Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,701 to 43,720 of 96,590

Tyranexx

That day when you're actually home...and have ample time for leisure activities during the evening. Leaving work slightly early (short lunch) does have some benefits. I survived the grocery store!

@NintendoByNature Darn it, thanks. Now I'm craving sushi.

@WoomyNNYes I think it has done that for some time, though I admittedly don't directly browse the review page most of the time. I typically just go through the Timeline view on the main site and click into the articles that interest me. I used to read about everything, but that was back when I had more time on my hands.

@ThanosReXXX Illuminati confirmed.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Dark_Magician
I'm not sure why we still haven't get The Sims 4 for Nintendo Switch.
I guess Nintendo do not like to partner with Origin, the requirement for playing The Sims 4 for All the DLC.
Even if The Sims 4 is on Nintendo Switch, i'm nervous to see the performance on Switch as i have the PS4 version it still took long loading screen with PS4 power.

Anti-Matter

NEStalgia

@NotTelevision i think my high school self would have loved FE for it's immense size. Alas i have too little time to game to waste on redoing hours of work. I'm still fond of the series and continue to buy it. But after a while I feel I've put some decent time into playing it and want to experience other genres as well. I get my moneys worth... Even if i only see 1/3 of it.

NEStalgia

BabyYoda71

@NEStalgia I own very few games I ever finished- Super Mario Odyssey is the only Switch game I’ve beaten (and I still haven’t beaten Darker Side) and I don’t think I’ll ever beat many others.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
The EA games i played are The Sims console version ( The Sims Bustin' Out Gamecube, The Sims 2 Pets Wii, The Sims 3 PS3, The Sims 3 Pets 3DS + PS3, The Sims 4 PS4), My Sims games on NDS and Wii, EA Playground Wii, well that's it.

Anti-Matter

NEStalgia

@BabyYoshi12 Yeah, i have the bad habit of being a huge RPG fan and but having tons of spare time to game..... So I start a lot of games and never finish them unless they're amazing . But FE takes the cake in time consumption vs progress....

NEStalgia

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx i wish it WERE sushi. Id take sushi over Chinese any day of the week. Or just eat sushi any day of the week 😋

NintendoByNature

BabyYoda71

@NEStalgia As long as you enjoy the game and get your money worthwhile, who cares if you finish it? You had fun and that’s enough!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature I love sushi! Unfortunately it's hard to get a hold of outside of Chinese buffets around here, but there is a store that sells it now. Trained chefs can make it to order but also make different sized variety packs to sell to people like me who have no clue what they want but don't mind trying new combos on occasion!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

Well, I have been doing a lot of daily/ weekly quests & various others that aren't the main story, @NotTelevision .... I'm trying to focus a bit more on that, now but it's definitely huge

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Speaking about Japanese foods, here in Indonesia there was a Japanese menu set for McDonald.
Untitled
We have white burger bun with black sesame seeds sprinkled on it.

Anti-Matter

Eel

I was wondering when did Pokemon Go start giving free daily item packs, but turns out I somehow got added to a test group they're using to test that feature.

My brother got added to group to test the daily guaranteed Pokemon encounter.

That's cool.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter That's not Japanese food. That's McDonald's very poor attempt at Japanese stereotypical food. lol That's not even close to yakiniku. And trust me, yakiniku is absolutely delicious and everyone should try it if they like beef!

@Eel Neat. I saw the message about it, but at least as of this morning I don't think I got into either group. What did you and your brother get?

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

@Heavyarms55 well, so far I've received two free item boxes from the shop, they contained pokeballs, berries, and medicine, in small quantities. Let's say, something similar to spinning a pokestop or two.

I didn't get any sort of notice or message to tell me, I just saw the free box sitting there in the shop.

My brother was utterly confused since he did not take the time read the message from professor Willow, but judging from the details on the news article, he got a special incense that can be used to attract one Pokemon every day.

He said he'd test it tomorrow.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Eel Huh, sounds like they're trying to make it easier for people who live in the middle of no where but somehow still have a cell phone signal, to play the game. Couldn't hurt.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BruceCM

Lols at MacDonald's doing Japanese food .... I'm hardly an expert but I don't think that looks very Japanese!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Speaking about EA's treatment to Nintendo recently, i think it's very clear the situation is much like on Cinderella scene.

EA = Wicked Step Mother
Playstation = Anastasia
Xbox = Drizella
Nintendo = Cinderella

EA to Nintendo: Now mark my words.
You shall not have the great games as Playstation and Xbox have !

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic