Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,801 to 21,820 of 96,627

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

You very well could be. I stopped caring about boxes once instruction booklets went away and the insides of cases no longer smelled of happiness.

I miss the new booklet smell. Thankfully I got to experience it again not too long ago. Square Enix's DS games from their online store still ship with all the inserts.

At least Chrono Trigger and DQV both did.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

So I spent 3 hours tinkering with the pickup after work. Final result; I fixed what I meant to, but found the problem had also shredded the inner edge of a tire. And my full size spare won’t fit with enough clearance now.
So I need a new tire, then I need to hit up a shop and have them tell me why my caliper won’t clear on the spare rim. Weirdest part? The brake pads have hardly any wear after a year.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SuperLuigi111

Just felt like saying I'm happy I found this forum. It's probably my favorite forum now, and it helps with my depression a little bit.

SuperLuigi111

Joeynator3000

Hey guess what?...
....New pic of Sanya, because bored.
Untitled

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HobbitGamer

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

Just felt like saying I'm happy I found this forum. It's probably my favorite forum now, and it helps with my depression a little bit.

That’s because we’re awesome, and you’re awesome too!!

Joey, is sanya a Bombay?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

LOL
I bought another Happy Meal toy just now.
This is Mario Puzzle Cubes.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

That toy is kinda cool!

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys it here!

I got the puzzle toy featured above but gave it to my boss for his grandkids. I do have the Mario/Cappy toy from this round though.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

Octane

I'd give an arm and a leg for an automated program that recognises Pokemon GO friend code spam threads and locks them.

Octane

Eel

I was considering asking Ant to add the keywords "pokemon go friend code" to the spam detector....

I've been actually deleting them. They flood the mobile forum if we close them all.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

Can Ogo come and drive the China Buffet here out of business? They're nothing compared to the takeout place downtown. And Panda.

im halfway there already. clear the area. legion of metal is on the radar

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SuperLuigi111

HobbitGamer wrote:

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

That’s because we’re awesome, and you’re awesome too!!

Thanks!

SuperLuigi111

Tyranexx

I have noticed a lot of Pokemon Go threads popping up. Quite frankly, sometimes I wish I was a mod here. That way I could edit a lot of the locked threads and correct their spelling.

@ReaderRagfish: To address a question of yours from awhile back, my main party in DQV currently consists of the Hero, Saber, a Slime Knight, and I've been switching between a Small Fry and a Restless Knight. (Props to the localization team for some of their names, like "Goodian" for the Knight lol).

I'm at the part of the game where you're supposed to choose the bride. I'm thinking of going with Bianca and copied the file so I can always go back to this moment. XD

Anti-Matter

Today is Eid al-Adha in my country Indonesia.
The day for Oxes & Goats will be sacrificed for feeding a lot of peoples.
There will be a lot of Slaughter today.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Fixed the pickup. Total cost of rethreading steering knuckle and replacing tire $120. Saved $300 by doing it myself.
Finished earlier than I thought so I got to squeeze some Prime 2 in.

#MudStrongs

SheldonRandoms

Viacom decided to just copyright claim a video about Fred Rechid which I revved up which just so happened to be a reaction video before dat became mainstream. The video was from Sep. 14, 2012, a.k.a. 6 years ago. Y VIACOM, cuz "Mr. Krabs is getting all sweaty again" was heard? Cuz some selfie footage was seen? Ironically, I had dat copy and paste thing about "fair use" in the info box, yet Viacom will be Viacom....

.....Oh, was dat from 6 years ago I said? Dat means I was into Fred Rechid before he became mainstream!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

I've noticed Nintendo monetized two of my videos (animal crossing).

I guess it's nicer to do that instead of outright removing them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer: Did you finish Prime 1? That game is still home to one of my favorite suits in the Metroid franchise (Phazon suit), though the following two games have some pretty neat suits as well.

@ReaderRagfish: I've looked up enough to know what each bride offers in terms of party versatility, and overall I think I'll just stick with the jack-of-all-trades Bianca for now. Plus, I have a hard time figuring out why anyone would want anything to do with Debora, but supposedly she unlocks some humorous dialogue at the least.

I'll keep some of those other monsters in mind, thanks! I also have a Rotten Apple and a regular Slime in my reserves. The others probably aren't even worth mentioning.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic