Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,821 to 21,840 of 96,690

SheldonRandoms

@ReaderRagfish Viacom can't keep my leg broken, might just have to rev up a "copyright friendly version" as a result....Unless, maybe, just maybe, they just copyright claimed it now since....FRED RECHID = MERCHANDISE!?!

@Yosheel Nintendo also did dat with a couple of my videos, one where I used SMB theme for a B-day video, and another where I used SMB3 music for some video which I later used for a school project. I didn't rev dat video as a school project until about a year later, But I still passed ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Vinny

If if recall correctly, Viacom has been like this pretty much since YouTube began.
They would always take down those YTPs back then.

(btw, do you guys remember those "moar krabs" remixes with the music from Trauma Center?)

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

@SheldonRandoms: From what I understand, the fair use disclaimers really don't do much as the screening algorithm that YouTube uses goes entirely for the video content. I had to take down a few AMVs back in the day when I used to have a YouTube channel due to music copyrights.

@ReaderRagfish: I might choose Debora on a second playthrough in that case. Nera seems kind enough, but the fact that she's a squishy caster doesn't sit too well with me. I've read that some people just bench the wives in the wagon.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

@Tyranexx At least I managed to get away with it as long as I did, however, due to Fred Rechid's recent episode, my guess is dat Fred Rechid will have merchandise, so now they added his name into their copyright bot filtering machine program.

@Vinny Viacom has been doing dat for as long as Colgate has being doing dat with Doctor Rabbit videos, also, YEE!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Yeah, I finished Prime on Sunday with 85% Phazon suit looked awesome.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

@HobbitGamer How many hours of playtime in total?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Joeynator3000

HobbitGamer wrote:

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

Just felt like saying I'm happy I found this forum. It's probably my favorite forum now, and it helps with my depression a little bit.

That’s because we’re awesome, and you’re awesome too!!

Joey, is sanya a Bombay?

Didn't see your reply, thought everyone stopped caring about my kitty pics. xD
I'm pretty certain she is, I adopted her, so I don't know what she is exactly. But based on on descriptions and comparing them to her, yeah, bombay. owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

I enjoyed the lore in the Prime series. Some people hate scanning, but I always looked forward to it! Bryyo in Prime 3 is probably my favorite, but some of the Space Pirate scans in all three games are pretty good, too.

Good luck with Prime 2. IMO it's the most difficult one. All three games are challenging in their own right, but apparently MPT nerfed a few things in the second game.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@Vinny It clocked in at 14 hours. I’m sure at least 2 or 3 we’re just getting those dang artifacts. I liked the first phase of fighting the Metroid Prime, but phase 2 just became trite.
@ReaderRagfish I can definitely see where jumping into The series at Prime 2 would be a disadvantage. It does not like holding hands at all!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter
LOL
I found from Youtube a DDR A song (Endymion) on Taiko no Tatsujin.
And the song was DAMN HARD as HELL on Oni difficulty !!

Anti-Matter

roy130390

I'm having a really good time with Lego Marvel's Avengers 3DS. Sure, it's still an inferior version to the one on console but the gameplay is pretty much the same and it actually offers an open world. Using Hulk, Iron Man's Igor armor and Quicksilver has been specially fun. Considering the lack of 3D open worlds to explore on 3DS games and super hero games it's an easy recommendation since it offers both. I have Lego Marve Super Heroes on PS4 to play with my girlfriend and I'm actually enjoying this one more, despite the lack of many characters and the limitations of the hardware not allowing many citizens and cars on screen. In terms of gameplay, this portable game is actually better. There's nothing like using Thanos, Hulk or any other strong character to do super jumps and climb buildings, or even better: to use the Igor armor so that you can combine super jumps with flying. It makes me a bit sad to know that this was quite ignored.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

LuigibrineTheGreat

I feel on top of the world today.... D. Va FINALLY has an origin story!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

HobbitGamer

.....I'm not quite sure I understand what's going on here.

And I guess I'm okay with that.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

True story that just took place on the phone with an executive;
M=Me ; E=Exec

E "Who were the few names on this report you sent this morning that you said XX didn't enter any diagnosis record on? Because XX is saying she did it and is upset because I fussed at her"
M "Well, XX is a liar."
E "What were the names, though. I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt"
M "Yeah, and how did that work out last audit?"
E "sigh Can you just double check?"
(I spend 5 minutes pulling a report of database entry to prove XX clinician wrong)
M "Okay, to be fair, I will admit that one of the listed errors were not her fault. That just leaves all the other seven that she said were done. They're not done. I'm sending you the emails right now. XX is now on my spreadsheet of known liars."
E "I think you enjoyed that too much"
M "I get no enjoyment from ferreting out liars, just justice. Every time a clinician fibs results in more work for me, a baby cries somewhere. And I don't like that sound."
E "...Have a good afternoon, Josh"
M click

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@Yosheel I go by many names. I'm a genus

#MudStrongs

Fooligan

...but don't genus live in lamps?

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic