Highly recommend to RPG fans.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@Apportal I've heard of it. I did hear it's really good and that it's similar to the first two Paper Mario games. So I am thinking of giving it a shot at some point. Glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Tyranexx

I still need to track down a copy of Star Fox 64 3D. The only SF games I've played were the first two via the SNES Classic. They were...okay, didn't dislike them but they definitely haven't aged the best. I'd like to try Some version of 64 since so many think it's the best.

Though I think Star Fox Adventures, odd duck though it is when compared to the rest of the franchise, would be more my speed.

@NintendoByNature Thanks! I'm definitely making the Morphs top priority. I've noticed there's a lot of score chasing with the game too (as with most if not all Platinum titles, from what I've heard), which has compelled me to redo a couple of sections. Currently partway through chapter 2 in the main story. Unite Morph controls are still a bit wonky, but I am getting a bit better at timing.

@HobbitGamer Wah! Your willage needs the chuggsy moo juice. Helps build strong willager bones!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Star Fox 64 is my favorite SF game as well, I'd recommend it. I do remember the 3DS version being just as good as the N64 original. I did like Star Fox Adventures back then, too, even if it was completely different from the other games.

I've played Star Fox 2 on the SNES Classic as well - man, is that game tough as nails. First time I played it, Corneria got done for. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic