Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,623

Jmaster49

@NoUsernameHere
Well good luck to you.............................trust me you'll need it.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

@OdnetninAges
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! I STILL GOTTA CHANCE! THANK YOU!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

I will not say who it is, but I already have a pretty good idea who I'll be voting for, and I haven't yet seen anything that'll change my mind.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Well you guys keep fighting over 2nd while I prepare for my awesomeness as the winner.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Mickey

My vote goes to whoever isn't bragging and/or overconfident in their chances of winning.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jmaster49

Well let me be the first to say good luck to you all.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

LzWinky

Mickey wrote:

My vote goes to whoever isn't bragging and/or overconfident in their chances of winning.

Wahahaha, I'm glad you think I will win!

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

You guys will never win. Everyone knows Konata is the cutest of them all.

...who?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

Mickey wrote:

I'm not overconfident. And you can blame everyone else for getting me to brag.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Kinsale

My avatar is cute, right everyone?

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

Mickey

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Mickey wrote:

I'm not overconfident. And you can blame everyone else for getting me to brag.

Fair enough, but you gave into peer pressure so nah.

Honestly, though, I've sort of got a specific user in mind at the moment. I'm fairly certain they're gonna win too, but I'll reserve my vote until everyone's entered and have their final avatars up.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Yeah, I think everyone should cool it for now... there's still about a month left, you all realize, right?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Tasuki

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, I think everyone should cool it for now... there's still about a month left, you all realize, right?

Maybe you should have waited to make this thread.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jmaster49

But it's good for us to show off our cuteness sides, and use them competitively.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

PrincessSugoi

... and the sudden surge of cuteness I've been seeing over the past couple of days finally makes sense.

A cuteness competition is pretty much a no brainer to me then again, I haven't been using my brain for a while so I might just forget to enter.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

sugarpixel

Tasuki wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Maybe you should have waited to make this thread.

Nah, it's good. There's people (like me) who like all the extra time.

Jmaster49

I hope everyone is having fun w/ cuteness.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49 wrote:

That's right, as long as we all have fun, then wer'ez all dah wieners

Love and joy, @SheldonRandoms clone no. 626

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

That's right, as long as we all have fun, then wer'ez all dah wieners

Love and joy, @SheldonRandoms clone no. 626

you're stitch?
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.